Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,046 to 30,060 of 31473
-
10-15-17 16:41 #1428

Posts: 461Re: What's going on?
Well, I don't know what's going on. Between the flames wars and the spurious claims that some posters are using false identities, plus the disjointed stream-of-consciousness style of some writing, it's like reading a serialized whodunit with some of the pages missing, and some of the remaining pages in code. Most of the time, it makes no sense, but it's always entertaining. I look forward to next week's episode of "What's My Line?
Originally Posted by MetroRider
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-17 14:57 #1427Banned Member

Posts: 434I think I know what's going on with some of these odd posts, I won't say what publicly.
Originally Posted by Taz41
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-17 14:17 #1426Senior Member

Posts: 243Ryder
Anyone have her info I love girls that fuck like pornstars.
-
10-14-17 08:37 #1425Senior Member

Posts: 657Ryder
I just want to remind you guys AGAIN about Ryder being a thief. Be careful when she's blowing you, she will make a play to steal your wallet.
-
10-13-17 23:09 #1424Senior Member

Posts: 233?
Your posts are odd.
Originally Posted by MercedesMan
[View Original Post]
Things that make you go "hmmm...."
-
10-08-17 21:56 #1423Senior Member

Posts: 220Mercedes
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-08-17 11:16 #1422Banned Member

Posts: 434Well said.
Originally Posted by WorthlessNut
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-17 14:15 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 1542I have seen her numerous times, never a bad experience. Is she a 10, no. Does she fuck like a porn star yes. To each their own.
Originally Posted by MercedesMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-17 20:10 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 108Hi
Until they price themselves out of business. And trust me it will happen.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-17 20:04 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 1019Ryder
They'll still be mongers paying it though!!
Originally Posted by MightyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-17 09:56 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 231Second That Assessment
Don't know her well enough to comment on the "trash" part of white trash stripper but no doubt the rest of what you say is spot on. Met her at one of the old board parties and didn't find her that attractive so never considered pursuing anything beyond the 5 minutes of chit chat. It is amazing how so many of the guys will fawn about someone who's nothing but pedestrian. You've got to learn to take the "reviews" with a heavy dose of caution.
Originally Posted by MightyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-17 16:17 #1417Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 208LOL, she sucked your dick clean. PTM is almost as good as ATM LOL.
Originally Posted by Checkers123
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-17 16:14 #1416Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 208Ryder is just a white trash stripper that use to fuck for 100 bucks until she found out about the Michigan escort boards where she caught a case of GPS from a bunch of white knight mongers that told her how great she is and that she should charge more. Needless to say her rate is now 250 an hour on the local boards and 350 an hour on sites like Eros Guide. I've meet Ryder and she doesn't look like her pic's, they are air brushed big time.
She is NOT worth the price of admission at 250 an hour.
-
10-02-17 14:38 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 657Daytime55
Administration remove my name from this site people are coping and pasting lyes here.
Daytime55 I won't be back.
Kelly, why should I delete your account?
A2
-
10-02-17 10:35 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 612Well that takes me right out of the ryder admirers club. I was thinking about seeing her soon. Not now. Thanks MM.
Originally Posted by MercedesMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




