Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 828 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 328 728 778 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 878 928 1328 1828 ... LastLast
Results 12,406 to 12,420 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18354
    Quote Originally Posted by DRmjm  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her since January, but the five times before that FS every time, no asking, or negotiating. Short massage and then FS. Has something changed with her?
    Yea I guess she was trying to go the HJ route, but she's back into the FS action which I'm very happy with. She is a a MILF hottie IMHO. Maybe she just doing known mongers, but I'm just glad to be on the FS Monger list. LOL.

    Buka.

  2. #18353

    Yaya

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle  [View Original Post]
    My vote would be for yaya as she gives an excellent massage and very sensual HE. And I think she is much prettier than the alternatives that you provided. Just my 2 cents.

    -HS.
    I would agrees she gives a good massage with sensual HE but LIMITED roaming under her clothes and she's demands 1. 20. NO LESS.

  3. #18352

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    If you ask me, your mongering budget isn't all that tight if you can afford two excursions in two weeks but. Maybe your appetite and durability are better than mine.

    In any event, I've not seen any of girls that you show in your list. Of the 5 listed, all but one (Mayyaa) are pretty new (only been showing up for a couple of weeks now). They are all new to me and I don't have experience with any of them. However, I did have an excellent time with Aria a few weeks ago and posted a review in this thread about that visit. Others have since added to the knowledge base contained here. Search the Thread for "Aria" and you will find several reports on which to base your judgement. Her current BP ad can be found at the following link:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...cherry/6224194

    She would be a good choice as far as I'm concerned.
    I meant I'm pretty much down to one visit per month. Everyone thanks for the info so far.

  4. #18351
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian975  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongerers, due to financial hardships and Christmas right around the corner I can maybe see two of these girls between now and November. Can you help a brother out and let me know which ones are the best for massage and a sensual HE not a jackhammer girl, since I haven't seen any recent posts about these girls.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...cherry/6224194

    Japanese / thai eric (can't seem to find her ad is she still massaging?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...346354187.html (girl in top left corner).

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...345513897.html

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...344115491.html

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...345169940.html

    Or if anybody can recommend someone good or should I just stick to either Yaya, Gina or Jasmine?

    Mahalo.
    The first two pictures are for Veras place. 95% chance you will leave happy. Girl on top left in 2nd picture is Mikki formerly wad SW from 2701. Pic of Thai is fake. It is for older lady pictured in Sakura foot massage ad (2303). Walk away!! Mayya is cute but was reported as legit.

  5. #18350

    Which One (s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Asian975  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongerers, due to financial hardships and Christmas right around the corner I can maybe see two of these girls between now and November. Can you help a brother out and let me know which ones are the best for massage and a sensual HE not a jackhammer girl, since I haven't seen any recent posts about these girls.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...cherry/6224194

    Japanese / thai eric (can't seem to find her ad is she still massaging?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...346354187.html (girl in top left corner).

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...345513897.html

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...344115491.html

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...345169940.html

    Or if anybody can recommend someone good or should I just stick to either Yaya, Gina or Jasmine?

    Mahalo.
    If you ask me, your mongering budget isn't all that tight if you can afford two excursions in two weeks but. Maybe your appetite and durability are better than mine.

    In any event, I've not seen any of girls that you show in your list. Of the 5 listed, all but one (Mayyaa) are pretty new (only been showing up for a couple of weeks now). They are all new to me and I don't have experience with any of them. However, I did have an excellent time with Aria a few weeks ago and posted a review in this thread about that visit. Others have since added to the knowledge base contained here. Search the Thread for "Aria" and you will find several reports on which to base your judgement. Her current BP ad can be found at the following link:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...cherry/6224194

    She would be a good choice as far as I'm concerned.

  6. #18349

    Yaya

    Quote Originally Posted by Asian975  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongerers, due to financial hardships and Christmas right around the corner I can maybe see two of these girls between now and November. Can you help a brother out and let me know which ones are the best for massage and a sensual HE not a jackhammer girl, since I haven't seen any recent posts about these girls.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...cherry/6224194

    Japanese / thai eric (can't seem to find her ad is she still massaging?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...346354187.html (girl in top left corner).

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...345513897.html

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...344115491.html

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...345169940.html

    Or if anybody can recommend someone good or should I just stick to either Yaya, Gina or Jasmine?

    Mahalo.
    My vote would be for yaya as she gives an excellent massage and very sensual HE. And I think she is much prettier than the alternatives that you provided. Just my 2 cents.

    -HS.

  7. #18348

    Which One?

    Fellow Mongerers, due to financial hardships and Christmas right around the corner I can maybe see two of these girls between now and November. Can you help a brother out and let me know which ones are the best for massage and a sensual HE not a jackhammer girl, since I haven't seen any recent posts about these girls.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...cherry/6224194

    Japanese / thai eric (can't seem to find her ad is she still massaging?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...346354187.html (girl in top left corner).

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...345513897.html

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...344115491.html

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...345169940.html

    Or if anybody can recommend someone good or should I just stick to either Yaya, Gina or Jasmine?

    Mahalo.

  8. #18347
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraSnsd  [View Original Post]
    The owner, Pat aka Jaymie, used to be at leelawadee and then Thailand Massage and then a legit place in century square downtown. She is tiny but pretty and she let me lick her pussy and suck those tits. Her tits are deflated though. She gave a good HJ but hated the cum. I wish she was back in town. She was nice and had a pretty face.
    I would lick her pussy. LOL. She is on the older side though and it's starting to show. Most I ever got with her was slight FIV. But even then it was a little hesitant on her part. But yes, I can confirm 75% of the therapists that work there offers some type of play.

  9. #18346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 205

    Strange?

    I have not seen her since January, but the five times before that FS every time, no asking, or negotiating. Short massage and then FS. Has something changed with her?

    Quote Originally Posted by BukakeKing  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...y-yumi/6832048

    Went back for consistent MILF YUMI. Good massage, pretty face, nice slim body, smallish tits but I like them. Always let's me roam for no extra but always leave extra. Very sensual HJ, and let me take off her top. YMMV. She told me come back next time FS. What? I'm there. Used to FS wuth her, but it's been a while. She's kinda off and on with FS. I like banging her with young looking nani. Very pretty MILF with good service.

    Buka.

  10. #18345
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-girls/5616510

    I believe this is her backpage listing, I have read that she may be working with another girl.

    -HS.
    Yes I recognize that as one of the phone numbers she was using. The guys were discussing she has a health issue and is more of a mama now. The pic witb the girl laying down with huge muffin on display, looks like an actual CC pic.

  11. #18344
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibiko  [View Original Post]
    I believe she was calling he business snow massage or something like that, I forgot what name she was using then. Same chick though using the name Aria now.
    She was doing her own thing within someone else's business, advertising as Aria. She was using one of Snow Massage's rooms. That condo unit was sold. They both had to leave. Aria wound up in Sakura.

    Btw for guys who hate seeing other men in a girlie place, or just feel intimidated, Sakura sometimes has their boy chilling in there. I expect if you try to force anything on her, Aria will send him to you.

  12. #18343

    Reliable MILF YUMI

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...y-yumi/6832048

    Went back for consistent MILF YUMI. Good massage, pretty face, nice slim body, smallish tits but I like them. Always let's me roam for no extra but always leave extra. Very sensual HJ, and let me take off her top. YMMV. She told me come back next time FS. What? I'm there. Used to FS wuth her, but it's been a while. She's kinda off and on with FS. I like banging her with young looking nani. Very pretty MILF with good service.

    Buka.

  13. #18342

    Mia / Miaa

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainNemo  [View Original Post]
    Could someone kindly tell me where is Mia / Miaa, once on the 13th floor at CC? Is she still there or is she now at Top Spa?

    I've lost her number and would like to see her again.

    Any info is appreciated! Mahalos!

    CN.
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-girls/5616510

    I believe this is her backpage listing, I have read that she may be working with another girl.

    -HS.

  14. #18341

    Luna?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shibiko  [View Original Post]
    I believe she was calling he business snow massage or something like that, I forgot what name she was using then. Same chick though using the name Aria now.
    Do you mean Luna? Went to see her once, very friendly. Quite a few reports on her if you search her name. Good massage, sensual HE but absolutely no roaming.

    -HS.

  15. #18340

    Pearl City House

    Looks like the Pearl City house is out of business. My friend who went there a few times told me that they are no longer there and thinks they are all at the Halawa location now. HT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape