Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Add Report
Page 691 of 709 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 10623
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #273
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  2. #272

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by MjThrill42  [View Original Post]
    I ended up seeing cristy2681 and her sister AmandaJeanPDX. BBFS and CIP with both and Cristy also allowed greek and CIA. Good filthy time all around with both!
    How much for both?

  3. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Did you ask for it and she tell you no?

    It was uncovered fun for me but I asked.
    I didn't ask. Which brings up a dilemma. Lot of the girls (at least publicly) will say they will report you or end the session if you ask for BBFS. So how do you know who to ask? Last thing I want is to end up the Alerts section of TNA.

  4. #270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    What was the damage Christy offered that to me for 600 but I am sure that would come done to 500 or 400 in a heartbeat.

    How was christy looks and hygiene? I have heard some odd things about her. Same with Amanda a recent review mentioned she looked nothing like her pics.

    Please share some details!

    Quote Originally Posted by MjThrill42  [View Original Post]
    I ended up seeing cristy2681 and her sister AmandaJeanPDX. BBFS and CIP with both and Cristy also allowed greek and CIA. Good filthy time all around with both!

  5. #269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Did you ask for it and she tell you no?

    It was uncovered fun for me but I asked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexxzy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her, but no BBFS. Hmm.

    Also, her body is banging for any age.

  6. #268

    Fun in Portland.

    I ended up seeing cristy2681 and her sister AmandaJeanPDX. BBFS and CIP with both and Cristy also allowed greek and CIA. Good filthy time all around with both!

  7. #267

    Best sugar daddy site.

    Anyone in Portland have any info on a good sugar baby site? Some of these charge an arm and a nut to join. Fuck that.

    Thanks.

  8. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kasie when she was living in vancouver, she is older and it shows a bit in her face but her body was pretty banging for her age.

    No up charge on an hour session where we BBBJ, BBFS, bbgreek cia.
    I've seen her, but no BBFS. Hmm.

    Also, her body is banging for any age.

  9. #265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938

    Kassie older MILF

    I saw Kasie when she was living in vancouver, she is older and it shows a bit in her face but her body was pretty banging for her age.

    No up charge on an hour session where we BBBJ, BBFS, bbgreek cia.

    I prefer younger but her performance was on par!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Won-t-I-Will-**New-Private-Incall*.

  10. #264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938

    UTR in Gig Harbor

    Hey PTown I know GIG Harbor is 2 hours away but I am sure there are a lot peeps like me who are I five bandits.

    I have a sexy 40 spinner with a pretty face and rocking body who's down to play.

    She could also use some $$ Help so senior members reach out and I will give you her number and info.

    No trade needed but please keep me in mind with your UTR.

    Non senior members I will trade her info for your UTR bareback beauty.

    I posted a pic of her in the Seattle forum but struggled with the pic when I tried here.

  11. #263

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifur999  [View Original Post]
    Good info Huksalot. I do see though that Odessa Rain and Miss Grey both have a number of alerts on TNA for being Robs. Sounds like they are managed, flaky and may also be thieves. That doesn't sound like your experience though?
    Miss grey has a pimp for sure. Many alerts.

  12. #262

    Don't think so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifur999  [View Original Post]
    As of July 2017, Yes, don't know and yes to your questions.
    Don't think she does BBFS. At least according to a pm I got on tna.

    Unless someone here has recently.

  13. #261

    Question

    Whats her contact number and what's the donation.

  14. #260

    Laryssa

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDog7979  [View Original Post]
    She is on TNA. If anyone see's her post if she does BBFS, cia, cip. Thanks.
    As of July 2017, Yes, don't know and yes to your questions.

  15. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Here's a good example of what I mean by by a LITTLE extra weight! She's at PDX in a REALLY shitty motel--one of the pics I attached shows her in her "natural habitat", LOL! But her looks and her service are ANYTHING BUT shitty! Fabulous DFK, great cocksucking skills and clean DATY, and g-spot massage to which she was quite responsive, and VERY responsive to heavy pounding with bare cock and very much welcomes CIP!

    Now, if one of you guys could PLEASE steer me towards a nice slam dunk BBFS girl in EUGENE, I'd be VERY glad to send you this very nice PDX CIP lady's link! .
    Oh, I forgot to mention, she's 200 hh but not a clock watcher--I could not get her to budge below that hh rate on a first visit, but she did indicate she'd cut me a bit of a break on a repeat--but did not elaborate on how much she would discount.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape