Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5536

    Chanel.

    Quote Originally Posted by ST0808  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the Chanel in Marietta area?
    Yes he is.

  2. #5535

    Chanell

    Quote Originally Posted by Seminole98  [View Original Post]
    As everyone has already said, she is he bet Atlanta has to offer. Got to her room and immediately connected with her. We both went at like college students. Would 100% repeat.
    Are you talking about the Chanel in Marietta area?

  3. #5534

    What more can I say about Chanel

    As everyone has already said, she is he bet Atlanta has to offer. Got to her room and immediately connected with her. We both went at like college students. Would 100% repeat.

  4. #5533

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by VolMan75  [View Original Post]
    Did I read that right. 500/ hr? She certainly has gone up in donations since I saw her!
    Sorry for typo, it is 350/ h.

  5. #5532

    Myth?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeatIsBack  [View Original Post]
    Another good gal to see is heather and she just got back in town pm me I think she is looking for her regs again.
    Man, this chick is harder to find than the A-Team!

  6. #5531
    Quote Originally Posted by BigComanche  [View Original Post]
    City vibe website.
    Did I read that right. 500/ hr? She certainly has gone up in donations since I saw her!

  7. #5530
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Which Jessica ar3 you referring to? Your link does not work, kindly post her pictures.
    City vibe website.

  8. #5529
    Quote Originally Posted by ST0808  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jessica in Kennesaw area this weekend again. It has been mind blowing session again as usual since it has been my 3rd trip with her. Always friendly with great smile on the face and greets like an old friend. She has great body and absolutely no smell of any kind. Start with BBBJ, 69 and when I was ready RCG, K9 and mish. She is one of the best girl I have seen here in Kennesaw Acworth area and I would say most expansive (. 5/ h). You get what pay for, I like skiny white girl with friendly smile and good attitude.

    http://www.********.com/kennesaw/Esc...onship/1965995
    Which Jessica ar3 you referring to? Your link does not work, kindly post her pictures.

  9. #5528

    Heather is back

    Another good gal to see is heather and she just got back in town pm me I think she is looking for her regs again.

  10. #5527

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by ST0808  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jessica in Kennesaw area this weekend again. It has been mind blowing session again as usual since it has been my 3rd trip with her. Always friendly with great smile on the face and greets like an old friend. She has great body and absolutely no smell of any kind. Start with BBBJ, 69 and when I was ready RCG, K9 and mish. She is one of the best girl I have seen here in Kennesaw Acworth area and I would say most expansive (. 5/ h). You get what pay for, I like skiny white girl with friendly smile and good attitude.

    http://www.********.com/kennesaw/Esc...onship/1965995
    Hey ST0808,

    Please check your PM Inbox.

  11. #5526

    Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4094  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday and she did change her policy. In addition to her great GFE performance, she gave me a wonderful covered BJ. She is a beautiful woman and a pleasure to be with. Highly recommend.
    Bulldog is right. I went to see last night and she is absolutely amazing. Seemed really shy at first but a great session. Beautiful girl and a great personality. I will definitely see her again.

  12. #5525

    Dee

    I saw her yesterday and she did change her policy. In addition to her great GFE performance, she gave me a wonderful covered BJ. She is a beautiful woman and a pleasure to be with. Highly recommend.

  13. #5524

    Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlienz2016  [View Original Post]
    I decided to go see Dee yesterday. Evidently I was the only guy who showed up yesterday even though she did have other appointments. It is really shitty for guys to make an appointment and just not show by the way. Anyways, she is very new to all of this, but I enjoyed my time with her. She looks amazing. Cute face, nice body, really sexy. Only bad thing I can say about her is she prefers not to give bjs. I know for many that would be a deal breaker and I'll probably be lambasted for it, but the rest of the session was nice enough that it wasn't a huge deal. She does enjoy dfk and daty. Great pussy, nice ass, overall I had a great time. Was very turned on by her. She is a very nice, sweet person too. Feel free to pm me for her number.
    So, I posted about Dee last week. She wanted me to let everyone know she will be available tonight. For anyone who is interested PM for her number. She did have a change in policy and is willing to do covered bjs now. I realize that is still not for everyone, but to those who had concerns before, it is on the table.

  14. #5523
    Quote Originally Posted by BJohn2446  [View Original Post]
    She retired.
    Interesting. She just sent me a text saying hello a couple of weeks ago. I did not respond and have no other info as I was not interested.

  15. #5522

    Jessica

    I saw Jessica in Kennesaw area this weekend again. It has been mind blowing session again as usual since it has been my 3rd trip with her. Always friendly with great smile on the face and greets like an old friend. She has great body and absolutely no smell of any kind. Start with BBBJ, 69 and when I was ready RCG, K9 and mish. She is one of the best girl I have seen here in Kennesaw Acworth area and I would say most expansive (. 5/ h). You get what pay for, I like skiny white girl with friendly smile and good attitude.

    http://www.********.com/kennesaw/Esc...onship/1965995

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape