Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1902

    CherryKiss

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I am a horn dog and surprised myself with the pass. LOL
    Know what you mean. I usually will hit anything once. .

    I remember this one time in Windsor, Canada (where outcalls are legal but they cannot host (atleast at that time)) . I found the lady in a local detroit board. Did not see much research like reviews. Took a chance and called her based only on her pics. Got the room in Windsor and waited. What showed up to my hotel was a lady atleast 25 years older and MUCH bigger in size. I did turn her down. But I did feel badly for her. Compensated her for her troubles. $50 . She left on good terms and even before the door shut. I raced (no cell phones at that time) to the hotel phone and called a windsor favorite of mine. To salvage the evening. .

  2. #1901

    Enlightened.

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnyMassage  [View Original Post]
    But that's just it isn't it? If she can get people to pay for it, then why wouldn't she charge that much? Good for her! Shit, if I could convince people to pay me $500/ hr for my chosen profession, I wouldn't give a crap about the haters. I'd take it.
    I was not denying the fact that someone would charge what they could. The point of my post was that she was worth it in my opinion. It is a free country. Go ahead, see her and spend the $500 get the CBJ and very good tight fit. Oh yeah don't forget to thank her on your way out for seeing you inspite of her busy schedule.

  3. #1900

    Golden Pussy Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once years ago when $$ got the "hot pale spinner" and was left unfulfilled. Without makeup she's average at best and had an odor that was NOT appealing. All these years later and more than 2 x the price? Forgot that.

    This whole goddess deal started when her rates jacked to the moon and she left the boards for whatever secret squirrel reason.

    Brooklyn James is / was another one. TNA guys fawn all over her to this day as an "icon" but what I saw was a ditzy single mom with poor hygiene and a shitty attitude.

    Stephy on her worst day is 3 x a better fuck for half the cost. So is Juicy Krystal for that matter.
    Amen brother.

  4. #1899

    Lissuhmy27 - tall MILF. Redhead

    She's open for all ports and loves cum. Begs for it.

    I haven't bb'd her but she always asks me.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?320093-Lissuhmy27

  5. #1898

    UTR Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    So I meet this sexy 40 yr spinner. Spent a couple of hours playing.

    With her. Nice tits pretty face and sweet pussy that I deposited deep in.

    She lives in Gig harbor area but will travel as she meet me at my hotel in.

    Renton.
    Wow. Is she on SA? Awesome find. Please share details if you can.

  6. #1897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    I am a horn dog and surprised myself with the pass. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo567  [View Original Post]
    Glad I read that. Had been communicating with her. Guess I am not driving all the way to Tacoma.

  7. #1896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Pm me a trade or be a senior contributor for the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    Contact info.

  8. #1895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936

    Maybe UtR the lives in Spokane but dances in Seattle

    Her Snapchat is hunnyvapes.

    She has some ankle jewelry that may be preventing her travel.

    But she is a fun fuck. Hit her if you are in her area or maybe get some free boob snaps 😂.

  9. #1894
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    So I meet this sexy 40 yr spinner. Spent a couple of hours playing.

    With her. Nice tits pretty face and sweet pussy that I deposited deep in.

    She lives in Gig harbor area but will travel as she meet me at my hotel in.

    Renton.
    Contact info.

  10. #1893

    CherryKiss

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I met cherry for drinks and she seemed bigger than her pics and not as pretty and a bit nuts. I decided not to pull the trigger and gave her some gas money and sent her on her way.
    Glad I read that. Had been communicating with her. Guess I am not driving all the way to Tacoma.

  11. #1892
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    She can also host.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    So I meet this sexy 40 yr spinner. Spent a couple of hours playing.

    With her. Nice tits pretty face and sweet pussy that I deposited deep in.

    She lives in Gig harbor area but will travel as she meet me at my hotel in.

    Renton.

  12. #1891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Will Stef or Krystal fuck bare? If so please post or pm me the details I would like to see both if that's the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once years ago when $$ got the "hot pale spinner" and was left unfulfilled. Without makeup she's average at best and had an odor that was NOT appealing. All these years later and more than 2 x the price? Forgot that.

    This whole goddess deal started when her rates jacked to the moon and she left the boards for whatever secret squirrel reason.

    Brooklyn James is / was another one. TNA guys fawn all over her to this day as an "icon" but what I saw was a ditzy single mom with poor hygiene and a shitty attitude.

    Stephy on her worst day is 3 x a better fuck for half the cost. So is Juicy Krystal for that matter.

  13. #1890
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once years ago when $$ got the "hot pale spinner" and was left unfulfilled. Without makeup she's average at best and had an odor that was NOT appealing. All these years later and more than 2 x the price? Forgot that.
    This whole goddess deal started when her rates jacked to the moon and she left the boards for whatever secret squirrel reason.

    Brooklyn James is / was another one. TNA guys fawn all over her to this day as an "icon" but what I saw was a ditzy single mom with poor hygiene and a shitty attitude.

    Stephy on her worst day is 3 x a better fuck for half the cost. So is Juicy Krystal for that matter.
    Amen brother on Stephy one of my GOAT.

  14. #1889
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    I met cherry for drinks and she seemed bigger than her pics and not as pretty and a bit nuts. I decided not to pull the trigger and gave her some gas money and sent her on her way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmaxon  [View Original Post]
    Cherrykiss18 from SA has the same medical condition which she describes as losing her virginity every time she has sex. Upside is she'll go bare for 250. Downside is she doesn't give bjs at all.

  15. #1888
    Quote Originally Posted by Subs253  [View Original Post]
    Betty believes that she serves the goddess as an acolyte and that her escort activities are a ritual of worship. I can't express it more clearly in one sentence, but there you go. That ritual includes CBJ and CFS, nothing uncovered. She was among the first to go to 3, the first to 4, and 5 does not surprise me. Blame the tech boom and overpaid undersexed code writers.

    That being said, she is worth saving up for, with a medical condition that makes her very tight and with kegel tremors that you will enjoy.
    Cherrykiss18 from SA has the same medical condition which she describes as losing her virginity every time she has sex. Upside is she'll go bare for 250. Downside is she doesn't give bjs at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape