Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19670

    Sammy PABG

    Last Wednesday night. Rolled into HO Town cause, as usual, I was hunting for one I never " dated " . And I found one! Spotted her near Walmart (Wakulla Way) on the Infamous Paradise Trail. We showed and played with each other's cock and pussy on our way to the spot. And Sammy or Sandy (was a little high) is a smokin hot 23 yr old AA PABG from DC. She wore eye makeup and lipstick. Dolled up. She's thick, solid, not fat. And has a big fat black ass and big tits. At the crime scene she opened at 80 to fuck. Laughed in her face and she took 40 . She got totally naked, spit on her fingers and played with her pussy. Jerking us both off. And when my cock was rock hard she grabbed it and put it her pussy. And TH fucked that pussy hard and deep. She groaned and moaned " oh, oh " And when I was all in, balls deep and shakin, shot a big load into that bald pussy. And it's good pussy, so good pussy! Would definitely fuck her again cause she's hot and drama free.

    TrailHunter.

    Livin' The Dream.

  2. #19669
    Offering a girl a ride is the safest line to pick up a SW. If a cop stops just simply say you were offering her a ride and stick to that. There is case law that allows you to offer a girl a ride regardless if she is a SW or not. Do not use the word "date" or any other term that implies sexx.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlbMac31  [View Original Post]
    Found some really quality stuff on corners asking for money. Here in Kissimmee it seems like every down and out guy has a corner they guard.

    All have signs. But no girls yet.

    Compare the following scenarios. It's not illegal to hold a sign and ask for money in Pinellas county. In Tampa you have to sell something, usually water, doing the same thing. I have seen some of the absolutely cutest girls on corners in the busy transit areas looking for cash. Especially across from the cheaper flops. It's also not illegal to suggest they ought to get a job and to tell them you know a few places looking for part time work. Remember your SW rules. Don't you offer the job, called soliciting, and never discuss cash for services. Watch for handlers, lions and tigers, obviously underage, and be aware of potential drug habits.

    I've found lots of drug free sweeties this way. If they get the jist of what you're talking about and the signals are clear, ask the magic question. Do you need a ride? Or my prefered, I'm lost can you help me find xyz. If they offer to get their stuff then pull out of the way, do a 360 check and wait. If they jump right into the passenger seat they know the game. 360 check and move on.

    Be safe.

    Mac Out.

  3. #19668
    Quote Originally Posted by PompanoGuy  [View Original Post]
    I met an absolute doll yesterday but I had just given my money to Karrey and I had frozen groceries rapidly thawing in my car. I can't give a review of her skills because all we did was talk but I was tempted to risk food poisoning and go to the ATM.

    I'll be visiting during the week because she's a very cute and sweet girl that looks awesome. We've been chatting during the day today and I wish I could blow off my busy day but it's impossible. I'll be making the trip to Orlando during the week. Hell, I'm getting tempted to buy a house there!

    She's currently wearing the white shirt and black pants in the Consulate area by Sams.
    I'd like to get me a piece of that.

  4. #19667
    Quote Originally Posted by PompanoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Bunny shared some pics. I've got her number for Seniors.
    Thanks for the pics. Bunny aka KarreyX busted my monger cherry about 6 years ago when she was commanding high prices at airport hotels. I think my very first review on this site was about her. She's definitely aged since then, but haven't we all? LOL. To get her at SW prices would be quite a deal. Back then she worked with a cute young girl named Ariel, saw them both in the same hotel room one day. She used to have smoking hot pics on her website wearing denim shorts in a barn and I remember she said she was from Ocala back then. I still remember sucking those lovely tits and fucking her in K9 while pulling her long blond hair like it was yesterday! Always wondered what happened to her, good to see that she's back.

    SYM

    Hey PG, I tried sending you a PM but your box is full, please send me her digits, thanks!

  5. #19666

    Info. Needed

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    In a SW world. Scooped her today by the WF by Consulate. I got to say, one of the best BBBJwspit that I have had. Nice wet, warm mouth, Beautiful technique and took a good FF'ing. Also nice set of tits as well. Wanted 40, I laughed and offered the going rate and of course she took it. No attitude, no rush or upsell. Def would repeat. No # yet but I gave her my monger # just in case. Dropped her in front of the mall. There was a smoking hot MILF type by the Sunoco walking in front of all the truckers that were parked there.

    We were talking on the way back and how reviews are great for business. She did admit to the one where she took a "few" items from a monger's room and yes, she blamed it on the X pills. I truly believe that 90% of these girls will steal from you if you let your guards down. Sure there are ones who are genuinely nice and maybe they would never do it but that's a small %.
    Could you tell me what truckstop this Sunoco is at? Is it off or near the interstate? I'm a trucker I haven't had any luck in Fl. In many yrs. Info appreciated.

  6. #19665

    Tammy aka baby T

    Quote Originally Posted by PompanoGuy  [View Original Post]
    I met an absolute doll yesterday but I had just given my money to Karrey and I had frozen groceries rapidly thawing in my car. I can't give a review of her skills because all we did was talk but I was tempted to risk food poisoning and go to the ATM.

    I'll be visiting during the week because she's a very cute and sweet girl that looks awesome. We've been chatting during the day today and I wish I could blow off my busy day but it's impossible. I'll be making the trip to Orlando during the week. Hell, I'm getting tempted to buy a house there!

    She's currently wearing the white shirt and black pants in the Consulate area by Sams.
    I've been know here for some time now. True spinner. Sweet and no drama. I have her number for those that have one to trade.

  7. #19664

    Suburban, and around Consulate

    Lots of LEO activity and ambulance around la Quinta and Suburban plus police helicopter, just arrived on obt at 11:06 pm. Thank God Mariam called me for a date instead of me looking for one. Be safe.

  8. #19663

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by PompanoGuy  [View Original Post]
    I met an absolute doll yesterday but I had just given my money to Karrey and I had frozen groceries rapidly thawing in my car. I can't give a review of her skills because all we did was talk but I was tempted to risk food poisoning and go to the ATM.

    I'll be visiting during the week because she's a very cute and sweet girl that looks awesome. We've been chatting during the day today and I wish I could blow off my busy day but it's impossible. I'll be making the trip to Orlando during the week. Hell, I'm getting tempted to buy a house there!

    She's currently wearing the white shirt and black pants in the Consulate area by Sams.
    This little Vixen has been UTR for far to long. I've had a few dreams with her. Fortunately I have great nudie pics of her. Waiting for her permission to post them.

    My dreams with her have been great. Very submissive. Beautiful body. 4'11', 5' at most. Maybe 100 lbs soaking wet.

    Digits to most trusted senior members ONLY!

  9. #19662

    Just curious

    Are there any AMPs in the area that offer BBFS. In my experience that seems pretty rare.

  10. #19661

    Tammy

    I met an absolute doll yesterday but I had just given my money to Karrey and I had frozen groceries rapidly thawing in my car. I can't give a review of her skills because all we did was talk but I was tempted to risk food poisoning and go to the ATM.

    I'll be visiting during the week because she's a very cute and sweet girl that looks awesome. We've been chatting during the day today and I wish I could blow off my busy day but it's impossible. I'll be making the trip to Orlando during the week. Hell, I'm getting tempted to buy a house there!

    She's currently wearing the white shirt and black pants in the Consulate area by Sams.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tammy 1.jpg‎   Tammy 3.jpg‎   Tammy 2.jpg‎  

  11. #19660

    Apparently No Introductions Needed

    From a recon visit last week.

    Mac Out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20171012_181751.jpg‎  

  12. #19659
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Trophy Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by DtMaestro  [View Original Post]
    How ya doing fellas, you guys are spoiled with the SW action. Thinking about another trip north.

    I see little Kaylee has popped up again, had a great couple of days with that little vixen.

    As per C5's request, here's the young harlot with a piece of my 2 incher in her most private and unholy of parts.
    The King of Miami has blessed up with this truly TROPHY PHOTO! Man that chick has a banging little ass. 39th street area is her hangout. I fucked her at the Melody around the same time you were here in Orlando. Very sexy chick.

    DT is the KING of Miami. He's pretty much fucked them all! Orlando chick's loved him. Get ready for Medellin Colombia with me brother. Flight and apartment already booked.

    C5.

  13. #19658
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder6  [View Original Post]
    That is Karrey, she dabbled in porn.
    I was just with Bunny / Karrey a few hours ago and I confirmed the tramp stamp is the same one on the video. I got very close to make sure I wasn't mistaken. .

    She also confirmed that it was her and she also went by the name Karrey X. She had a website but it's no longer available.

    I did find this gem on the internet https://beeg.com/8922787.

    Pay special attention to the cute blond in the white T shirt with yellow and pink. It gets especially interesting at the Double Sausage portion of the video. Luv this girl!

    She only works Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm. She requests that you only call during those times.

  14. #19657

    Kaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo1983  [View Original Post]
    Some nice pics of kaylee.
    How ya doing fellas, you guys are spoiled with the SW action. Thinking about another trip north.

    I see little Kaylee has popped up again, had a great couple of days with that little vixen.

    As per C5's request, here's the young harlot with a piece of my 2 incher in her most private and unholy of parts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20171013-202926-360x640.png‎  

  15. #19656

    Some pics of that night

    Some nice pics of kaylee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-10-13 19.06.17.png‎   2017-10-13 19.05.45.png‎   2017-10-13 19.05.02.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape