Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 822 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 322 722 772 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 872 922 1322 1822 ... LastLast
Results 12,316 to 12,330 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18444

    New pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by PureSexxy  [View Original Post]
    Yep her massage is average at best, HJ was ok nothing to write about. I'll stick to Vera, Tammy and Nancy.
    Thanks for saving me $!! Saw her at 2701. Actually tried to upsell me $. 3 with that less than average massage and HE. Told her she gets standard. And if you good you get more. Hopefully she up her game bcuz she is kinda pretty, like a spinna.

  2. #18443
    Thanks!

    Hawaiian, one time I showed the ad pic (which was like a night and day difference) but in the girl's mind she WAS that young hottie It's like the time Mary Ann whacked her head then thought she was Ginger; the Professor tried to hypnotize her back but Gilligan got involved, then he thought HE was Mary Ann.

  3. #18442

    Anyone try these ebony girls?


  4. #18441
    Quote Originally Posted by Hihon  [View Original Post]
    Read the hanabi thread, mostly negative reviews.

  5. #18440

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Based on phone number, Pinky was known as New at 2701. She moved to Veras place a little while ago. Average massage for me, Decent HE, very limited roaming otc. TEHO. But for me, there are lots better options around CC. I would rather see Nancy, Tammy, Maria, Nadia or Vera at 2403.
    Yep her massage is average at best, HJ was ok nothing to write about. I'll stick to Vera, Tammy and Nancy.

  6. #18439
    Quote Originally Posted by Hihon  [View Original Post]
    I texted Vera the other day and she said she has a new girl, Pinky, from Thailand. I told her I'll try her. BTW, she is NOT the same Pinky that has been at CC for years. Back to Vera's Pinky....wow, cute, thin and very accommodating. Vera, Maria and Tammy give better massages in my opinion but her look and the way she treats you are great. With time she'll improve her massage skills. Give her a try guys. She also has good English speaking skills.
    Based on phone number, Pinky was known as New at 2701. She moved to Veras place a little while ago. Average massage for me, Decent HE, very limited roaming otc. TEHO. But for me, there are lots better options around CC. I would rather see Nancy, Tammy, Maria, Nadia or Vera at 2403.

  7. #18438

    Also many Lucy Yumi Yuki Sunny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Esunchiste  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. So now there's 3 pinkys? You would think they'd choose another name.
    Anyone seen the ones at Apple or new Sunny not in CC LOL.

  8. #18437
    Quote Originally Posted by Hihon  [View Original Post]
    I texted Vera the other day and she said she has a new girl, Pinky, from Thailand. I told her I'll try her. BTW, she is NOT the same Pinky that has been at CC for years. Back to Vera's Pinky....wow, cute, thin and very accommodating. Vera, Maria and Tammy give better massages in my opinion but her look and the way she treats you are great. With time she'll improve her massage skills. Give her a try guys. She also has good English speaking skills.
    Interesting. So now there's 3 pinkys? You would think they'd choose another name.

  9. #18436

  10. #18435
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboner  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you suckers made off with my slippahs the other day at CC? I come out after my massage and they gone. I had to wear yours. Gross. Good thing I had one extra pair in the car and threw yours away. Check next time!! Haha.
    Oh damn! LOL das why I leave my fone and wallet behind. Just bring what I need so little head no get greedy! Guess I got to carry my slipoahs in the room wit me too!! Das my pet peeve, no fak wit my slippahs!

  11. #18434
    Senior Member


    Posts: 287

    Vera's Pinky

    I texted Vera the other day and she said she has a new girl, Pinky, from Thailand. I told her I'll try her. BTW, she is NOT the same Pinky that has been at CC for years. Back to Vera's Pinky....wow, cute, thin and very accommodating. Vera, Maria and Tammy give better massages in my opinion but her look and the way she treats you are great. With time she'll improve her massage skills. Give her a try guys. She also has good English speaking skills.

  12. #18433

    Went to see "her" too

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Fake picture. Part of Chinese network. I will avoid.
    Went to see her too, turns out to be bait and switch at 15*1 Chinese network even though she specifically said it was her real picture. I bailed once I saw the Chinese girl come and I told her and compared the picture (showed her too) and said you are not this girl and I left.

    007.

    Please feel free to add to the blogs below on "Boycott These Places Because".

  13. #18432

    Slippahs

    Which one of you suckers made off with my slippahs the other day at CC? I come out after my massage and they gone. I had to wear yours. Gross. Good thing I had one extra pair in the car and threw yours away. Check next time!! Haha.

  14. #18431

    Nancy in the Interstate Building

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    That sounds interesting sir, do you have her ad? Nice change from CC.
    Here you go. https://www.yelp.com/biz/nancy-chids...ssage-honolulu.

  15. #18430
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoss  [View Original Post]
    She massages when she is shorthanded, or if you request her.
    Nope. Guess I'm just too grody, man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape