Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,811 to 15,825 of 35480
-
10-15-17 14:10 #19670Banned Member

Posts: 1218Sammy PABG
Last Wednesday night. Rolled into HO Town cause, as usual, I was hunting for one I never " dated " . And I found one! Spotted her near Walmart (Wakulla Way) on the Infamous Paradise Trail. We showed and played with each other's cock and pussy on our way to the spot. And Sammy or Sandy (was a little high) is a smokin hot 23 yr old AA PABG from DC. She wore eye makeup and lipstick. Dolled up. She's thick, solid, not fat. And has a big fat black ass and big tits. At the crime scene she opened at 80 to fuck. Laughed in her face and she took 40 . She got totally naked, spit on her fingers and played with her pussy. Jerking us both off. And when my cock was rock hard she grabbed it and put it her pussy. And TH fucked that pussy hard and deep. She groaned and moaned " oh, oh " And when I was all in, balls deep and shakin, shot a big load into that bald pussy. And it's good pussy, so good pussy! Would definitely fuck her again cause she's hot and drama free.
TrailHunter.
Livin' The Dream.
-
10-15-17 11:09 #19669Senior Member

Posts: 2198Offering a girl a ride is the safest line to pick up a SW. If a cop stops just simply say you were offering her a ride and stick to that. There is case law that allows you to offer a girl a ride regardless if she is a SW or not. Do not use the word "date" or any other term that implies sexx.
Originally Posted by FlbMac31
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-17 10:19 #19668Senior Member

Posts: 750I'd like to get me a piece of that.
Originally Posted by PompanoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-17 07:11 #19667Senior Member

Posts: 944Thanks for the pics. Bunny aka KarreyX busted my monger cherry about 6 years ago when she was commanding high prices at airport hotels. I think my very first review on this site was about her. She's definitely aged since then, but haven't we all? LOL. To get her at SW prices would be quite a deal. Back then she worked with a cute young girl named Ariel, saw them both in the same hotel room one day. She used to have smoking hot pics on her website wearing denim shorts in a barn and I remember she said she was from Ocala back then. I still remember sucking those lovely tits and fucking her in K9 while pulling her long blond hair like it was yesterday! Always wondered what happened to her, good to see that she's back.
Originally Posted by PompanoGuy
[View Original Post]
SYM
Hey PG, I tried sending you a PM but your box is full, please send me her digits, thanks!
-
10-15-17 02:26 #19666Senior Member

Posts: 69Info. Needed
Could you tell me what truckstop this Sunoco is at? Is it off or near the interstate? I'm a trucker I haven't had any luck in Fl. In many yrs. Info appreciated.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-17 01:51 #19665Senior Member

Posts: 56Tammy aka baby T
I've been know here for some time now. True spinner. Sweet and no drama. I have her number for those that have one to trade.
Originally Posted by PompanoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-17 23:08 #19664Senior Member

Posts: 368Suburban, and around Consulate
Lots of LEO activity and ambulance around la Quinta and Suburban plus police helicopter, just arrived on obt at 11:06 pm. Thank God Mariam called me for a date instead of me looking for one. Be safe.
-
10-14-17 21:08 #19663Senior Member

Posts: 317Tammy
This little Vixen has been UTR for far to long. I've had a few dreams with her. Fortunately I have great nudie pics of her. Waiting for her permission to post them.
Originally Posted by PompanoGuy
[View Original Post]
My dreams with her have been great. Very submissive. Beautiful body. 4'11', 5' at most. Maybe 100 lbs soaking wet.
Digits to most trusted senior members ONLY!
-
10-14-17 18:19 #19662Senior Member

Posts: 96Just curious
Are there any AMPs in the area that offer BBFS. In my experience that seems pretty rare.
-
10-14-17 12:32 #19661

Posts: 640Tammy
I met an absolute doll yesterday but I had just given my money to Karrey and I had frozen groceries rapidly thawing in my car. I can't give a review of her skills because all we did was talk but I was tempted to risk food poisoning and go to the ATM.
I'll be visiting during the week because she's a very cute and sweet girl that looks awesome. We've been chatting during the day today and I wish I could blow off my busy day but it's impossible. I'll be making the trip to Orlando during the week. Hell, I'm getting tempted to buy a house there!
She's currently wearing the white shirt and black pants in the Consulate area by Sams.
-
10-13-17 22:06 #19660Banned Member

Posts: 658Apparently No Introductions Needed
From a recon visit last week.
Mac Out.
-
10-13-17 20:41 #19659Senior Member

Posts: 7357Trophy Photo
The King of Miami has blessed up with this truly TROPHY PHOTO! Man that chick has a banging little ass. 39th street area is her hangout. I fucked her at the Melody around the same time you were here in Orlando. Very sexy chick.
Originally Posted by DtMaestro
[View Original Post]
DT is the KING of Miami. He's pretty much fucked them all! Orlando chick's loved him. Get ready for Medellin Colombia with me brother. Flight and apartment already booked.
C5.
-
10-13-17 20:39 #19658

Posts: 640I was just with Bunny / Karrey a few hours ago and I confirmed the tramp stamp is the same one on the video. I got very close to make sure I wasn't mistaken.
Originally Posted by Thunder6
[View Original Post]
.
She also confirmed that it was her and she also went by the name Karrey X. She had a website but it's no longer available.
I did find this gem on the internet https://beeg.com/8922787.
Pay special attention to the cute blond in the white T shirt with yellow and pink. It gets especially interesting at the Double Sausage portion of the video. Luv this girl!
She only works Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm. She requests that you only call during those times.
-
10-13-17 20:32 #19657Senior Member

Posts: 501Kaylee
How ya doing fellas, you guys are spoiled with the SW action. Thinking about another trip north.
Originally Posted by Enzo1983
[View Original Post]
I see little Kaylee has popped up again, had a great couple of days with that little vixen.
As per C5's request, here's the young harlot with a piece of my 2 incher in her most private and unholy of parts.
-
10-13-17 19:10 #19656Senior Member

Posts: 81Some pics of that night
Some nice pics of kaylee.











Reply With Quote





