Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #294

    Info on this Latina

    Anyone got any info on this girl. Would be much appreciated.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-e9f563ba4d56

  2. #293

    Jet Set Wanderlust

    Anyone with info or experience with this latina?

    Jet Set Wanderlust https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-6906280375a2.

    Been messaging with her for last several days. Feel like she's been scoping out the daddy market, she can take 12 hours or so to respond to a message after she's read it. Now all of a sudden she wants to meet, I assume she's now down to her 3rd or 4th option-ME! Haha. Is she in for a surprise. I'm just another monger like the rest of you.

    Anyone with intel, let's hear it.

  3. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    This is someone I saw quite some time ago and she dropped off the radar, has reappeared and may be interesting to some.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-43fff14b51b3

    Had a lot of fun with her, she's a 40 ish MILF, has some baby bumps from having a couple kids. Very cool, intelligent, easy to talk to and has a lot of interesting stories. As for details, if you want to experience a squirter, go somewhere else because she is a gusher, over and over and over again. Will keep going as long as you can, insatiable is an inadequate description.

    Please be kind and respectful. And do not reveal what you heard here.
    I second this. She is awesome. Treat her well, you won't find a more insatiable, smarter, cooler person anywhere on SA, and eat your wheaties!

    When she asks you to get champagne don't skimp. It's worth it!

  4. #291
    Is she UTR? Or strictly w / SA?

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    She is a super-nice person and you'll love the action. Waxxon meant to say "if you're NOT into squirting, go somewhere else. " Yes, JK is a squirter, so be forewarned. I would recommend seeing her in a hotel or motel. That way you won't care about what happens to the bed.

    She's in Temecula, but might travel to San Diego. She has an interesting background. Ask her about it and you'll learn a thing or two about SA, among other things.

  5. #290

    FaithfulEm

    FaithfulEm https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-443584950e5b.

    Don't really know what to think of this one. Anyone had any luck with her? She's been viewing my profile off and on for a few months, asked to view my private pics. I messaged her several months back, just got crickets. So I've completely forgot about her. Now she's been checking my profile again and requested to view my private pics on more than one occasion, I give her access and request the same from her. No response. I guess she's bordering on BSC and GPS. Sent her a message asking her why doesn't she have the common courtesy to share her pics after she initiated asking for pics in the first place? I figure she'll just block me haahaa.

  6. #289

    I Second the motion on JK Gray

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    This is someone I saw quite some time ago and she dropped off the radar, has reappeared and may be interesting to some.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-43fff14b51b3

    Had a lot of fun with her, she's a 40 ish MILF, has some baby bumps from having a couple kids. Very cool, intelligent, easy to talk to and has a lot of interesting stories. As for details, if you want to experience a squirter, go somewhere else because she is a gusher, over and over and over again. Will keep going as long as you can, insatiable is an inadequate description.

    Please be kind and respectful. And do not reveal what you heard here.
    She is a super-nice person and you'll love the action. Waxxon meant to say "if you're NOT into squirting, go somewhere else. " Yes, JK is a squirter, so be forewarned. I would recommend seeing her in a hotel or motel. That way you won't care about what happens to the bed.

    She's in Temecula, but might travel to San Diego. She has an interesting background. Ask her about it and you'll learn a thing or two about SA, among other things.

  7. #288

    Jkgray

    This is someone I saw quite some time ago and she dropped off the radar, has reappeared and may be interesting to some.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-43fff14b51b3

    Had a lot of fun with her, she's a 40 ish MILF, has some baby bumps from having a couple kids. Very cool, intelligent, easy to talk to and has a lot of interesting stories. As for details, if you want to experience a squirter, go somewhere else because she is a gusher, over and over and over again. Will keep going as long as you can, insatiable is an inadequate description.

    Please be kind and respectful. And do not reveal what you heard here.

  8. #287
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalorth  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once more yesterday. She contacted me around dinner time and invited me to her place. Exact phrase was "want to netflix and chill?" There was no reason to refuse the offer but wasn't sure if she was insisting to have an arrangement or just fwb thing so I went there without much of expectation. We chatted for like an hour or so, cuddled and snuggled, then began kissing. Got into her bedroom and the fun time began. This time though, she took off condom in the middle of fucking and asked me if I want to rub the bare cock on her pussy. Hell, why not and she eventually couldn't take it anymore and asked me again "want to just put just the tip?" Then it got all escalated to "oh well why don't we just. Do it" so yes BBFS was successfully performed. After she came on my cock while riding me, she began giving me BBBJ to finish off, followed by CIM. Then we cuddled again for like 10 minutes or so and that's where shit got a bit weird. She freaking fell asleep, began snoring like a mother of three children. That lasted about 30 minutes until she woke up out of no where and apologized. Told her it's okay, but obviously it wasn't. I got dressed up and was ready to leave and she did as well since she wanted to get food too. Allowance was not discussed until we got to the parking lot. I gave her 100 and told her I wasn't sure if she was looking for an arrangement, she said it's fine. I will probably not going to see her again; tons of new fishes out there and I am not planning to be stuck with this snoring girl.
    She txted me again right now, asking me if I could help her cover $145 and next visit will be her treat. I said I don't give money in advance then she began telling me "well you owe me 100 last time. " WTF? Haven't complained for like 3 days about the allowance I gave her and now she does? I can already see more drama is coming and on the way.

  9. #286

    SA Resource for Newbies.

    There's a guy in Richmond, VA who seems to have condensed a lot of great info into one blog. If you are new to SA or another sugar daddy site, read this to get your basic questions answered:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-Index-and-FAQ

  10. #285
    LOL. Tennis bro. If you really become a pimp, you would be a very successful and well-respected one.

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Paypal $1,000 to me and I will coach you in the ways of SA. It'll be money well-spent!

    Haha. Okay, we're all laughing. I'm guessing you learned your lesson and will read through this forum to better educate yourself. PM me if you want some advice and suggestions of who to call to get your money's worth. Geez, I'm starting to sound like a pimp!

  11. #284

    Yes, I am clueless #2.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingBaby  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Rleft35 for the report. I think you should read up and im sure we can at least help you a bit.

    However, why are you an "Advertiser"?
    Thanks for noticing this and letting me know. I think this is just example #2 of me not knowing what I am doing.

    I will see if I can figure out how to changes my Account Type.

  12. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by Rleft35  [View Original Post]
    I am new to this and thus clueless.

    Summary, I gave allowance in advance, to someone who seemed reasonable & had reasonable explanations about things.

    All in all, I transferred about 1 k to this person.

    This person seems to be in the 4's ranch area.

    She has a little dog that she brings everywhere with her -- including restaurants.

    Meet #1 -- sushi & wanted to know was for real (200).

    Meet #2 -- brewery & makeup (120) and prep allowance (400).

    Meet #3 -- mex food // purchase gas for her car (50) // (300) we are going her place to hangout.

    On the Meet #3, she has me park my car on side of street, next to complex. She then says she will park her car and get me.

    After I wait for 15 minutes, she says some folks showed up at her house and she needs a few minutes. After another 30 minutes, she says how about the next day.

    I then say, I think we should meet up tonight.

    Eventually, she does completely dark and does not respond to any of my text messages; etc.

    After I read through here, I realized I am just clueless about this.

    I hope you will at least find this funny, in a twisted way.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-23777fa7b709

    The photos have been blurred or modified -- but you will get the general idea here.
    Go to the Richmond Va sd / sb thread and read. Its thousands of pages of info on every subject that has ever come up. Any question you have will be found there and answered several times in different approaches. Take what works for you and apply it.

  13. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Good catch there. So what gives Rleft?
    Who knows, maybe this SA girl is bisexual lmao.

  14. #281

    Yes, why?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingBaby  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Rleft35 for the report. I think you should read up and im sure we can at least help you a bit.

    However, why are you an "Advertiser"?
    Good catch there. So what gives Rleft?

  15. #280
    Thank you Rleft35 for the report. I think you should read up and im sure we can at least help you a bit.

    However, why are you an "Advertiser"?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape