Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,011 to 23,025 of 28548
-
10-26-17 12:58 #5538Banned Member

Posts: 11Myth?
Man, this chick is harder to find than the A-Team!
Originally Posted by HeatIsBack
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-17 12:46 #5537Senior Member

Posts: 49Did I read that right. 500/ hr? She certainly has gone up in donations since I saw her!
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-17 10:27 #5536Senior Member

Posts: 611City vibe website.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-17 10:00 #5535Senior Member

Posts: 2351Which Jessica ar3 you referring to? Your link does not work, kindly post her pictures.
Originally Posted by ST0808
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-17 04:48 #5534Forum Advertiser

Posts: 26Heather is back
Another good gal to see is heather and she just got back in town pm me I think she is looking for her regs again.
-
10-25-17 11:30 #5533Senior Member

Posts: 256Jessica
Hey ST0808,
Originally Posted by ST0808
[View Original Post]
Please check your PM Inbox.
-
10-25-17 07:56 #5532Senior Member

Posts: 97Dee
Bulldog is right. I went to see last night and she is absolutely amazing. Seemed really shy at first but a great session. Beautiful girl and a great personality. I will definitely see her again.
Originally Posted by Bulldog4094
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-17 09:27 #5531Senior Member

Posts: 239Dee
I saw her yesterday and she did change her policy. In addition to her great GFE performance, she gave me a wonderful covered BJ. She is a beautiful woman and a pleasure to be with. Highly recommend.
-
10-23-17 17:38 #5530Senior Member

Posts: 98Dee
So, I posted about Dee last week. She wanted me to let everyone know she will be available tonight. For anyone who is interested PM for her number. She did have a change in policy and is willing to do covered bjs now. I realize that is still not for everyone, but to those who had concerns before, it is on the table.
Originally Posted by Atlienz2016
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-17 13:42 #5529Senior Member

Posts: 306Interesting. She just sent me a text saying hello a couple of weeks ago. I did not respond and have no other info as I was not interested.
Originally Posted by BJohn2446
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-17 11:49 #5528Senior Member

Posts: 412Jessica
I saw Jessica in Kennesaw area this weekend again. It has been mind blowing session again as usual since it has been my 3rd trip with her. Always friendly with great smile on the face and greets like an old friend. She has great body and absolutely no smell of any kind. Start with BBBJ, 69 and when I was ready RCG, K9 and mish. She is one of the best girl I have seen here in Kennesaw Acworth area and I would say most expansive (. 5/ h). You get what pay for, I like skiny white girl with friendly smile and good attitude.
http://www.********.com/kennesaw/Esc...onship/1965995
-
10-22-17 00:53 #5527Regular Member

Posts: 4She retired.
Originally Posted by BuckBundy
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-17 14:40 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 100Alex.
Search for Alex on BP. She is the only one who is there all the time and is consistent.
Originally Posted by Frankiev26
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-17 16:39 #5525Regular Member

Posts: 17Dunwoody Norcross PT Corners Area?
I just recently moved to the ARetta area and now currently working in the Norcross Peachtree Corners area. Anyone have any info on any providers in this area? All help would be appreciated.
Frankie.
-
10-20-17 13:53 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 186Chanel
Damage?
Originally Posted by KnightCrawler
[View Original Post]
What was the damage?









Reply With Quote






