Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5508
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlienz2016  [View Original Post]
    I decided to go see Dee yesterday. Evidently I was the only guy who showed up yesterday even though she did have other appointments. It is really shitty for guys to make an appointment and just not show by the way. Anyways, she is very new to all of this, but I enjoyed my time with her. She looks amazing. Cute face, nice body, really sexy. Only bad thing I can say about her is she prefers not to give bjs. I know for many that would be a deal breaker and I'll probably be lambasted for it, but the rest of the session was nice enough that it wasn't a huge deal. She does enjoy dfk and daty. Great pussy, nice ass, overall I had a great time. Was very turned on by her. She is a very nice, sweet person too. Feel free to pm me for her number.
    Does she do BBFS?

  2. #5507

    Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalkNow  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    Dee will be in norcross area this afternoon. She has received too many interests. Can you please send her a text mentioning your name, age, race, usg I'd (so that she knows you're legit), preferred meeting time so that she can plan accordingly? She is an indecent provider so she has to figure out all logistics herself.
    I decided to go see Dee yesterday. Evidently I was the only guy who showed up yesterday even though she did have other appointments. It is really shitty for guys to make an appointment and just not show by the way. Anyways, she is very new to all of this, but I enjoyed my time with her. She looks amazing. Cute face, nice body, really sexy. Only bad thing I can say about her is she prefers not to give bjs. I know for many that would be a deal breaker and I'll probably be lambasted for it, but the rest of the session was nice enough that it wasn't a huge deal. She does enjoy dfk and daty. Great pussy, nice ass, overall I had a great time. Was very turned on by her. She is a very nice, sweet person too. Feel free to pm me for her number.

  3. #5506

    Dee rates

    120 for 30 min. No oral no anal.

    I'll pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalkNow  [View Original Post]
    *independent not indecent LOL.

  4. #5505

    Typo LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalkNow  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    Dee will be in norcross area this afternoon. She has received too many interests. Can you please send her a text mentioning your name, age, race, usg I'd (so that she knows you're legit), preferred meeting time so that she can plan accordingly? She is an indecent provider so she has to figure out all logistics herself.
    *independent not indecent LOL.

  5. #5504

    Dee hosting today

    Hey guys.

    Dee will be in norcross area this afternoon. She has received too many interests. Can you please send her a text mentioning your name, age, race, usg I'd (so that she knows you're legit), preferred meeting time so that she can plan accordingly? She is an indecent provider so she has to figure out all logistics herself.

  6. #5503

    Your Inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by WheresMyMule  [View Original Post]
    Dee asked me to post a few of these for her. If you get the chance to see her treat her well!
    Definitely interested. PM her contact info.

  7. #5502

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by WheresMyMule  [View Original Post]
    Dee asked me to post a few of these for her. If you get the chance to see her treat her well!
    Would like to meet her. What's offered? Damage? Contact?

  8. #5501
    Quote Originally Posted by WheresMyMule  [View Original Post]
    I would potentially be interested in seeing her. I think perimeter is a solid area for most folks. Thanks Man.
    It depends where near Perimeter. I personally would avoid anything in Dunwoody after last years events.

  9. #5500

    Sure, why not

    Quote Originally Posted by WheresMyMule  [View Original Post]
    Dee asked me to post a few of these for her. If you get the chance to see her treat her well!
    She's doable, what's the damage?

  10. #5499

    Dee seems nice, interested

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalkNow  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    See is willing to host in the North part of town / by the perimeter mall if there are guys interested in seeing her in this area. Can you please respond to this post in case you will be interested in seeing her if she hosts in this area that would way she will know there is enough business for her here and can plan accordingly?
    Would you be kind to PM digits or post a link that has her number? She looks very nice, seems sweet, hope everyone will be more than nice to her and thank you for sharing.

  11. #5498

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by WheresMyMule  [View Original Post]
    See them together, see them 1 on 1, either way be prepared to be out of bullets for a few days!

    Wild, Fun, insatiable. Do yourselves a favor. Thank me Later.
    What's the damage for both?

  12. #5497
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalkNow  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    See is willing to host in the North part of town / by the perimeter mall if there are guys interested in seeing her in this area. Can you please respond to this post in case you will be interested in seeing her if she hosts in this area that would way she will know there is enough business for her here and can plan accordingly?
    Very interested dependent on timing.

  13. #5496

    A few photos for you guys of Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalkNow  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    See is willing to host in the North part of town / by the perimeter mall if there are guys interested in seeing her in this area. Can you please respond to this post in case you will be interested in seeing her if she hosts in this area that would way she will know there is enough business for her here and can plan accordingly?
    Dee asked me to post a few of these for her. If you get the chance to see her treat her well!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dee 1.jpg‎   dee 2.jpg‎   dee 3.JPG‎   dee4.jpg‎   dee5.jpg‎  

    dee6.jpg‎  

  14. #5495

    Get your cocks Ready! Vera Lee and Chanel

    See them together, see them 1 on 1, either way be prepared to be out of bullets for a few days!

    Wild, Fun, insatiable. Do yourselves a favor. Thank me Later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail4.jpg‎   thumbnail3.jpg‎   thumbnail2.jpg‎   thumbnail.jpg‎   thumbnail5.jpg‎  


  15. #5494

    My apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by Novalimber2  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone post a few pictures of Vera Lee? There are tons for Chanel, perhaps Vera Lee wouldn't mind having a few posted. I have seen Chanel in past. While she was very ditzy at the time, she was still fun.
    Sorry about no pics or links but they don't have an ad other than the one on usasg so I had to ask for them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PSX_20171013_144815.jpg‎   PSX_20171013_144837.jpg‎   PSX_20171013_144859.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape