Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,081 to 22,095 of 31847
-
10-25-17 04:33 #9767Senior Member

Posts: 134Tori
I was able to spend some time with the lovely Tori McKenna recently. Photos are 100% accurate, she's a beautiful, curvy lady. Super cute face. Her personality is great and conversation was incredible. Things naturally turned physical, great kissing. She was kinda "take it or leave it" on DATY, but I persuaded her and think I showed her a good time. BBBJ was good, stamina was fair. She put a couple different cowgirl techniques on me, including taking me to pound town! Some great mish and we finished, exhausted. We chilled and talked for a bit, and she was out. Highly recommend, she ranks among my favorites.
Setup was easy (with references) through booking agent, and Tori was actually early (messaged me I had the option to start early). She's pretty much outcall only as far as I know. She's on P411, I'll link the website she can also be reached through(disregard that it says New Orleans). I told her about the sister site as well.
http://www.escortsinneworleans.com/e.../tori-mckenna/
-
10-23-17 13:35 #9766Senior Member

Posts: 93Sarasensual
Has any of you mongers visited this young lady? If so how was the dream? http://nashville.backpage.com/WomenS...-babe/30561817.
-
10-23-17 13:23 #9765Regular Member

Posts: 92She came and is gone now. I sent her all info I had. I know she was only going to see a few so maybe she didn't have time if she didn't get back to you. She's coming back in a couple of weeks.
Originally Posted by SinTime
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-17 01:23 #9764

Posts: 2981She travels.
Originally Posted by PimpinHoes
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-17 20:10 #9763Senior Member

Posts: 67Juliet4 play
Anyone know what happened to Juliet4 play on BP? She just disappeared.
-
10-22-17 12:06 #9762Senior Member

Posts: 67[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-20-17 18:48 #9761Senior Member

Posts: 67[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-20-17 11:58 #9760Senior Member

Posts: 133Can confirm his mailbox is still full.
Originally Posted by SinTime
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-17 00:28 #9759Senior Member

Posts: 67You're full
Maybe or maybe not, bud. You're full up.
Originally Posted by CharlieSmooth
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-17 19:30 #9758Regular Member

Posts: 92I think I've gotten back to everyone. I will send her your email if you send it to me.
Originally Posted by SoCurious
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-17 15:57 #9757Senior Member

Posts: 2528Put in a good word for me, Cowboy.
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-17 14:13 #9756Senior Member

Posts: 283Send me info.
Originally Posted by CharlieSmooth
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-17 14:28 #9755Senior Member

Posts: 340Summer
Last night was also my 4th time with Summer and it gets better and better and better! I want to run away with her!
Originally Posted by Marquis367
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-17 16:12 #9754Regular Member

Posts: 92Remember guys, I am not going to give info to non-senior members. Not about to get my friend arrested.
Originally Posted by CharlieSmooth
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-17 16:45 #9753Regular Member

Posts: 92Escort friend of mine coming for one day and willing to see. Beautiful and clean.
Have a friend coming to Nashville for one day and will be at a nice location. She never lived in Nashville or saw anyone here but I knew her from LA. She told me she would be willing to see a few of the senior guys here who want something really special. She's incredible at what she does and very good price. Only PM me if you are serious about this as it's only going to be one day this coming week. I can give you more info through PM.












Reply With Quote





