Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19595

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Rescue  [View Original Post]
    Just had an awesome dream with Barbie. Picked her up by BK south of 528 around 17:45. Did the LEO check and found a secure location. She wanted. 4 but we settled for. 3. She has great oral skills and allot of patience. Enjoyed GFE, BBBJ, DFK for seems like 40 minutes. I just had to give her a tip of. 15. Will repeat if I run into her again.
    Did you make sure you had all your stuff when she left? Maybe you were lucky and caught her not all bared out.

  2. #19594

    Hazel and Kevon

    Headed to paradise trail just now looking for some throat action. Tenille in particular. Spot a chick I thought might be her, pull off a side street and she hops in, says her name is Hazel. Ugh. I decide to give her a try. She wants 35. No way. Agreed on 25. Decent head, tried to dt and performed admirably. BBBJCIM which she spit out window. Dropped her off and saw Kevon and she was looking good, short jean skirt no draws and since I've sampled her throat once and was impressed, thought to myself, fuck it (pun intended). She gets in and for some reason its taking a while to get hard (weird). So I'm getting there and juat grab her head and slam it a few times. Then tells me her ribs hurt really bad, which killed my vibe. Got her to suck it to completion, but oddly didn't enjoy. Maybe was too soon after nutting in Hazel's mouth. Oh well, got drained twice. No pics as I've somehow gotten bored of posting and mongering. Oh, this was all by 39th street. There or about. Have unfinished business as I've yet to see Shelly and Tenille. C5 gave me shelly digits, shoutout to him, but she never answers me. One love obt mongers!

  3. #19593
    Got back to Orlando about a month ago haven't been to the trail yet. Good to see new members and hopefully I see some new talent out there. Have not been out there in about a year and some change.

    DC.

  4. #19592

    Crystal the dirty talker

    Was out earlier today in the new quad and spotted this sexy red headed WSW in a green spaghetti strap top. Scooped her up near the Taco Bell, a little older up close but still a tight little body on her. Nice chic, very talkative and even warned me she's a dirty talker and if it offends me let her know. Then immediately after that says she's new to this LOL. Opted for a 1st date BBBJ and yeah the carpet matched the drapes. Very good technique with lots of tongue and sucking on the boys ever so gently with lots of dirty talking FIV roaming. Says no pics because she's a daycare teacher and just needs a donations to help with family issues but did ask me to take her digits.

    Pics? No.

    Will Repeat? Sure.

    Digits? For active and contributing members or anyone who's given me digits in the past.

    Performance grade? A.

    TMC.

  5. #19591

    Late post Nadia / Natalie

    It was a few days ago but it was one of those names. Well I haven't had a bad dream in months until then. I picked her up in the numbers a few blocks south of the dollar general. Asked if she was looking for a ride and she hops in. We introduce ourselves and she does the LEO check and got Jr going early. Told her I was looking to cure this headache and she responded with "that's my specialty". Well a few seconds in all Jr got was teeth and more teeth and after several requests to lighten up she says "its impossible because of your size" which I've never heard before. To name a few Skye, Kevon, Alex and plenty more who I've seen multiple times this is not an issue. Ended up telling her to wrap her lips around her teeth, go super slow, and give the boys some attention. It was very good after that and eventually got the job done but all in all it lasted way too long. Not sure how that was her specialty.

    Pics? Just that one.

    Will Repeat? No.

    Digits? Didn't ask.

    Performance grade? D-.

    TMC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg‎  

  6. #19590

    Night Recon

    Check your inbox. If you need more info, PM me.

    Happy hunting.

  7. #19589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Barbie was Great

    Just had an awesome dream with Barbie. Picked her up by BK south of 528 around 17:45. Did the LEO check and found a secure location. She wanted. 4 but we settled for. 3. She has great oral skills and allot of patience. Enjoyed GFE, BBBJ, DFK for seems like 40 minutes. I just had to give her a tip of. 15. Will repeat if I run into her again.

  8. #19588

    Tina

    Has any hooked up with a cute blonde name tina by the # street? Nice rack.

  9. #19587

    Another question lll

    Which one of our ladies is about Greek? I'm in the mood to try it today!

  10. #19586

    Consulate / Poll.

    Just drove past BK in consulate drive. At 4 pm on the dot. Saw 5 WSW & 1 BSW. Nikki Barbie Another white girl I don't know but she's always around there trying to do group dates. & Cassie. Didn't have time to scoop any up. I'll be back out tonight though. They were all looking great! Also side note / question. What's the lowest you have ever paid for a BBBJ (from a good provider).

  11. #19585

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    Catching up from a couple days ago. Well she finally got a phone. I had a couple dates with her at a beautiful suite on Idrive. This woman has such a beautiful face I am mesmerized. She is hands down the most innocent and sweetest of all the women I've met on the trail. She's only been a worker for three months and trying real, real hard not to be one. So she is hard to hook up with. One thing. She lost a lot of weight and has saggy breasts and belly skin. If that will be a turn off for you, don't date her.
    This woman is a real winner. Total GFE. A real sweetheart. One date with her and you'll forget all about those other hustlers. She has a very nice room near the mall. Very inexperienced at this life but soon will be advertising and jacking up the prices. For the moment, still a good chance you might find her walking. Not for long. Thanks SG for hookup.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cass.JPG‎   cass2.JPG‎  

  12. #19584

    Just curious

    Are there any AMPs in the area that offer BBFS. In my experience that seems pretty rare.

  13. #19583

    First time poster

    Just saying hi to everyone. I've been working the trail for years. All the girls know me well. Looking forward to posting something soon. Happy trails.

  14. #19582

    Nothing much

    First post on here I have had many dreams on the trail. But never been a member till now. Just wanted to say hello. And will be posting about my dreams. Shortly. All the girls know me well. Hope to share. Some dreams and pics. With all you out there. Happy trails.

  15. #19581

    First Trail Recon

    Rode the trail last night on recon to get familiar with all the points of interest mentioned in many posts in the forum. Finally figured out what was on Consulate that was the draw, behind the BK on the corner, Sam's and the Speedway. Unfortunately, it started raining like hell and you couldn't see much but since this was overlooked since this was a recon trip. Several mongers note early morning activity heading out on recond #2 to see if early mornings are best.

    Still looking for solid tips on locations, digits and best locations. Seems like south of Consulate offers better options.

    In spite of the rain, I did spot one that was out strolling. Husky looking 40 ish redhead in black. She was soaked to the bone and held her hands close to her tummy as she bent forward slightly at the waist always looking down at the sidewalk. Bad indidators but I pulled off a few times to get a better look. No response, didn't trigger any interest so moved on.

    Mac Out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape