Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,731 to 17,745 of 19324
-
10-24-17 14:43 #1594Senior Member

Posts: 232Amor
Went to go see the infamous 3 hole Amor. There's not much more to say about this great treasure. Guys if you haven't went to see her lately you need to she's even better than she was before. She can only do outcalls but it's so work the true GFE you get with her. She did tell me she could use some more business since everyone contacts her but barely sees her. I can vouch she's one of the best here in Brevard. If you have her number then hit it up if not then holla at me.
-
10-24-17 08:57 #1593Senior Member

Posts: 40Jenna
I had a dream that I stopped in to see Jenna last week:
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/341023128973
In my dream she answered right away and we agreed on a time. She gave me directions to a decent neighborhood in West Melbourne. When I got there she was fresh out of the shower and we traded a couple stories. I dropped a few names she knew and she said she thought I might be an uncle but that put her at ease. Then, it was off to the races. At this point I was a little wary because her roommate (s) were holed up in their rooms. That always sets me on edge. We got down to business with some BBBJ and DATY. BJ skills are decent and she tasted clean. The main event was rushed because she had to borrow a hat and it was one those fire and ice things. As soon as I slid in she was saying it was burning her pussy and it felt like she was rushing me to finish. If this was a $. 6 quick visit I might think different, but for a benjamin I'm not sure I'd make that a recurring dream.
If you like spinners, then she's your girl although she does have a back issue that causes her to stoop.
-
10-22-17 16:26 #1592Senior Member

Posts: 56Sexi Spanish Sweetie.
Any intel on this new girl?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/251423528498
-
10-20-17 13:14 #1591Senior Member

Posts: 825I hate when they say thick without posting a decent body picture. But I am interested!
Originally Posted by ZeroX321
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-17 10:01 #1590Regular Member

Posts: 19Columbian Jacky
Does anyone have Columbian Jacky number. She use to come to Brevard once a week and visit a selected few members. I lost her contact info. If anyone still sees her can you send me a PM with digits.
Thanks.
-
10-19-17 17:49 #1589Senior Member

Posts: 353New girl?
It would be great if you want to share the # with me.
Originally Posted by ZeroX321
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-17 14:13 #1588Senior Member

Posts: 4826 and the struggle is real. - tville
Extremely clean non druggy fell on hard times, 1 toddler and she's looking for dates. Pretty face, thick with big boobs. Very clean normal place.
I got digits for trusted sm's only.
-
10-15-17 00:27 #1587Senior Member

Posts: 245She is out. But looks rough as f* she was a cutie back in the day.
Originally Posted by DruidMage
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-17 00:16 #1586Senior Member

Posts: 245Yes. Glamour shot earlier this week.
Originally Posted by JPerez0909
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-17 00:14 #1585Senior Member

Posts: 48Umm yeah
Out since the 10th but she's ratchet af. Your street ears don't work real well.
Originally Posted by JPerez0909
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-17 18:17 #1584Senior Member

Posts: 56Brianna
Word on the street is Brianna has been visiting uncle LEO. That's why she hasn't posted on STG in awhile.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...c/427434444561
-
10-06-17 20:52 #1583Regular Member

Posts: 17Out of Game for a while
Ok I used to Monger in Orlando a few years back and am in Brevard now. Is there any good board to look at any more? Or Suggestions?
-
10-06-17 14:14 #1582Senior Member

Posts: 91Scam to get payment info.
Originally Posted by DixieProwler
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-17 12:24 #1581Senior Member

Posts: 152Scam
Wanted 26 dollars for her video before she would make an appointment. More than likely making a good living just selling the video.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-17 11:34 #1580Senior Member

Posts: 478Wallpaper Girl
Besides having the other sites with her pics, the fact that she uses Orlando, Space Coast Daytona, Treasure Coast tells me its just an ad for a dating site or a plain ole scammer. I'd stay as far away from any of the ads that have all the Cities surrounding us in it. Stay and Play safe.
Originally Posted by SurferDude321
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




