Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 12065
-
10-10-17 07:42 #5120Senior Member

Posts: 1363Spd
Loan to Value = LTV, Gross Rent Multiplier = GRM, Return on Investment = ROI, Sucks per Day = SPD.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
I don't know why, but I love the thought of a provider sucking dicks right and left. Jump out of your car, into another guy's, and then into mine. Hellz yeah! Dick suckin' knob gobblers! Maybe it's like a porno in my imagination I get to run while their gulping down my lumpy gravy. I always ask these whang wranglers "what's the most number of dicks you've ever sucked in one day?" Recently, I got "7" as an answer and "10" was the most for a run of the mill street walker. My most outstanding response was "60"! She had taken off from Milwaukee, found herself stuck in Peoria, and wanted to raise some quick cash. Some guy arranged a gang bang for her, and she sucked 60 dicks in about an hour and a half.
The other thing I like about asking is the fact that these girls are proud of it! It's just like asking an athlete "What's your personal best?" "Mmmph. Shluh. Uh, sheventheen. Slurp. " And I really don't mind if they talk with their mouth full.
So I appreciate someone wanting to do the math, but I'm lazy and I like it straight from the whorse's mouth.
Coochie (Mmmmmm. Dick suckin' hoes!) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
10-10-17 02:12 #5119Senior Member

Posts: 1820Kaylah
Nice score! Good to know she finally has digits, hopefully they last, she's VERY hit and miss on the strolls. One word of caution. It may be true that she lives with her sister and kids but there's also a boyfriend, and he's never to far from her, even when she's strolling.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-17 21:27 #5118Senior Member

Posts: 763Kaylah on G
There were a lot of ladies out tonight. It looked like like a SW convention on 23 and Nat. One with black and blonde hair looked promising but she was mobile towards a car that pulled off for a scoop. There were about four on the high numbers on G. Nothing to my liking. I then headed east and spotted a really skinny blonde at 9th. Kaylah hopped in around the corner and we were off on our way. BBBJ was. 30 and she had a number. She said she lives with her sister and kids and can host with some planning. She also does not carry her phone when she strolls for fear of losing it.
-
10-09-17 14:58 #5117Senior Member

Posts: 747Scooped the Asian on and
Her name is T. Kind of cute. Petite body. Can hold a conversation. We get to the spot, agree on a deal and she asks if I have a rain coat for a BJ. I said no so I thought this might lead to an issue. I pointed out the napkins I had and was told I couldn't finish in her mouth. Had a lot of FIV and she was into it. Did well not to make any mess as I was on my way to work. Got digits to hopefully see again. Odd ending as she commented on my shape and how well it was. Not length but actual shape. Had never heard anything like that before.
-
10-08-17 21:34 #5116Senior Member

Posts: 75Seen her on National
I believe we seen the same girl. Your description matches the girl I seen today around 4:00.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
She had on black on black yoga pants and a v neck top with flip flops on today. Beware she's cracked big time I had to pass, crazy hoe tried to light up in the car had to kick her ass out. But other than that a 9 by street walker standards took a point off for the pee smell. Started bugging out thought I was laughing at her it was like a skit out the movies. Weird for sure. She out tonight if you want her.
-
10-07-17 16:41 #5115Senior Member

Posts: 88Saw the same exact girl! Tried from about 20th down to 13th and could never time out the turns just right. Man oh man, did I want that.
Originally Posted by BlackGirlLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-17 15:44 #5114Senior Member

Posts: 1820Some help please?
After being screwed around for 2 hours by a BP girl that then went ghost I decided to roll the South Loops. Not much anywhere, SW or LEO, other than an auto accident on 27 and Orchard. About noon I spotted a WSW on 15th Place and Lincoln with hair that was part blonde, some black (looked like a blonde dye job growing out.) Wore a tight mustard yellow top. Mid twenties maybe, 5'5" or 5'6", VERY nice chest and ass, perhaps a bit of a belly. Decent face. Wheeled around and went back, didn't see her in the corner, so went South on 15th place. She was halfway up the block, gave me the look and the smile, but that's a very narrow street with cars parked in both sides. With a car behind me and coming towards me there was nowhere to scoop. I tried to signal her to keep walking, but by the time I got to Wind Lake and could use the little triangle of streets to turn around there was no sign of her. Anyone know who she is, best time / place to find her or better yet, digits?
Thanks,
HS.
-
10-06-17 15:29 #5113Senior Member

Posts: 74Hmmmmmmmm
2:08 pm Friday. Had some work duties that allowed me to make a pass down G. Only saw 1 girl and wow did she stand out like a sore thumb! Half of her ass was hanging out of little booty shorts. She looked good! Would definitely pick her up. However she did not watch traffic at all. There is no way in hell she wasn't a SW but she was probably too high to care about finding a date? I'll never know. I stopped at the bank to withdraw some money and she walked by, so I took a few photos. Anyone recognize her?
-
10-06-17 11:28 #5112Senior Member

Posts: 763Actually the older dyed red hair girl is Diana not Diane. Her real name is Tanya. She has been around forever and is often confused with Diane for CL during previous conversations.
.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-17 11:21 #5111Senior Member

Posts: 747Agreed
Saw her twice this week. First time I passed and second time, she was just gone after I decided I wanted to try. I think she's local on nat as I saw her talking with some guys at the convenience store. She looks good. Smokes of course.
Originally Posted by DashDiner79
[View Original Post]
And I think it was Diane that I mentioned as I saw her the day that post mentioned. She was bright pink too. Not red. ,
-
10-06-17 09:58 #5110Senior Member

Posts: 60I haven't busted my SW cherry yet but there's something about the fought of it really gets me going.
Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-17 09:36 #5109Senior Member

Posts: 203Princess
Ran into Princess last night over on L. Short, cute, nice butt, copper hair. Stomach has considerable baby damage but that's what 4 kids will do. Easy on the wallet.
-
10-06-17 01:21 #5108Senior Member

Posts: 75Ok looking Asian on National
Ok looking ASW on National. Can never catch her always scooped up when I turn around. Other than that dry as fck on G tonight around 9 pm was a loss:
-
10-05-17 23:27 #5107Senior Member

Posts: 203Oops
I shouldve added these pics of rose.
-
10-05-17 23:23 #5106Senior Member

Posts: 203Rose
If it was a short chubby chick, it was rose. She is New. Recently moved in with jj and Samantha. That place is quickly becoming a house of ill repute. With all that traffic it's sure to be noticed.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



