Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 25,921 to 25,935 of 27819
-
10-13-17 00:10 #1899Senior Member

Posts: 214Lissuhmy27 - tall MILF. Redhead
She's open for all ports and loves cum. Begs for it.
I haven't bb'd her but she always asks me.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?320093-Lissuhmy27
-
10-12-17 23:42 #1898Banned Member

Posts: 451UTR Spinner
Wow. Is she on SA? Awesome find. Please share details if you can.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-17 21:55 #1897Senior Member

Posts: 2931I am a horn dog and surprised myself with the pass. LOL
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-17 21:54 #1896Senior Member

Posts: 2931Pm me a trade or be a senior contributor for the info.
Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-17 21:35 #1895Senior Member

Posts: 2931Maybe UtR the lives in Spokane but dances in Seattle
Her Snapchat is hunnyvapes.
She has some ankle jewelry that may be preventing her travel.
But she is a fun fuck. Hit her if you are in her area or maybe get some free boob snaps 😂.
-
10-12-17 21:04 #1894Senior Member

Posts: 173Contact info.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-17 20:59 #1893Banned Member

Posts: 451CherryKiss
Glad I read that. Had been communicating with her. Guess I am not driving all the way to Tacoma.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-17 20:44 #1892Senior Member

Posts: 2931She can also host.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-17 20:42 #1891Senior Member

Posts: 2931Will Stef or Krystal fuck bare? If so please post or pm me the details I would like to see both if that's the case.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-17 20:31 #1890Senior Member

Posts: 173Amen brother on Stephy one of my GOAT.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-17 19:25 #1889Senior Member

Posts: 2931I met cherry for drinks and she seemed bigger than her pics and not as pretty and a bit nuts. I decided not to pull the trigger and gave her some gas money and sent her on her way.
Originally Posted by Madmaxon
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-17 19:18 #1888Senior Member

Posts: 196Cherrykiss18 from SA has the same medical condition which she describes as losing her virginity every time she has sex. Upside is she'll go bare for 250. Downside is she doesn't give bjs at all.
Originally Posted by Subs253
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-17 18:13 #1887Senior Member

Posts: 2931Sexy UTR for trade or to senior contributors
So I meet this sexy 40 yr spinner. Spent a couple of hours playing.
With her. Nice tits pretty face and sweet pussy that I deposited deep in.
She lives in Gig harbor area but will travel as she meet me at my hotel in.
Renton.
-
10-12-17 17:12 #1886Senior Member

Posts: 52Jacklyn
Is this the Jacklyn in question. The add says no BBFS. I am heading to Seattle for work & looking to drop some loads, appreciate comfirmation.
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?257005-Jacklyn
-
10-12-17 15:27 #1885Senior Member

Posts: 285Betty James
When I asked about her, I really wasn't trying to start a complaint string. I seem to remember her starting off a few years back as a managed little thing off Craigslist with the usual drama. You've got to hand it to her, through a combination of skills, attitude, looks, work and marketing, she's elevated herself to about as high a level as you'll find on TNA. Although I respect her high priestess of sexual healing schtick, it's just a bit silly for me. At an hour or so, this is still some pretty basic human biological activity. But I haven't tried it, so more power to all that get a $500 benefit.
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






