Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #277
    Well, you made the fundamental mistake. No money EXCEPT for intimate time, unless you have no desire or expectation of getting any intimate time.

    And BTW, you shouldn't have obscured her face in the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rleft35  [View Original Post]
    I am new to this and thus clueless.

    Summary, I gave allowance in advance, to someone who seemed reasonable & had reasonable explanations about things.

    All in all, I transferred about 1 k to this person.

    This person seems to be in the 4's ranch area.

    She has a little dog that she brings everywhere with her -- including restaurants.

    Meet #1 -- sushi & wanted to know was for real (200).

    Meet #2 -- brewery & makeup (120) and prep allowance (400).

    Meet #3 -- mex food // purchase gas for her car (50) // (300) we are going her place to hangout.

    On the Meet #3, she has me park my car on side of street, next to complex. She then says she will park her car and get me.

    After I wait for 15 minutes, she says some folks showed up at her house and she needs a few minutes. After another 30 minutes, she says how about the next day.

    I then say, I think we should meet up tonight.

    Eventually, she does completely dark and does not respond to any of my text messages; etc.

    After I read through here, I realized I am just clueless about this.

    I hope you will at least find this funny, in a twisted way.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-23777fa7b709

    The photos have been blurred or modified -- but you will get the general idea here.

  2. #276

    Newbee and dumb // 1 k gone // Pretty, no pink

    I am new to this and thus clueless.

    Summary, I gave allowance in advance, to someone who seemed reasonable & had reasonable explanations about things.

    All in all, I transferred about 1 k to this person.

    This person seems to be in the 4's ranch area.

    She has a little dog that she brings everywhere with her -- including restaurants.

    Meet #1 -- sushi & wanted to know was for real (200).

    Meet #2 -- brewery & makeup (120) and prep allowance (400).

    Meet #3 -- mex food // purchase gas for her car (50) // (300) we are going her place to hangout.

    On the Meet #3, she has me park my car on side of street, next to complex. She then says she will park her car and get me.

    After I wait for 15 minutes, she says some folks showed up at her house and she needs a few minutes. After another 30 minutes, she says how about the next day.

    I then say, I think we should meet up tonight.

    Eventually, she does completely dark and does not respond to any of my text messages; etc.

    After I read through here, I realized I am just clueless about this.

    I hope you will at least find this funny, in a twisted way.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-23777fa7b709

    The photos have been blurred or modified -- but you will get the general idea here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pink_img_02_blur_.jpg‎   Pink_img_01_.jpg‎  

  3. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalorth  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once more yesterday. She contacted me around dinner time and invited me to her place. Exact phrase was "want to netflix and chill?" There was no reason to refuse the offer but wasn't sure if she was insisting to have an arrangement or just fwb thing so I went there without much of expectation. We chatted for like an hour or so, cuddled and snuggled, then began kissing. Got into her bedroom and the fun time began. This time though, she took off condom in the middle of fucking and asked me if I want to rub the bare cock on her pussy. Hell, why not and she eventually couldn't take it anymore and asked me again "want to just put just the tip?" Then it got all escalated to "oh well why don't we just. Do it" so yes BBFS was successfully performed. After she came on my cock while riding me, she began giving me BBBJ to finish off, followed by CIM. Then we cuddled again for like 10 minutes or so and that's where shit got a bit weird. She freaking fell asleep, began snoring like a mother of three children. That lasted about 30 minutes until she woke up out of no where and apologized. Told her it's okay, but obviously it wasn't. I got dressed up and was ready to leave and she did as well since she wanted to get food too. Allowance was not discussed until we got to the parking lot. I gave her 100 and told her I wasn't sure if she was looking for an arrangement, she said it's fine. I will probably not going to see her again; tons of new fishes out there and I am not planning to be stuck with this snoring girl.
    You know if you stick your dick in her mouth, she'll have no choice but to stop snoring.

  4. #274
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update, glad to hear she showed up. Didn't realize she has a thing about Asian men, explains why she has kept contacting me. Maybe I lost my patience too early but just didn't appreciate getting the no show twice in a row.
    Saw her once more yesterday. She contacted me around dinner time and invited me to her place. Exact phrase was "want to netflix and chill?" There was no reason to refuse the offer but wasn't sure if she was insisting to have an arrangement or just fwb thing so I went there without much of expectation. We chatted for like an hour or so, cuddled and snuggled, then began kissing. Got into her bedroom and the fun time began. This time though, she took off condom in the middle of fucking and asked me if I want to rub the bare cock on her pussy. Hell, why not and she eventually couldn't take it anymore and asked me again "want to just put just the tip?" Then it got all escalated to "oh well why don't we just. Do it" so yes BBFS was successfully performed. After she came on my cock while riding me, she began giving me BBBJ to finish off, followed by CIM. Then we cuddled again for like 10 minutes or so and that's where shit got a bit weird. She freaking fell asleep, began snoring like a mother of three children. That lasted about 30 minutes until she woke up out of no where and apologized. Told her it's okay, but obviously it wasn't. I got dressed up and was ready to leave and she did as well since she wanted to get food too. Allowance was not discussed until we got to the parking lot. I gave her 100 and told her I wasn't sure if she was looking for an arrangement, she said it's fine. I will probably not going to see her again; tons of new fishes out there and I am not planning to be stuck with this snoring girl.

  5. #273

    Latina

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-2b3bc83eaa94

    This one wanted 300 for CFS, didn't take her much time to negotiate down to 200 BBFS. I am not interested to see this one though, but you are all welcome to try her out. She can't host by the way.

  6. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalorth  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she contacted me to meet up too. Once I got her number I googled to see if she is pro or semi-pro, turned out she pretty much started escort shit right around the time she signed up for SA. Wasn't really feeling the vibe so I passed. Not sure how much you gave to her though, she quoted me 140 for 45 min.

    Oh yeah lol I straight up linked her the ads from google and said I am not interested in meeting a pro or semi-pro. She said it's fake and her ex did that lol she seriously thought I would buy that. Besides, she was hosting in Motel 6 too
    She contacted me too. 150 for a hh incall. She only wanted safe play though. Seems like the pros are taking over.

  7. #271

    Russian Surfer

    Russian Surfer https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-510fc51ac3b7.

    Have been in contact off and on for a couple weeks. She gets a hold of me today and says she's coming into town and do I want to meet? Why yes. She looks like a hottie. Unfortunately my plate is already full this weekend and she wants me to come pick her up in LA. I let her know I'm busy, but let's try to schedule something later this week. Just got another message that says she'll be here in a few hours and can we meet tonight (Saturday).

    Guys, she's either a randy sb, or a pro / semi-pro and sounds like she is looking for a playmate. Go for it and report back.

  8. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalorth  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she contacted me to meet up too. Once I got her number I googled to see if she is pro or semi-pro, turned out she pretty much started escort shit right around the time she signed up for SA. Wasn't really feeling the vibe so I passed. Not sure how much you gave to her though, she quoted me 140 for 45 min.

    Oh yeah lol I straight up linked her the ads from google and said I am not interested in meeting a pro or semi-pro. She said it's fake and her ex did that lol she seriously thought I would buy that. Besides, she was hosting in Motel 6 too
    LMAO that's actually pretty funny. I always google it beforehand as well but I though to myself, I'll give it a shot. Worse mistake ever LOL Oh well you live you learn.

  9. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-285827c470b2

    She's a sure thing. She's a semi-pro. The sex was kind of lousy and boring though. To each his own.
    Yeah she contacted me to meet up too. Once I got her number I googled to see if she is pro or semi-pro, turned out she pretty much started escort shit right around the time she signed up for SA. Wasn't really feeling the vibe so I passed. Not sure how much you gave to her though, she quoted me 140 for 45 min.

    Oh yeah lol I straight up linked her the ads from google and said I am not interested in meeting a pro or semi-pro. She said it's fake and her ex did that lol she seriously thought I would buy that. Besides, she was hosting in Motel 6 too

  10. #268

    Code of silence

    I believe it goes without saying here, but I am going to make a reminder. We're all mongers here and the "guys" code of silence should apply. If someone leaves a review-good or bad, do not reveal anything to the POT / SBs. These should be held in confidence.

    Now for Lindsey babe https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-2717f6ad8c6c.

    Met her last year, ended up having a real fun time with her for quite some time, let her go a few months ago to explore other options. An FYI, on our first real date at my place, she had been drinking and wasn't in top form. She was very apologetic and said it would never happen again and she kept to her word. I was her first SD / SB experience and chalked it up to nervousness. We parted on good terms and I may revisit her again in the future. One other note, once you get her going watch out, she's a wild tiger and I've got the scratches to show for it.

    If any of you guys decide to check her out, be nice and respectful, she's a sweet fun loving girl trying to make it in life.

  11. #267

    Good to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by Avalorth  [View Original Post]
    Huh, I guess it's really YMMV thing with her then. Yes she has great incall in Pt. Loma, plenty of parking in the complex. She actually invited me to her place, skipping typical meet and greet session. Like I mentioned earlier, she quoted me 400 over txt, but she was very willing to negotiate down to reasonable rate without any argument. PM me if you want to know actual rate and it wasn't really per hour deal kinda thing too! She looks a bit different than the profile pictures, but it might be because she did not put any make ups when I saw her. She is 420 friendly for sure, which I enjoy as well so I didn't really care. Oh yeah, she said she has things about Asian men too. BBBJ, CFS but potential BBFS in future sessions. I actually forgot to give her the donation until I walked out of the door, apparently she forgot about it too LOL. We just both laughed at it.
    Thanks for the update, glad to hear she showed up. Didn't realize she has a thing about Asian men, explains why she has kept contacting me. Maybe I lost my patience too early but just didn't appreciate getting the no show twice in a row.

  12. #266
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-285827c470b2

    She's a sure thing. She's a semi-pro. The sex was kind of lousy and boring though. To each his own.

  13. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Sassyandclassy4 you https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-cae046c38afa.

    Had contact with her for a while early this year, went by Natalia then. She had initiated contact, after a few messages agreed to meet near her place in Pt. Loma. The morning of our M&G for lunch she texts me asking if we're still on for lunch and we reconfirmed. She ends up being a NCNS, I text her and no response. Chalked her up as another flaky one. I don't recall if it was the next day or a couple days later, but she texts me again and wants to meet, no apology for the prior no show and I didn't press the issue. So we set up another meeting near her place for later that same day, a few hours before the meet I text her to reconfirm-no answer. An hour before the meet I text again-no response. So rather than waste my time waiting I text her to let her know that since she hasn't reconfirmed I assume she has other plans. I basically forgot about her and wrote her off as a flake. Then a month or two later she texts me again and asks "are you still interested in meeting?" My response was that I had already wasted enough times on 2 occasions with you not showing up and not having the common courtesy to notify me and that if she wanted to meet she was going to have to come up with some really good incentive for me to show up. I'm really not waiting to hear her answer, but haven't heard back.
    Huh, I guess it's really YMMV thing with her then. Yes she has great incall in Pt. Loma, plenty of parking in the complex. She actually invited me to her place, skipping typical meet and greet session. Like I mentioned earlier, she quoted me 400 over txt, but she was very willing to negotiate down to reasonable rate without any argument. PM me if you want to know actual rate and it wasn't really per hour deal kinda thing too! She looks a bit different than the profile pictures, but it might be because she did not put any make ups when I saw her. She is 420 friendly for sure, which I enjoy as well so I didn't really care. Oh yeah, she said she has things about Asian men too. BBBJ, CFS but potential BBFS in future sessions. I actually forgot to give her the donation until I walked out of the door, apparently she forgot about it too LOL. We just both laughed at it.

  14. #264

    Sassyandclassy4 you = Natalia-My experience with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Avalorth  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Natalia now I guess. Yeah she quoted me 400 tho. Let's see what she going to do with that tomorrow. Thanks.
    Sassyandclassy4 you https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-cae046c38afa.

    Had contact with her for a while early this year, went by Natalia then. She had initiated contact, after a few messages agreed to meet near her place in Pt. Loma. The morning of our M&G for lunch she texts me asking if we're still on for lunch and we reconfirmed. She ends up being a NCNS, I text her and no response. Chalked her up as another flaky one. I don't recall if it was the next day or a couple days later, but she texts me again and wants to meet, no apology for the prior no show and I didn't press the issue. So we set up another meeting near her place for later that same day, a few hours before the meet I text her to reconfirm-no answer. An hour before the meet I text again-no response. So rather than waste my time waiting I text her to let her know that since she hasn't reconfirmed I assume she has other plans. I basically forgot about her and wrote her off as a flake. Then a month or two later she texts me again and asks "are you still interested in meeting?" My response was that I had already wasted enough times on 2 occasions with you not showing up and not having the common courtesy to notify me and that if she wanted to meet she was going to have to come up with some really good incentive for me to show up. I'm really not waiting to hear her answer, but haven't heard back.

  15. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by BearWithMe  [View Original Post]
    I had contact with her a couple years ago. I believe she went by Nicole then. She wanted 300 for an hr.
    She goes by Natalia now I guess. Yeah she quoted me 400 tho. Let's see what she going to do with that tomorrow. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape