Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,046 to 30,060 of 31133
-
10-11-17 14:50 #1088Senior Member

Posts: 526I'm not mad at your personally. Heck I'm kinda of jealous as a matter of fact. Anybody that can afford a Mercedes Benz is alright with me. As for my self, I can just afford to get a VW Beatles (Do they make those anymore) or what is that car with the little Guinea pigs running around driving in that commercial? Some of the pics of those Benz look really good. I just can't afford them. Now maybe if I just cut down to maybe 1 VW a month I may be able to afford one. I might have to do that so I can at least drive one for an hour.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-17 14:03 #1087Senior Member

Posts: 7337You don't have to spend 400 roses to get quality. You can get that for half the price. Not many of us have that kind of dough. It isn't a snide comment. 400 roses is a lot of money for a hour of time. That is several day's work for most.
Originally Posted by MrSmithwick
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-17 12:38 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 364There are some diamonds on BP but they are hard to find. Even then I have had them stand me up way too often. For the most part, the 300-500 types (think p411 here) are much more long term. Now I have had the odd encounter on p411 that was really bad. But the key word is odd. Use the other side too.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-17 10:32 #1085Banned Member

Posts: 1377I'm with you on the classy reputable ladies being much more worth it. I have moved into only seeing the $300-$500 range ladies. With that I have found I get a great upscale hotel if its an incall, a wonderfully attractive classy woman who is very much lower volume, has impeccable hygiene, very friendly, professional and courteous as well as a multitude of so many other great traits. I'm sure there are exceptions and outlayers to every category but for the most part with the higher end ladies I find no drug addictions, they are educated, no needle track marks, no sleazy pimps hanging around shitty hotels outside the dumpy area, no rush, full time given, complete GFE and the list goes on an on. There is nothing one could ever do to convince me to go back to the backpage $60 quick visit special women. You will see less ladies for a higher price tag but your visits will be memorable and so very much safer. Its just the difference of dealing with a professional woman with a future versus dealing with a drug addicted woman in a shit hotel pimped and owned by a worthless piece of street garbage. I will take the high end ladies every time even if I could only afford to see one high end lady every 6 months it would still be worth it to have patience, save those dollars and have a great experience versus the typical backpage experience.
Originally Posted by MrSmithwick
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-17 23:44 #1084Senior Member

Posts: 1659You just stick with what you like
You just stick to what you like, Which is mainly backpage low budget type tricks, a streetwalker here and there and I'll stick with reputable, classy for sure engagements. This should be good advice so you don't have to resort to making snide comments because someone is able, capable and willing to spend more coin than you for a damn good time.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-17 08:19 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 7337400 roses for one hour? For that price that pussy should be gold lined.
Originally Posted by MrSmithwick
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-17 22:19 #1082Senior Member

Posts: 1659Excellent Visit
I was working in Charlotte past few days and hooked up with Mariah. Amazing time in the hobby and thankfully I was able to see her. She was available for outcall and fortunately I was staying in the area for a few days so it worked out. Relatively easy screening, made the connection and she was in my room that evening. No rush, everything was on point, she has stellar reviews on the oThER site. No rush, all inclusive and I was completely satisfied. I even extended time with her because I wanted to go again and get my hands all over her some more! She has a great attitude, fully into it and amazing body to boot.
http://mariah.indyfiles.com/home
-
10-09-17 09:47 #1081Senior Member

Posts: 137I used to watch to catch a predator, and in the sting a guy would be asked to bring a condom because it established motive. I had one girl ask and I told her no and she went to the store and bought one. Best advice if they ask you to bring one and they aren't well reviewed would be to not go. Pussy ain't worth jail time and potential loss of employment and everything else that goes with it.
Originally Posted by ManyWhoes
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-17 09:41 #1080Senior Member

Posts: 137I say wait for Riley. She comes through every couple of weeks and uses the tag line visiting beauty in her add. Also I saw a young girl named Jocelyn last week and it was a great time. Both are young and hot. Joss is a little sleazier in a good way than riley, and gives a much better BJ. However Riley is beautiful and is really sweet. Pm if you choose Riley, cause the first time with her can be awkward.
Originally Posted by JoeyGT
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 11:51 #1079Senior Member

Posts: 203Ft Mill
I have heard Ali moved to Ft Mill, can someone PM me her digits? Lost her info on my burner.
Originally Posted by ClarkW
[View Original Post]
TIA.
-
09-14-17 15:37 #1078Senior Member

Posts: 116Just wondering
http://adultsearch.com/north-carolin...scorts/1055340
Anyone have a review?
-
09-12-17 17:38 #1077Senior Member

Posts: 107If you go in thinking King's Mt. You will be at least a little surprised. She advertises King's Mt. And she must do that for a reason, so I won't post the real city, but it is about 5 miles or 13 minutes further from Charlotte airport than King's Mt. Is according to Google maps.
Originally Posted by DukeBlue1
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-17 10:29 #1076Regular Member

Posts: 18Second the report on Mia. And she's a fantastic kisser and always has on nice lingerie.
Originally Posted by OffGrid321
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 14:21 #1075Senior Member

Posts: 266Ali & Friend - 4 hands are always better than 2
For those of you who already know Ali, she has a special treat this week with a new 20 something friend. I always leave happy, and if you haven't met, I'm sure you will too!! Digits for trusted members if needed.
-
09-11-17 13:30 #1074Senior Member

Posts: 47Mia
I concur, Mia is a real sweetheart and provides excellent service!
Originally Posted by DukeBlue1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





