Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Add Report
Page 689 of 708 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 10614
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDog7979  [View Original Post]
    No on Savannah as of a few months ago.
    Thank you--these "no"s are surely as useful as the "yes"'s!

  2. #293

    Savannah

    No on Savannah as of a few months ago.

  3. #292

    Kiana69

    Quote Originally Posted by GetRealPdx  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed on Kiana69, BBFS no CIP, no up charge. If you go see her, DON'T give her a phone number that you can't afford to lose, because she will spam you like crazy.
    I've wanted to dip my wick in Kiana for a while now.

    Does she offer it bare, or do you have to ask her for it?

    And, does she do it on the first visit?

    You cam pm me with the details. If you'd be so kind.

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #291

    Ms Audrina

    No on Ms Audrina as of 2 years ago. Didn't really think she was worth repeating either. She looked way hotter before she got all the work done.

  5. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoofPdx  [View Original Post]
    And how did the SA date go??
    No BB but she did swallow 3 loads from me and let me do anal.

  6. #289

    Sarahbeth

    Sarahbeth on tna. You have to see here once or twice first. Brielleevans but she is in Longview. She is no longer on the pill, so no more cip at the moment.

  7. #288

    Any info?

    I've publically contributed reports on over a half a dozen BBFSCIP ladies in the PDX area alone, many of which are still active, including Athena76 (inseminate all 3 holes), Twisted Linda (inseminate all 3 holes), Bella Foxxx, Havenfox, and a few others.

    So now I'm looking for BBFS girls in Eugene, and I would be VERY VERY obliged if anyone can give me data on the BBFS compliance of the following girls, who I've determined are either in Eugene or travel to Eugene. Does anyone have any data on whether any of these will fuck bareback?

    Kelli Lexington.

    Rikki_Ravish.

    Taylor Vaughn.

    Taylor_Jay.

    Leena999.

    Ms_Audrina.

    Savannah Mae.

    La Petit.

    If anyone has any data on any of these, regarding whether or nor they will fuck bareback, please post or else PM! I still have some whose BBFS is UTR to trade! Thank you!

  8. #287

    Kiana69

    Quote Originally Posted by Villainy1953  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading the forum with interest the past few weeks after a TNA girl asked me if I was a poster on this board. I finally figured out how to subscribe and I thought I would add some information for our community.

    Here are three TNA girls who have advertised lately that either do BBFS or at the very least used to (I know this through personal experience). I must confess none of those experiences have been recent and their views might have changed.

    Neema wanted additional donation +100.

    Kiana69 wanted extra but I don't remember what we settled on.

    Laryssa had seen each other a few times, she made no request for more than her normal fee.

    Here are three more that have told me they do BBFS and any of the associated requirements. Again this was a verbal discussion, so I can't swear they would have gone through with it and things might have changed since my discussion.

    Danielle Blu recently posted after on TNA after a long hiatus. She used to strip and I visited her at a club and she said she was up for it (but it was several years ago).

    FunKeri we met and she was older than I expected so I didn't go forward with it but she was game.

    GiselleLove Told me it was available with recent documentation of health status and a larger donation. She suggested double her fee but I didn't negotiate but clearly if you were interested, I suspect the price would be negotiable.

    Hope you all find that of interest.
    Confirmed on Kiana69, BBFS no CIP, no up charge. If you go see her, DON'T give her a phone number that you can't afford to lose, because she will spam you like crazy.

  9. #286
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDog7979  [View Original Post]
    This is another ad of hers so I wouldn't get my hopes up:

    https://alligator.com.portland.hoxni...post/24349184/#.

  10. #285

    I'm interested

    Still looking for some one in eugene I would luv to get her info.

  11. #284

  12. #283

    SA followup

    Quote Originally Posted by DchawaiiDuck  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck BB'ing non-pros from SA. I'm doing my first SA date tomorrow and I'm curious what it's going to be like.
    And how did the SA date go??

  13. #282

    TNA girls who do

    I've been reading the forum with interest the past few weeks after a TNA girl asked me if I was a poster on this board. I finally figured out how to subscribe and I thought I would add some information for our community.

    Here are three TNA girls who have advertised lately that either do BBFS or at the very least used to (I know this through personal experience). I must confess none of those experiences have been recent and their views might have changed.

    Neema wanted additional donation +100.

    Kiana69 wanted extra but I don't remember what we settled on.

    Laryssa had seen each other a few times, she made no request for more than her normal fee.

    Here are three more that have told me they do BBFS and any of the associated requirements. Again this was a verbal discussion, so I can't swear they would have gone through with it and things might have changed since my discussion.

    Danielle Blu recently posted after on TNA after a long hiatus. She used to strip and I visited her at a club and she said she was up for it (but it was several years ago).

    FunKeri we met and she was older than I expected so I didn't go forward with it but she was game.

    GiselleLove Told me it was available with recent documentation of health status and a larger donation. She suggested double her fee but I didn't negotiate but clearly if you were interested, I suspect the price would be negotiable.

    Hope you all find that of interest.

  14. #281

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by GetRealPdx  [View Original Post]
    Korilove told me no for BBFS, but allowed CIM.
    Thanks for the update.

  15. #280

    Korilove

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChowder  [View Original Post]
    Looking back through this thread to add in my own info. I did BB Kassie when I saw her, it was very early in her career but I haven't seen any reason to believe this isn't still the case. She didn't even bring it up, just slipped it right in. I had the same experience with IBAQT a couple times, it is a bummer to hear that may be off the menu now although I know she has had some health issues. There were a couple girls I used to see regularly for it who aren't around anymore like Pennie and PandoraPDX. Tattooed Valkyrie on TNA has been openly admitting to doing BBFS on the board, which has traditionally been a no-no but there you are. I contacted her once, $50 upsell. It seems like BBFS is way more prevalent with the older providers. Hearing that people like Haven Fox and Athena are offering it is no surprise, you can just tell a lot of the time.

    One provider I have done BBFS with that nobody has mentioned is nbadd (before her pregnancy, no cip.) I highly suspect that may be a YMMV situation though. I've never repeated so I'm not sure where she is at now.

    Someone below mentioned MissMackenzie, can anyone else confirm that? I've always been super interested in her, but she has always been adamant about everything covered on her sites and ads so I figured there was no way. I was surprised to read that one. Another one I've been super curious about is KoriLove, anyone got any intel on her?
    Korilove told me no for BBFS, but allowed CIM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape