Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6176

    A couple weeknds of reviews

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...-6186/31925717

    Forget her name but tried this spot in lemon grove. Its located next to a chiropractors office and a vet. Ads alwsyz promoting 3 girls. Parking somewhat limited. 40 for the 1/2 hr. 30-40 yo lady. Massage was so-so but standard procedure, reached for the balls and upon flip went for the BBBJ. No cim (she was insistent) and finished with HJ. 1. 0 including door fee.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...-mesa/22718516

    Kept reading reports of ronson / mesa ridge ct. Tried mesa ridge and had qiqi. Area is a bunch of biz offices. Real quiet, standard pricing. Qiqi answered the door in a sailor moon type outfit. I can confirm they offer FS. Massage was actually not bad. She rode me til climax. I've seen pics on backpage that are real so if you can find them before they delete them, have at it. Parking is plentiful but one way in and one way out, uve been warned.

    Maple spa in spring valley. Old stomping grounds for me. Had seven who is a cute little 30 something spinner. 80 for 45 min (I know, I was a bit tipsy). Standard FS pricing. Got a table shower and massage after. Asked for name and date of birth. My shit wasnt in there file so she vetted me. Told her about my exploits at pine and I was in like flynn. If you got the cash, seven is totally worth it. Licked my balls, condom deepthroat felt really good and we finished in reverse cowgirl. She takes care of her body and it shows. She was doing yoga stretches after I came and that ass itself was something to admire. Good conversation as well. GFE for sure.

    Lucky massage in spring valley off jamacha. Forget her name but 40 for half hr, 40 something YMMV. Sucky massage but on flip went in for the BBBJ (no cim). She was real secretive and had signs in the room to not talk about money. I've been there twice and there is a darker colored 30 something asian spinner that I want to try, unfortunately I've been 0 for 2.

    CEO massage off university. 40 1/2 hr. Had a girl there who was a nice little 30 something spinner. Pounded her into submission. Standard pricing. She even tasted herself after I softened up a bit. And didn't complain one bit. Anyways. Enjoy guys.

    Looking for providers who provide BBBJCIM. Other than tina at blue green and nononsenselady. Both are legends. 😉FYI. Thanks guys. Happy lurking. Pm for details!

  2. #6175
    Quote Originally Posted by Senkai12  [View Original Post]
    So has anyone been to Pine recently? Checking on the other site I see they have new providers, just wondering what the reviews are like? I've seen mimi and cherry before and cherry seemed really into it and was conversational but mimi was a bit cuter. But they were both lacking in the butt department so trying to see if that's changed with the new providers.
    Which other site are you referring to? Did you get these new provider's names?

  3. #6174
    Quote Originally Posted by SDragonGuy  [View Original Post]
    Whats up guys. Staying here for a couple months all the way from the Orlando FL board. Where is this place downtown? If you can be just a tab bit specific, I'd greatly appreciate it brother. Thanks.

    Regards.

    SDG.
    Here is Z's where Eva works... edit: Not sure of the exact address (believe the street # is 10451) but Z is at the right-hand inside-most corner of the shopping center at https://www.google.com/maps/place/10...4d-117.1115687

  4. #6173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 194
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    Is that BBBJ?
    Alexcis told me YMWV (Your Mileage Will Vary). I. e. Yes for some, no for others. She didn't tell me her criteria for deciding.

    To IndyStar88: TennisNut provided the info in a previous post.

    I would also recommend her. However, she looks older to me than in the pics that TennisNut shared.

  5. #6172

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    A little bit of research would give you the answer.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...-9470/25168190

    Hint: the second one in mission valley rd will be your best bet to be happy.

    Please read a little before you ask the forum. Please share your experience with others.
    Thanks for the info. I do my best to search before requesting (which I rarely do). Just couldn't pinpoint the info out on my phone this go around. I'll report back with the experience.

    Regards.

    SDG.

  6. #6171

    A little bit of research

    Quote Originally Posted by SDragonGuy  [View Original Post]
    Whats up guys. Staying here for a couple months all the way from the Orlando FL board. Where is this place downtown? If you can be just a tab bit specific, I'd greatly appreciate it brother. Thanks.

    Regards.

    SDG.
    A little bit of research would give you the answer.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...-9470/25168190

    Hint: the second one in mission valley rd will be your best bet to be happy.

    Please read a little before you ask the forum. Please share your experience with others.

  7. #6170

    Pine Spa Recently?

    So has anyone been to Pine recently? Checking on the other site I see they have new providers, just wondering what the reviews are like? I've seen mimi and cherry before and cherry seemed really into it and was conversational but mimi was a bit cuter. But they were both lacking in the butt department so trying to see if that's changed with the new providers.

  8. #6169

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    You don't say where but Eva at Z's down by the stadium is excellent with her massages and sensual as heck, Jessica at Wen's in San Marcos is great too though not as good as Eva is.
    Whats up guys. Staying here for a couple months all the way from the Orlando FL board. Where is this place downtown? If you can be just a tab bit specific, I'd greatly appreciate it brother. Thanks.

    Regards.

    SDG.

  9. #6168
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    This morning I had another session with Alexcis. BJ through the milking table was through the roof! What an incredible pop! Ya got to check it--and her--out!

    858-XXX-5999.
    Is that BBBJ?

  10. #6167

    Visiting next Tuesday

    Where do I find Alexcis?

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    This morning I had another session with Alexcis. BJ through the milking table was through the roof! What an incredible pop! Ya got to check it--and her--out!

    858-XXX-5999.

  11. #6166

    Alexcis

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    This morning I had another session with Alexcis. BJ through the milking table was through the roof! What an incredible pop! Ya got to check it--and her--out!

    858-XXX-5999.
    Took you up on your review and went and saw her yesterday. Session was fucking amazing. She gave me a great massage for a while and then we got to the fun. I opted to try her milking table and it is quite the experience. I really enjoyed it and it seemed like she did as well! Really hot to watch her in the mirror while she's going at it. Highly recommend her!

  12. #6165
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    You don't say where but Eva at Z's down by the stadium is excellent with her massages and sensual as heck, Jessica at Wen's in San Marcos is great too though not as good as Eva is.
    Thanks, I'll give Eva a try and report back.

  13. #6164
    Quote Originally Posted by GfEnthusiast  [View Original Post]
    Alright guys I'm Looking for a place that offers a really good massage. Extras can be FS or just the HJ variety. Any suggestions?
    You don't say where but Eva at Z's down by the stadium is excellent with her massages and sensual as heck, Jessica at Wen's in San Marcos is great too though not as good as Eva is.

  14. #6163

    Looking

    Alright guys I'm Looking for a place that offers a really good massage. Extras can be FS or just the HJ variety. Any suggestions?

  15. #6162

    Wow! The milking table rocks!

    This morning I had another session with Alexcis. BJ through the milking table was through the roof! What an incredible pop! Ya got to check it--and her--out!

    858-XXX-5999.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails milking table.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape