Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #264

    Sassyandclassy4 you = Natalia-My experience with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Avalorth  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Natalia now I guess. Yeah she quoted me 400 tho. Let's see what she going to do with that tomorrow. Thanks.
    Sassyandclassy4 you https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-cae046c38afa.

    Had contact with her for a while early this year, went by Natalia then. She had initiated contact, after a few messages agreed to meet near her place in Pt. Loma. The morning of our M&G for lunch she texts me asking if we're still on for lunch and we reconfirmed. She ends up being a NCNS, I text her and no response. Chalked her up as another flaky one. I don't recall if it was the next day or a couple days later, but she texts me again and wants to meet, no apology for the prior no show and I didn't press the issue. So we set up another meeting near her place for later that same day, a few hours before the meet I text her to reconfirm-no answer. An hour before the meet I text again-no response. So rather than waste my time waiting I text her to let her know that since she hasn't reconfirmed I assume she has other plans. I basically forgot about her and wrote her off as a flake. Then a month or two later she texts me again and asks "are you still interested in meeting?" My response was that I had already wasted enough times on 2 occasions with you not showing up and not having the common courtesy to notify me and that if she wanted to meet she was going to have to come up with some really good incentive for me to show up. I'm really not waiting to hear her answer, but haven't heard back.

  2. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by BearWithMe  [View Original Post]
    I had contact with her a couple years ago. I believe she went by Nicole then. She wanted 300 for an hr.
    She goes by Natalia now I guess. Yeah she quoted me 400 tho. Let's see what she going to do with that tomorrow. Thanks.

  3. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalorth  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-cae046c38afa

    Anyone has seen this one? We agreed to meet up tomorrow and just wonder if anyone has experience with her.
    I had contact with her a couple years ago. I believe she went by Nicole then. She wanted 300 for an hr.

  4. #261

    411

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-cae046c38afa

    Anyone has seen this one? We agreed to meet up tomorrow and just wonder if anyone has experience with her.

  5. #260

    Any info

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-7e899ab83d2e

    Anyone have any info on this girl. I'm trying to set something up with her. Any info would be appreciated. Still haven't had any luck but I'm staying strong. If I could release at least one girl for you guys that means I contributed in the slightest.

  6. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by BearWithMe  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Cherry a couple months ago off your referral. No response. Sure thing, my ass. Here's the ad for pretty girl that links to the Asian. I've been texting, so the number works. http://backpage.com.sandiego.escortb...post/12451875/#.
    This girl has been advertising as an escort on backpage. Here's her current ad:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSe...-8340/33037492

  7. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Why would you trust a girl with all those tats. She looks like the type who would have management and be very business-like. How much did she want for a session? I think you can do better. Have you tried Cherry Sister? She is super-sweet, genuinely nice, not a clock-watcher, and a sure-thing. Please don't tell her I referred you. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-eff1b4aa0ea1.
    I contacted Cherry a couple months ago off your referral. No response. Sure thing, my ass. Here's the ad for pretty girl that links to the Asian. I've been texting, so the number works. http://backpage.com.sandiego.escortb...post/12451875/#.

  8. #257

    Curvy blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    In my chats with her a few months ago, she was waffling when I offered 150, definitely agreed to 2, but was so flaky didn't show up on time, didn't call and then 4-5 hours later texts and wants to come over now, when it's 11-12 at night and I had already moved on to my backup sb.
    Keep trying and play your cards right. You'll get her when she really needs $$.

  9. #256

    Yick!

    Quote Originally Posted by BearWithMe  [View Original Post]
    This girl, pretty girl 96, is a pro for sure. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-ac90801dc56b.

    She wants to meet tonight, and the price and menu are right. However, her phone number traces back to ads for an Asian escort. Bad news? Anyone have personal experience?
    Why would you trust a girl with all those tats. She looks like the type who would have management and be very business-like. How much did she want for a session? I think you can do better. Have you tried Cherry Sister? She is super-sweet, genuinely nice, not a clock-watcher, and a sure-thing. Please don't tell her I referred you. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-eff1b4aa0ea1.

  10. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by BearWithMe  [View Original Post]
    This girl, pretty girl 96, is a pro for sure. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-ac90801dc56b.

    She wants to meet tonight, and the price and menu are right. However, her phone number traces back to ads for an Asian escort. Bad news? Anyone have personal experience?
    If you find anything out can you let us know. I been having a lot of downers lately.

  11. #254

    Any experience with this pro

    This girl, pretty girl 96, is a pro for sure. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-ac90801dc56b.

    She wants to meet tonight, and the price and menu are right. However, her phone number traces back to ads for an Asian escort. Bad news? Anyone have personal experience?

  12. #253

    LittleSpankee

    LittleSpankee https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-d612bee863e8.

    She's a little fun one for you guys. Been seeing her on and off for a while, she drops off the grid at times, then reappears. She's looking for some discretion, has a busy work and private life and a little business like at first until she gets to know you. Learn how to push her buttons and get her going and she knows how to be a bad little girl. Going to share with you guys since I only see her on occasion now. Treat her nice and be respectful.

  13. #252

    I almost fell out of my chair!

    Look at this one! She is a doll. And SO YOUNG! Young, ripe fruit. Ready to eat and violate! Someone please pursue her and report here! YEE-OW!

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-4f2953d42e3f

  14. #251

    Maia Bee

    Maia Bee https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-14663ad56c53.

    Here's a POT with delusions of what it takes to be a SB. She wants the financial assistance, but wanted to know what I meant when I told her I was looking for her to take care of me in ways that only a woman can take care of a man. I clarified by telling her to look up what FWB do. She got all offended. I concluded by saying good luck in your search finding a SD that will give you $ to watch you eat.

    Someone could have some fun engaging and messaging this wannabe and maybe turn her in the right direction on how to be a proper sb.

  15. #250

    Who wants to try to crack her?

    This one is beautiful. I wouldn't even bother going down that road to find out how much $$ she has in mind. Anyone want to be adventurous?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-0523d429f094

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape