Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 823 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 873 923 1323 1823 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18429
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know she massages. She was always mama, and one of her girls would massage me.
    She massages when she is shorthanded, or if you request her. Her massage is alright, kind of on the weak side.

  2. #18428
    Wow, that's interesting. I thought they were totally legit. And Selena is quite attractive. I do think there are also a couple of MT's that fill-in there that also work elsewhere in CC that are known to give HE, but I haven't experienced it myself so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockCandy  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Selena for awhile now. I would not say she's totally legit but you have to ask for the HE. She won't initiate from her side. Massage is pretty good but not that strong if you are a muscular guy with knots.

  3. #18427
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoss  [View Original Post]
    Century Center ac shutdown
    Monday, Oct. 24 9:00 am
    duration 24-48 hours


    Got a letter from Hawaiiana Management today. CC will repair broken and leaking underground pipes for the ac chillers. I'd stay out of CC during that time as there will be no ac, and the floor vents only let a little air in.
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Seems not a week goes by when there is not an announcement in the elevators for building work. It's good they maintain it, but there's 'no peace' in a sense.

    Right now there are notes about the AC; recently there was a total power shutdown and a total water shutdown.

    Yes it will be brutal when the AC is offline. It's not like everyone will be able to vacate.


    The 24th falls on a Tuesday. I don't recall the project date; is it Monday the 23rd or Tuesday the 24th?
    Sorry about that. Monday, October 23.

    I haven't been in the building in a while, but, yes, they do a lot of repairs. When someone has to do plumbing repairs (valves) the building has to shut down water to that stack. I remember my plumbers coordinating with the bldg to change out some faucets, and leaky valves.

  4. #18426
    Quote Originally Posted by RockCandy  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Selena for awhile now. I would not say she's totally legit but you have to ask for the HE. She won't initiate from her side. Massage is pretty good but not that strong if you are a muscular guy with knots.
    I didn't know she massages. She was always mama, and one of her girls would massage me.

  5. #18425
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoss  [View Original Post]
    Century Center ac shutdown
    Monday, Oct. 24 9:00 am
    duration 24-48 hours


    Got a letter from Hawaiiana Management today. CC will repair broken and leaking underground pipes for the ac chillers. I'd stay out of CC during that time as there will be no ac, and the floor vents only let a little air in.
    Seems not a week goes by when there is not an announcement in the elevators for building work. It's good they maintain it, but there's 'no peace' in a sense.

    Right now there are notes about the AC; recently there was a total power shutdown and a total water shutdown.

    Yes it will be brutal when the AC is offline. It's not like everyone will be able to vacate.

    The 24th falls on a Tuesday. I don't recall the project date; is it Monday the 23rd or Tuesday the 24th?

  6. #18424
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    Nancy at the First Interstate Building, totally legit Thai stretching and pressure points. Selena who owns Thai Spaya gives a good massage as well, lighter but still good. Don't know if Nit is still around, last I saw her was at Jai Dee, she gives a good massage as well.
    I've been seeing Selena for awhile now. I would not say she's totally legit but you have to ask for the HE. She won't initiate from her side. Massage is pretty good but not that strong if you are a muscular guy with knots.

  7. #18423
    Century Center ac shutdown
    Monday, Oct. 24 9:00 am
    duration 24-48 hours


    Got a letter from Hawaiiana Management today. CC will repair broken and leaking underground pipes for the ac chillers. I'd stay out of CC during that time as there will be no ac, and the floor vents only let a little air in.

  8. #18422
    Quote Originally Posted by Esunchiste  [View Original Post]
    For all you Rina fans looks like she's back.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...icture/8175048
    Yaye! Don't everybody go stampeding over there

    Hopefully she will be able to service, and not switch-out on guys like she did last time.

  9. #18421

    Rina

    For all you Rina fans looks like she's back.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...icture/8175048

  10. #18420

    Quality massage with HE?

    I'm looking for an actual good quality massage with a HE.

  11. #18419
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Fake picture. Part of Chinese network. I will avoid.
    Thanks man for saving us some $$.

  12. #18418
    Quote Originally Posted by BullyRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is back. The other room on 39th floor. Her ad is on CL. Sorry I don't know how to copy, paste.
    Thanks man.

  13. #18417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 205

    Yeah!

    Yes, that's what I get posting on an iPhone with a small screen. Also, yes, the woman I saw was Nina. She turned me into a pretzel!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure you meant Thai Banyan. Not sure if that place is still open. The owner opened a new place in the CC, suite 105 A, earlier this month. It's called Waikiki Massage Clinic. That's a pretty legit-sounding name, I'd say. Yes, the owner is a cute Thai and she knows how to give a real Thai massage.

  14. #18416

    Honey 2701

    Just saw Honey at 2701. Liked what I saw. Small suckable breasts, nice legs and ass. Showered, massage undraped. Lots of attention to my buns. In the flip, I was at full attention, begging for HE. LOL. Alas. Another blue ball special. She said no HE. Tried offering cash, but no soup for me. Sad thing is I will repeat since she cute and decent massage. Loo.

  15. #18415
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoss  [View Original Post]
    Nina? I was wondering if she was still around. She did a great Thai massage and stretch.
    Yes. Nina. She's one of the few who actually knows what she is doing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape