Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 826 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 326 726 776 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 876 926 1326 1826 ... LastLast
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18384

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    April fans, please ease up. She is attractive and provides an ok massage. She is also an up-seller! The purpose of this thread is to converse about up-sellers like April and attempt to distinguish her behavior, not promote it. Just my two cents.

    Anyone with more than 23 posts try her lately?

    Aloha,

    CS.
    Tried her in the past, she's too much! Puts up a front at first and try's to lure you in. Major upseller! Turn off for me, better to go to a AMP for her pricing and you'll get better service and relaxation for sure.

  2. #18383

    Extinguish or Distinguish

    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    April fans, please ease up. She is attractive and provides an ok massage. She is also an up-seller! The purpose of this thread is to converse about up-sellers like April and attempt to distinguish her behavior, not promote it. Just my two cents.

    Anyone with more than 23 posts try her lately?

    Aloha,

    CS.
    Damn spell check.

  3. #18382

    Chime in

    Quote Originally Posted by VietFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    100%.

    Agree brah. But she say she going to leave next week sometime. Sorry to tell ya. But I'm going to grab her while I can.

    Peace.
    April fans, please ease up. She is attractive and provides an ok massage. She is also an up-seller! The purpose of this thread is to converse about up-sellers like April and attempt to distinguish her behavior, not promote it. Just my two cents.

    Anyone with more than 23 posts try her lately?

    Aloha,

    CS.

  4. #18381

    Jai Dee Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by Alikaprovides  [View Original Post]
    Jai dee thai get play? 2402.
    I don't think any play there. All old women therapists. Seems legit and lots of couples go there.

  5. #18380
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky808  [View Original Post]
    Which Candy is this, where she work from?
    Howzit Lucky,

    She is on 8th floor CC. Older Chinese. Been around a long time.

    NL.

  6. #18379

    April

    100%.

    Agree brah. But she say she going to leave next week sometime. Sorry to tell ya. But I'm going to grab her while I can.

    Peace.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhateverIWant  [View Original Post]
    Another session with April, I just got back to the Island after being in the bland Midwest.

    As usual she did her CMT massage, with her sensuous little hands. He pictures don't lie she is really put together in the way I like. Excellent chest and great curves in that tiny, little package. I would like to have one like this at home.

    She started with the slow strokes and it was off to the races.

    She's not the cheapest option, so she's not for cheapskates, but she's worth every penny.

    Hope she sticks around, since I just returned.

    Enjoy.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...350435726.html

  7. #18378

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineChrome  [View Original Post]
    Who wouldn't want to get those thongs off.
    I'm sure one of us hit that. Hint Hint.

  8. #18377

    Jai dee thai?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyZero  [View Original Post]
    Is this Angel Thai massage? I went there a long time ago and a Jenny tried to upsell me for HE and got mad when I didn't want to give her. 8 for HE. She had a lot of attitude.
    Jai dee thai get play? 2402.

  9. #18376
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaLurker  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Candy again. Nice lady, hard to understand her Chinese / English. Very good massage technique, well trained in China. Pretty good HE skills. For me, I want a good massage anything else I appreciate.
    Which Candy is this, where she work from?

  10. #18375
    When I saw Sisi, I thought her massage was pretty good. Her tease was excellent. But doesn't allow much roaming, as I recall, only outside the clothes and mostly bottom area only.

    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a review for this Thai provider that goes by Sisi? It appears she is working out of Thai Style in CC #3903?

    Legit Massage? Good or Average Massage Skills? HE available?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...350317628.html

    Thanks,

    CS.

  11. #18374

    Candy

    Went to see Candy again. Nice lady, hard to understand her Chinese / English. Very good massage technique, well trained in China. Pretty good HE skills. For me, I want a good massage anything else I appreciate.

  12. #18373

    Tiny April.

    Another session with April, I just got back to the Island after being in the bland Midwest.

    As usual she did her CMT massage, with her sensuous little hands. He pictures don't lie she is really put together in the way I like. Excellent chest and great curves in that tiny, little package. I would like to have one like this at home.

    She started with the slow strokes and it was off to the races.

    She's not the cheapest option, so she's not for cheapskates, but she's worth every penny.

    Hope she sticks around, since I just returned.

    Enjoy.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...350435726.html

  13. #18372

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianTime  [View Original Post]
    She is still around. In the past few months I've seen her a few times. Many of these girls always go back to CC. Don't know what she is doing there. Probably visiting friends. She still has that baby face. She's a cutie. Would love to get into her panties. She's definitely in the upper class of these girls.
    Who wouldn't want to get those thongs off.

  14. #18371
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyZero  [View Original Post]
    Is this Angel Thai massage? I went there a long time ago and a Jenny tried to upsell me for HE and got mad when I didn't want to give her. 8 for HE. She had a lot of attitude.
    No, she was working the places in the high-rise portion of CC. Think she was in Vera's at that time.

  15. #18370
    Quote Originally Posted by HumHumhoi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where Lilly of Lelawadee disappeared too? Did she get married and moved off this rock? Mahalos.
    She is still around. In the past few months I've seen her a few times. Many of these girls always go back to CC. Don't know what she is doing there. Probably visiting friends. She still has that baby face. She's a cutie. Would love to get into her panties. She's definitely in the upper class of these girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape