Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 463 of 806 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 513 563 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 12087
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5157

    The long way home

    Ar 6:30 p I took a 15 min tour of the loop around G. All that time and saw no LEO.

    Several WSW and I met Michelle. We should all meet her. She's got a good attitude and nice skills.

    Use the rules and be safe. Today was almost too easy. We'll call that a good Friday!

  2. #5156

    SWEET MC donalds

    Had time to kill stopped at MC donalds at 6 am saw 2 SW's passed out. A few minutes later saw cute blonde SW with straight hair waiting in a SUV with her driver probably waiting for the two inside. Waited around see if blonde would get out but after the two WSW's got in they sped off. Saw a few possible, but nothing worth picking up.

  3. #5155
    Quote Originally Posted by WinkMartindale  [View Original Post]
    There is another dede now, really nice tits. Very cute. Only way to shut her up is put a dick in her mouth. But she is nice and friendly. Haven't seen her in awhile though. Everything covered with the new dede. Funny thing about her is she talks so much yet she's tounge tied in the literal sense.
    It's funny. I almost never partake in this hobby any more, but 2 nights ago, I did. And I picked up this new Dede. Everything you said was accurate, but she did do a BBBJ for me. She expected me to supply the raincoat, but since I didn't have one, she went ahead without.

  4. #5154

    Leo

    Man were they out today in the afternoon. Some cycle ones near the domes looking for speedsters. Then a few on the main streets. One of course had to follow me a bit. It was too nerve wrecking. Just be careful.

  5. #5153

    Dede 2

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    The first SW I ever had was about 18 months ago. Her name was DeDe and she was a non stop talker. Picked her up on L on a dark rainy night. She acted like she wanted to give me a BJ more than I actually wanted one. Saw her a couple days later in the light and went leather dick when I saw what a Butterface she was. Two weeks later I heard she had died of an overdose. Is there more than one DeDe or did I get bad info?
    The DeDe you refer to died of an overdose about a year ago. She had the cleft pallet thing and it made her hard to understand and her teeth scraped hardcore. But she had a stellar body and a great "I'm here to please you" attitue. There is another dede now, really nice tits. Very cute. Only way to shut her up is put a dick in her mouth. But she is nice and friendly. Haven't seen her in awhile though. Everything covered with the new dede. Funny thing about her is she talks so much yet she's tounge tied in the literal sense.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dee dee.jpg‎  

  6. #5152
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Been with DeeDee a couple times. Nice chick, nice rack, talks nonstop. I posted a pic of her topless but without her face awhile back.
    I didn't see her rack but then I'm more of a vagina guy, Dawg. Anyway, for me it was fun scooping someone I'd never seen before.

  7. #5151

    DeDe

    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Been with DeeDee a couple times. Nice chick, nice rack, talks nonstop. I posted a pic of her topless but without her face awhile back.
    The first SW I ever had was about 18 months ago. Her name was DeDe and she was a non stop talker. Picked her up on L on a dark rainy night. She acted like she wanted to give me a BJ more than I actually wanted one. Saw her a couple days later in the light and went leather dick when I saw what a Butterface she was. Two weeks later I heard she had died of an overdose. Is there more than one DeDe or did I get bad info?

  8. #5150
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't resist that title, based on recent rants I was driving east on National today and spotted an unfamiliar young lady at 16th. I swung around and approached at the corner and she hopped in, introducing herself as Deedee. Relatively cute, Caucasian, maybe 20 years old with darkish long blonde hair, normal build. She had a hoodie on and, although soft-spoken, had a ghetto dialect. Anyway, found a spot, did some FIV (fingering for you non-abbreviators) and then received a pretty good hummer (BJ for those who prefer abbreviations). Nice girl who has a sad story to tell, like so many others. I slid her 25. Badgers did well today, hope the Pack can duplicate on Sunday!
    Been with DeeDee a couple times. Nice chick, nice rack, talks nonstop. I posted a pic of her topless but without her face awhile back.

  9. #5149

    And

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    The three and's in my POST, should Each of been (N) the hot spot where the gorgeous blonde was spotted, sorry guys, just wanted to keep it straight, bad automatic speller. Be safe & happy hunting to all.

    EAGLE 19.
    My autocorrect or else a glitch in the program changes the letter (N) to and. I've noticed that a few times when I click preview report. It's all good I understood what you meant. I'm thinking posting Nat or Nash.

  10. #5148

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I did not. With SW's I keep my phone and any phone #'s out of the equation. Just my preference.
    My apologies. It was Lincoln, not National. My south side knowledge is limited.

  11. #5147

    No Digits

    Sorry, I did not. With SW's I keep my phone and any phone #'s out of the equation. Just my preference.

  12. #5146

    Any digits

    [QwUOTE=CuriousJack;3593628]Couldn't resist that title, based on recent rants I was driving east on National today and spotted an unfamiliar young lady at 16th. I swung around and approached at the corner and she hopped in, introducing herself as Deedee. Relatively cute, Caucasian, maybe 20 years old with darkish long blonde hair, normal build. She had a hoodie on and, although soft-spoken, had a ghetto dialect. Anyway, found a spot, did some FIV (fingering for you non-abbreviators) and then received a pretty good hummer (BJ for those who prefer abbreviations). Nice girl who has a sad story to tell, like so many others. I slid her 25. Badgers did well today, hope the Pack can duplicate on Sunday! QUOTE].

  13. #5145

    DD on N

    Couldn't resist that title, based on recent rants I was driving east on National today and spotted an unfamiliar young lady at 16th. I swung around and approached at the corner and she hopped in, introducing herself as Deedee. Relatively cute, Caucasian, maybe 20 years old with darkish long blonde hair, normal build. She had a hoodie on and, although soft-spoken, had a ghetto dialect. Anyway, found a spot, did some FIV (fingering for you non-abbreviators) and then received a pretty good hummer (BJ for those who prefer abbreviations). Nice girl who has a sad story to tell, like so many others. I slid her 25. Badgers did well today, hope the Pack can duplicate on Sunday!

  14. #5144

    Fooling

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Right On! !
    Not tryung to fool anyone, everyone knos the the shortcut letters, so why, spell it out, ssves time wr all get it or do they. Be safe all & enjoy.

    EAGLE 19.

  15. #5143
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB3655  [View Original Post]
    Good grief, just call it National. You guys who use "and" all the time aren't fooling anyone. All you do is sound idiotic. Rant over!
    Right On! !

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape