Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 10961
-
10-21-17 13:21 #71Senior Member

Posts: 381Premium Member
I think you need to be a premium member to get any attention. I am having difficulty juggling all of my options (not kidding) on SA. Some ladies flake, but most are UTR gems. Most of the good ones are not premium themselves.
Originally Posted by PaulSweeter
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-17 11:35 #70Asshole

Posts: 496Need Premium.
In a nut shell, the girls can send and receive messages without paying for VIP, The guys cannot send nor READ (you can receive but how frustrating if you can't read) messages unless they pay. I posted this a while back and it is just as accurate today:
Originally Posted by PaulSweeter
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Jack617
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-17 07:16 #69Senior Member

Posts: 664Cvs gift cards??
Will a hotel take as a form of payment?? Thanks CM.
Originally Posted by PaulSweeter
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-17 23:26 #68Senior Member

Posts: 261Credit card gift cards
I use CVS gift cards,. You see the balance on your monger email.
Originally Posted by DeepThroat69
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-17 23:24 #67Senior Member

Posts: 261New to SA
Great success, are you a premium member.
Originally Posted by Banjomania
[View Original Post]
Or standard and are the girls mostly.
From standard also?
Any tips would be helpful.
-
10-20-17 22:17 #66Senior Member

Posts: 664Prepaid c / c for Hotels
Hotels won't take prepaid cards, they want to charge you use services and if you go over the room price.
Originally Posted by BaldOldGuy
[View Original Post]
Air b and b looks like a good option they will take paypal but no prepaid c / c.
-
10-20-17 11:14 #65Senior Member

Posts: 157You can always buy a prepaid visa / mastercard, just hide it so your wife doesn't find it.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-17 10:47 #64Senior Member

Posts: 139Motel 6
Motel 6 accepts cash. They will photocopy your license.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-17 07:55 #63Senior Member

Posts: 664How to pay discretely for a hotel room?
Any ideas. I cannot use my credit card my wife sees the statements.
Any ideas?? Thanks CM.
-
10-19-17 22:36 #62Senior Member

Posts: 201Ton of pms asking for phone numbers
I don't feel comfortable sharing numbers as these girls aren't hardcore providers. It is VERY EASY to get a number, just ask. Make sure you have piictures available even if they are private. I have heard that if you can make your picture public you will get even better response. I don't mind comparing notes on girls though in private.
-
10-19-17 22:14 #61Senior Member

Posts: 201Sa is rarely for quick hookups
This is how I work it. Everyone has a type. I put my type into a saved search. When someone new comes on I message them a one liner. This is work. But it can be very rewarding. There are some girls that come on that have that look of hooker, and you can definitely meet up with them same day.
Here's one not my type but if I wanted quick pussy I would hit up.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-eb7ae61e865e
I have not had much luck with asians, even the plainest ones have golden pussy syndrome. Others have asked me for between 500-700 per meeting.
Here's one I wouldn't waste my time with. She's probably never going to meet anyone.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-5c4645e9df7f
18-21 year old girls may be broke but when it comes time to actualy meeting, many of them won't want to go through with it. Remember 90 pct of these girls aren't your typical prostitute.
I try to gather as many numbers as I can in my 30 days. My current membership expired 9-30 but I still have girls numbers that I have not had time to call. Also if you get a number and it goes dead, sometimes the girl will text you 3 months later as she's broke her current sd fell thru.
-
10-19-17 18:28 #60Regular Member

Posts: 24No luck
I been trying to message few girl today, no luck.
Was wondering what's the best line to text the girl!
Just sign up this morning.
I feel Robhere's pain.
LOL.
Originally Posted by RobHere
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-17 14:05 #59Asshole

Posts: 496Hard no if girl wants $ to meet
Like Rome stated, no way have I ever dropped money to meet a girl. If they press just move on, tons of girls are down to meet you in the hotel parking lot and head in.
Originally Posted by RobHere
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-17 14:23 #58Senior Member

Posts: 201No meet and greet allowances are for scammers.
I've had girls ask for 200 to meet, I laugh. I've met about 20 girls the most I've spent is 50 on drinks for them. Of those I've slept with 12 of them sometimes on multiple occasions. 6 I wasn't interested in, 2 weren't interested in me. The most I've paid is 300 for 3 hours, with many girls willing to take 150-250. I'm very specific with what I'm looking for sexually, and that I'm willing to get to know them by taking them out but allowance starts with intimacy. One girl I gave 40.00 to after the meet and greet because she drove to dedham from providence and I was interested in her. She asked if i would help out with her gas as she wasn't working. It is alot more work then escorts but it can be rewarding. Right now I have a nanny that lives 5 miles from me and wants to spend all her free time with me because she hates the family that she is staying with. My cost per nut is under 100.00.
-
10-18-17 00:24 #57Senior Member

Posts: 43Meet greet allaownace
Hi, can someone please suggest if you are offering meet and greet allowance in Boston area. Every girl is asking for M&G allowance.










Reply With Quote





