The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Just one click away
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    She claims to be out of town. I wonder if she's just holding me at arm's length.

    Anyone met her recently? Ever?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-f4ea38628168
    I think there was an earlier report of her being time waster. Could be wrong.

    I've also noticed it's getting a lot harder to seal the deal. Either too much male competition, the girls are getting wise, or my approach is getting stale, or all of the above.

  2. #246

    Any 411 on this babe?

    She claims to be out of town. I wonder if she's just holding me at arm's length.

    Anyone met her recently? Ever?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-f4ea38628168

  3. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set up something with her. She kept asking how much I'm going to donate and then wouldn't give me a number to reach her. It's mostly a yes if you discuss how much you going to donate to her but I've got told not to risk whoever asks for money first.
    Rally nothing to worry about. First pros get right to the point, don't waste time. The other reason is some new girls don't know any better. Its human nature to want to know what's in it for them so they ask. Now depending what your guys definition of a sb is you should be able to determine if there is a problem.

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Privatediamond.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-23e8fe095f2e

    Here's one to look into. She reached out to me today, and after minimal messaging is ready to meet. Pro or semipro. Don't recall seeing her on any of the boards. Stated age is 29, but I would guess an underestimate. I would have followed through today but have another date set for today with a young POT.

    Or maybe one of you guys has met with or know her and can provide some first hand feedback.
    Attempted to meet up with her. Showed up to her location and texted her I had arrived. She didn't respond. Waited 30 minutes and left. Flaked but maybe you guys will have a different result.

  5. #243

    Secret Benefits

    Anyone ever try that site? I did S. A. For a month but nothing ever fit my bill.

  6. #242

    Sweetsugarprincess22 aka beachblondie81

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    https://fancentro.com/ashley_williams

    Saw her two weeks ago. Wanted 5 bens, agreed at 3 bens. A little curvy but a real nice young f. Hmmm.
    In my chats with her a few months ago, she was waffling when I offered 150, definitely agreed to 2, but was so flaky didn't show up on time, didn't call and then 4-5 hours later texts and wants to come over now, when it's 11-12 at night and I had already moved on to my backup sb.

  7. #241

    SDprincess22 follow up

    Follow up on.

    SDprincess22 SDprincess22 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-3172dbd501cb.

    Had M&G set up one afternoon, then she hits me up with the my car broke down etc etc etc. I offered to meet somewhere close to where she lives, Carmel Valley area. Then she goes off on this tangent about how much am I willing to support her. My response- I don't even know you, we've never met, and don't even know if we like each other. We need to meet first and see how things go, and I don't give monthly allowances in a new arrangement, but will provide pro-rated allowances if all goes well. Now this was an ongoing chat we had, and I don't hear back, so after an hour I let her know that it appears this isn't going to work out and good luck in your search.

    The following morning she sends a message- "I'm available today" Take it for what it's worth guys, maybe you'll have better luck or timing. I think she's willing, just needs someone that's more Rico Suave than myself to nail this one.

  8. #240

    411 on this "older" babe?

    Anyone done the deed with her yet?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-f0ce035ecae9

  9. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this also. Same girl, 2 profiles-try both, you might get lucky.

    Beachblondie81 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-3563c995fd21.

    Sweetsugarprincess22 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-e676a97c7ac6.
    I tried to set up something with her. She kept asking how much I'm going to donate and then wouldn't give me a number to reach her. It's mostly a yes if you discuss how much you going to donate to her but I've got told not to risk whoever asks for money first.

  10. #238

    Same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this also. Same girl, 2 profiles-try both, you might get lucky.

    Beachblondie81 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-3563c995fd21.

    Sweetsugarprincess22 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-e676a97c7ac6.
    https://fancentro.com/ashley_williams

    Saw her two weeks ago. Wanted 5 bens, agreed at 3 bens. A little curvy but a real nice young f. Hmmm.

  11. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    The question that begs to be answered is, then why doesn't she still have the 5 k arrangement?

    Then again, any chick that is good at fucking for dollars IS a liar. It is genetic.

    C3.
    You are right brother! I knew as soon as 5 k word came out. I tried with like 300-350 per meet but it was a no go. Maybe someone might. But not for me for sure.

  12. #236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    So, what happened

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceFk  [View Original Post]
    Another GPS. Asking 5 k a month. Claimed to have past arrangements like that.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-d2633546d089
    The question that begs to be answered is, then why doesn't she still have the 5 k arrangement?

    Then again, any chick that is good at fucking for dollars IS a liar. It is genetic.

    C3.

  13. #235

    She's dreaming

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceFk  [View Original Post]
    Another GPS. Asking 5 k a month. Claimed to have past arrangements like that.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-d2633546d089
    Maybe she was in a city or state in which the guys have fewer choices and more money, like, say, Alaska. Yeah, it was a wealthy fisherman who wrote her off as a "chum" business expense and did her during those cold, dark winter months.

  14. #234

    Itsmecassandra

    Another GPS. Asking 5 k a month. Claimed to have past arrangements like that.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-d2633546d089

  15. #233

    SDprincess22

    SDprincess22 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-3172dbd501cb.

    Reached out to me today looking to meet for an arrangement. Something doesn't add up though, her stated age is 18, yet her profile was created 16 months ago? How does that happen?

    Anyhoo, got a M&G set up, figure to see if anyone else is looking for a POT, my plate is full right now but why not check out someone new!

    Report back if you look into her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape