Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,901 to 15,915 of 35480
-
10-09-17 01:13 #19580Senior Member

Posts: 317Midnight run
Around Consulate at midnight I found Librarian Nikki, Christine aka Kylie, Kiki, Tiffany and 2 others I didn't know. I try to see my girls in rotation, but had to break it and picked up Kiki. Before we got to my room, I told her I needed a GFE. She was more than happy to oblige. Soon as we got to the room we got naked and in the bed. Kiki has such a beautiful body. Just looking at her made me want to bust right then. Clean shaved cooter. She went right to work on me. After about 10 minutes of a wonderful BBBJ, I went down on her. Made her bust twice, then put my cock inside her tight pussy. Many positions were done. When it was time, I pulled out and busted on her little tits.
We laid for a bit catching our breath, then went to the shower. As she washed my cock I started to get hard again. She made me bust another nut.
Too bad I had to take her back. Would had loved her to stay.
Kiki will be a repeat. Maybe tomorrow.
-
10-09-17 00:04 #19579Banned Member

Posts: 1218PH Thank you
PH, Thank you for being a " long time th fan ". Appreciated.
Originally Posted by PassinHoes
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
10-08-17 23:43 #19578Banned Member

Posts: 1218Xanax
From Wikipedia. Xanax. Possible side effects include: Anterograde amnesia and concentration problems. Ataxia, slurred speech. Disinhibition. Drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness, fatigue, unsteadiness and impaired coordination, vertigo. Dry mouth (infrequent). Hallucinations (rare). Jaundice (very rare). Skin rash, respiratory depression, constipation. Suicidal ideation or suicide. Urinary retention (infrequent). Paradoxical reactions.
Originally Posted by TrailGuy
[View Original Post]
Side effects from alprazolam. Although unusual, the following paradoxical reactions have been shown to occur: Aggression. Mania, agitation, hyperactivity, and restlessness. Rage, hostility. Twitches and tremor.
TH.
-
10-08-17 22:33 #19577Senior Member

Posts: 317Bad Barbie
You caught her on xanax. She gets that way. Did you see my post last week what she did when with me? All Mongors should be ware of her when she's not acting right.
Originally Posted by BrianMulane
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 21:01 #19576Senior Member

Posts: 750Definitely a heavy sleeper.
Originally Posted by SecondGround
[View Original Post]
Wonderful girl.
Treat her right guys.
-
10-08-17 13:33 #19575Senior Member

Posts: 71Bad Barbie
Saw Barbie by the BK so I scooped her up. She has informed me she has lost her phone so the number some of us have will not work. First time meeting her and she quoted an outrageous laughable price for both covered and uncovered which I laughed at. We got to the right price and I parked in one of the best locations ever. No one around at midnight and she kept being paranoid and seeing things. Started the deed and it was ok but kept stopping for her hallucinations. She told me to move down the street to which I complied. Same thing. Starts up and again and she's just annoying and stopping. Finally I just kicked her out cause I couldn't handle it anymore. I guess I got her when her meds were bad.
-
10-08-17 10:40 #19574Banned Member

Posts: 1218Good Luck SG
SG, Thank you for being a good friend and sharing important info thru PMs. And thank you for the great reports. Enjoyed looking at your amazing photos and reading about your adventures on the Infamous Paradise Trail. Hope everything goes your way cause you've been a good friend. And keep in touch. Good luck my good friend. TH.
Originally Posted by SecondGround
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 10:17 #19573Senior Member

Posts: 295I normally don't intervene
But wow, been a long time th fan.
And this is simpin at a all time high. Seriously give her 200 coins, disrespectfully fuck her, and cut that gps ***** off. Smh.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 06:45 #19572Senior Member

Posts: 85The girls must have been out in force last night there was still seven radom on the street this morning at 6:30 from Lockhart all the way up to Sam's Wholesale.
-
10-08-17 01:53 #19571Senior Member

Posts: 317Mariam
Nope. Mariam, as all the girls I date know or find out early sob stories don't work with me. Kiki found out the hard way.
Originally Posted by CrLuverGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-17 01:35 #19570Senior Member

Posts: 317Barbie
She's a good girl till she takes just about everything from your room that's not nailed down. Including the hangers.
Originally Posted by TrailMaestro
[View Original Post]
But then she'll blame it on taking to much xanax.
-
10-07-17 23:56 #19569Senior Member

Posts: 353Lindsay is definitely back
Came off 528 for one quick look. Pulled up to Taft and there she was walking from the Speedway. I drove to Wells Fargo and got out at the ATM. Perfect timing. She spotted me and walked right over. Sorry group of cars that were lined up waiting for her at the exit! It's funny. She is like as if she has a big sister. The voice and mannerisms are the same, but she is bigger in every way. Still a great girl. She told me the drama behind why she is back, but I didn't really listen to any of it. The ATM only gives $20's, so it was $40 for an amazing BBBJ with swallow. Her walk is the same. Speedway to Waffle House. Incall is available, but at BP rates. If you have it you can reach her at the 9729 number. Good luck.
To give you an idea of what she looks like now, here is a pic from one of her posts.
-
10-07-17 19:43 #19568Senior Member

Posts: 450Good luck
Changes are always good! Good luck in this next episode of your life, and I hope everything works out great for you!
Originally Posted by SecondGround
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-17 19:05 #19567Regular Member

Posts: 12Double take on SOBT
PLEASE!! Any info on this SW from today at about 11 AM on the Sonoco / Red Roof Inn side of SOBT?
She had aqua blue slacks or jeans with nipples impressions showing thru on a white (t-shirt?) top with midriff / belly showing.
I'm guessing about 36/38 C. She had her blond-ish hair pinned up so maybe about shoulder length or a bit longer down.
If I wasn't in a rush I would have you-turned back to take a pic. Definitely a double take by anyone who has seen or knows this one.
-
10-07-17 18:18 #19566Senior Member

Posts: 280Juju
Met Juju last week by the Sunoco. This time, she recognized me. Took her to my room and as we got inside, she started kissing sensually. Moved to the bed where things heated up very quickly. I cannot get tired of this one.













Reply With Quote




