Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Babies

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 729
This blog is moderated by HawaiianD
  1. #249

    New to SA

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMan  [View Original Post]
    Here's another one that seemed anxious to meet but wanted me to chase her around trying to get together. I'm just not good at playing games.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-37c16222c6f5
    Hi it's Paul from Boston and Delray Beach.

    When the other guy mentioned 500 roses, I thought is that the real SA. I wonder has anyone actually done a monthly pay to play for an extended period of time?

    Also, I'd LOVE for many of you to PM me with lifestyle differences between S. Florida and here.

    I'm trying to find out myself in the next three days visiting on my own. Thanks, Paul S.

  2. #248

    Bbygirljesse

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-ffd8fddf2eb9

    Good to go!

    Senior members PM for details.

  3. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf66  [View Original Post]
    Yes, avoid. Had to pick her up, insist her black GF comes also, wanted 3 for both, they take the money and do jack shit. Tried to see her without her GF who I really did not like as she is very unpleasant and is also on SA but no go:

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-c17a7bad9fdd
    Agree. Had her and redhead friend. Did them both but won't do anything with each other, no head, no mish, no cowgirl, and generally just unpleasant. She just reached out to me again and I said no.

  4. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by RShackFL  [View Original Post]
    Looking through Seeking Arrangements and this cutie caught my eye, anyone have any information?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...&utm_source=sa
    Yes, avoid. Had to pick her up, insist her black GF comes also, wanted 3 for both, they take the money and do jack shit. Tried to see her without her GF who I really did not like as she is very unpleasant and is also on SA but no go:

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-c17a7bad9fdd

  5. #245

    Any intel?

    Looking through Seeking Arrangements and this cutie caught my eye, anyone have any information?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...&utm_source=sa

  6. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMan  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything about this one? She seems pretty cheap and ready to go. Maybe more like a Backpage girl. She sent me some very hot pics. Were supposed to meet next week.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-92b5006d26cf
    Didn't make my radar due to my search parameters being more St Pete but nice, I'd jump that. Especially if she was to the point. But long drive to my house.

  7. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMan  [View Original Post]
    Here's another one that seemed anxious to meet but wanted me to chase her around trying to get together. I'm just not good at playing games.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-37c16222c6f5
    She was on my radar to, I fav'ed her 4 weeks ago and she PM'ed me 2 days ago out of the blue but let my account go inactive for a bit while I get caught up meeting the ones who's # I already have.

    She looks pretty hot in this shot if it is recent:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7252f63f-b655-4abd-b873-90d62a5b67df.jpg‎  

  8. #242

    Tinkerbell3496

    Anybody know anything about this one? She seems pretty cheap and ready to go. Maybe more like a Backpage girl. She sent me some very hot pics. Were supposed to meet next week.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-92b5006d26cf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4241a109-1fdb-42c3-8646-cb571057b62f.jpg‎  

  9. #241

    FLnicole

    Here's another one that seemed anxious to meet but wanted me to chase her around trying to get together. I'm just not good at playing games.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-37c16222c6f5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4341e8a4-fb23-4a74-893f-922e0554cd93.jpg‎  

  10. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf66  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-e3bcc652b335

    Looks good in the pics and lives close to me.
    It's probably best you did not try and hook up. I seriously tried to meet her and she acted like she was anxious, but when it became time, she kept playing games and eventually I called it quits. Just wasted quite a bit of time.

  11. #239

    Sorry?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Time for you to go

    A2

  12. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf66  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-e3bcc652b335

    Looks good in the pics and lives close to me.
    Well I PM'ed her a bit, she wanted 5, a little out of my range. LOL.

  13. #237

    Anybody seen Blessed Beauty?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-e3bcc652b335

    Looks good in the pics and lives close to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 70a6a6d5-2a91-46e4-860b-85700fc4e5b3.jpg‎   bd26100b-07a7-43e5-b266-93d414a83073.jpg‎  

  14. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf66  [View Original Post]
    How it went is she cash & dashed.

    And the damage was extensive. LOL.

    I would avoid like the plague.
    So sorry to hear that. Someday she will get into a big trouble if she keep playing this silly game.

  15. #235

    Ha Ha Ha!

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlopper  [View Original Post]
    For those that have seen her. Hot but crazy. Too bad too.
    Those aren't Angel Wings.

    I recently hit her up by mistake (she'd changed that name and I couldn't see her face yet). Then when I realized who it was it was like the music from PSYCHO was playing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape