Thread: Sugar Daddy & Other Related Websites
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 2919
-
10-30-17 20:23 #294Senior Member

Posts: 500Info on this Latina
Anyone got any info on this girl. Would be much appreciated.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-e9f563ba4d56
-
10-30-17 10:46 #293Senior Member

Posts: 215Jet Set Wanderlust
Anyone with info or experience with this latina?
Jet Set Wanderlust https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-6906280375a2.
Been messaging with her for last several days. Feel like she's been scoping out the daddy market, she can take 12 hours or so to respond to a message after she's read it. Now all of a sudden she wants to meet, I assume she's now down to her 3rd or 4th option-ME! Haha. Is she in for a surprise. I'm just another monger like the rest of you.
Anyone with intel, let's hear it.
-
10-28-17 10:46 #292Senior Member

Posts: 114I second this. She is awesome. Treat her well, you won't find a more insatiable, smarter, cooler person anywhere on SA, and eat your wheaties!
Originally Posted by Waxxon
[View Original Post]
When she asks you to get champagne don't skimp. It's worth it!
-
10-27-17 13:10 #291Senior Member

Posts: 563Is she UTR? Or strictly w / SA?
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-17 10:53 #290Senior Member

Posts: 215FaithfulEm
FaithfulEm https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-443584950e5b.
Don't really know what to think of this one. Anyone had any luck with her? She's been viewing my profile off and on for a few months, asked to view my private pics. I messaged her several months back, just got crickets. So I've completely forgot about her. Now she's been checking my profile again and requested to view my private pics on more than one occasion, I give her access and request the same from her. No response. I guess she's bordering on BSC and GPS. Sent her a message asking her why doesn't she have the common courtesy to share her pics after she initiated asking for pics in the first place? I figure she'll just block me haahaa.
-
10-27-17 00:54 #289

Posts: 366I Second the motion on JK Gray
She is a super-nice person and you'll love the action. Waxxon meant to say "if you're NOT into squirting, go somewhere else. " Yes, JK is a squirter, so be forewarned. I would recommend seeing her in a hotel or motel. That way you won't care about what happens to the bed.
Originally Posted by Waxxon
[View Original Post]
She's in Temecula, but might travel to San Diego. She has an interesting background. Ask her about it and you'll learn a thing or two about SA, among other things.
-
10-26-17 21:10 #288Senior Member

Posts: 215Jkgray
This is someone I saw quite some time ago and she dropped off the radar, has reappeared and may be interesting to some.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-43fff14b51b3
Had a lot of fun with her, she's a 40 ish MILF, has some baby bumps from having a couple kids. Very cool, intelligent, easy to talk to and has a lot of interesting stories. As for details, if you want to experience a squirter, go somewhere else because she is a gusher, over and over and over again. Will keep going as long as you can, insatiable is an inadequate description.
Please be kind and respectful. And do not reveal what you heard here.
-
10-25-17 20:03 #287Senior Member

Posts: 112She txted me again right now, asking me if I could help her cover $145 and next visit will be her treat. I said I don't give money in advance then she began telling me "well you owe me 100 last time. " WTF? Haven't complained for like 3 days about the allowance I gave her and now she does? I can already see more drama is coming and on the way.
Originally Posted by Avalorth
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-17 18:52 #286

Posts: 366SA Resource for Newbies.
There's a guy in Richmond, VA who seems to have condensed a lot of great info into one blog. If you are new to SA or another sugar daddy site, read this to get your basic questions answered:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-Index-and-FAQ
-
10-25-17 16:00 #285Senior Member

Posts: 563LOL. Tennis bro. If you really become a pimp, you would be a very successful and well-respected one.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-17 11:59 #284Regular Member

Posts: 2Yes, I am clueless #2.
Thanks for noticing this and letting me know. I think this is just example #2 of me not knowing what I am doing.
Originally Posted by KingBaby
[View Original Post]
I will see if I can figure out how to changes my Account Type.
-
10-25-17 06:47 #283Senior Member

Posts: 1355Go to the Richmond Va sd / sb thread and read. Its thousands of pages of info on every subject that has ever come up. Any question you have will be found there and answered several times in different approaches. Take what works for you and apply it.
Originally Posted by Rleft35
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-17 23:56 #282Senior Member

Posts: 112Who knows, maybe this SA girl is bisexual lmao.
Originally Posted by Waxxon
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-17 21:34 #281Senior Member

Posts: 215Yes, why?
Good catch there. So what gives Rleft?
Originally Posted by KingBaby
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-17 17:32 #280Senior Member

Posts: 279Thank you Rleft35 for the report. I think you should read up and im sure we can at least help you a bit.
However, why are you an "Advertiser"?











Reply With Quote




