Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,916 to 15,930 of 35480
-
10-07-17 18:04 #19565Senior Member

Posts: 280Lindsey Lee
I haven't posted in a while now because I have a set of girls in my weekly rotation and I already made several posts about them. The last Thursday night, I was in the 528 area when I saw Lindsey in her usual area. As soon as I saw her, I went for the scoop. She didn't remember me at first but when I called her name, she knew that we might have some history together. I showed her previous phone numbers that I have from her and even the last texts I sent to one of these numbers 2 days earlier. She apologized and told me those numbers were no longer working. Anyway, she told me she needed to go someplace at that time but I can give her a ride to her car. During the ride, she put her address in my gps and asked me to meet at that place in an hr. Got to that place and got another impressive session with her. Lindsey is definitively back in my weekly rotation but my challenge now is to figure out who to kick out.
-
10-07-17 17:08 #19564Senior Member

Posts: 188Call me Captain Save a Hoe!
Guilty.
This story starts late December last year. I was fucking Jayda regularly at the time. Was heading south through the numbered streets and spotted a girl sitting, back to a fence along a side street. Head slumped between her legs. I thought she might need help and she did. She was out from candy. Warmed her up, chatted awhile and got her a place to stay. Jayda was furious and melted down, it was cold, she was freezing, it was her birthday, and so on. Then said some things I'm pretty sure she regrets cause I've never spoken to her since.
Well this girl was not a worker, but was appreciative and banged me good. Nice 37 yr old skinny girl the way I like them. She had a growing addiction and I tried to single-handedly support her but that was not going to work. I told her I could get her some clients by posting a review and she was mortified by the thought. So I kept her to myself for the next few months. She wanted a relationship but I said I couldn't do it while she was using. I helped her get to the clinic. Found rooms for 10 for her to sleep. Helped her find jobs that wouldn't last long with her addiction. I gave her so little though that she had to look elsewhere to support her growing habit and did all kind of bad things. Of course she ended up on extended vacation. Well she just came back and has returned three days now and wants to stay clean. She is up in my neighborhood and still wants a relationship. Today she reunited with her 7 yr old daughter who she was not allowed to see. And it was just so emotional. Her father is ecstatic. I am a hero. He'll let her back into his house. She thought it would take at least 6 months for her to heal the wounds. If she can only stick with it.
For a while now I've been enjoying the excesses of the fantasy world showcase otherwise known as the infamous Paradise Trail. It's just been getting more and more ridulous to the point of being insane behavior. I bang three or four women a day because I can. I told TH a couple months ago I wasn't enjoying it anymore and his solution was to find more women. New Women. LOL. Well I've done some of that but doesn't seem to help. Seems time to take a break and exit the fantasy world and reenter the world of normal humans again. Be a simple guy with a woman on the side nearby. That is normal. So this woman can be my ticket back to sanity.
I'll be doing just that. Taking a break. Helping this woman stay clean. Don't have a clue how long it'll last. Maybe only a day. If she starts using, it's over. And I know it takes a special woman to put up with me and I really don't know if she has it in her. Prospects not good for a lengthy relationship. But break needed nonetheless. I want to say my regular providers, unlike Jayda, have been unexpectedly supportive to a large extent. I know many of you would say "who the hell cares what they think? They're hoes' But they have been more than that to me. They've really taken care of me in ways I would not even venture to post about. I am very appreciative of that. They have every right to say "I did such and such for that SOB. I never do that for anybody and now he's taking a hike for some * I know that egos can be fragile, and more importantly cash flow in danger. I have to say the women that I know are remarkable. They struggle every day to survive and also feed their habit. They need to be competitive to flourish. I would like to think they are understanding because I'll be there for them when the time comes. I don't think any of them really enjoys their addiction anymore.
Guilty. Out. Until?
-
10-07-17 17:06 #19563Senior Member

Posts: 664Isis
Unfortunately, Isis is no longer with us. She was hit by a car and killed on OBT a while back. Very sad. Left behind a daughter. She was a good person.
Originally Posted by MustangTony305
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-17 15:48 #19562Senior Member

Posts: 188Only on Paradise Trail
Can you find double loser boyfriends. Picked up Gigi at her trailer home and when she came out said we had to give her friend a ride. Hops in and says we'll pick her up around the corner. Ok the story is in the trailer two guys are in love with her and fighting over her. She slipped out. Picked her up, she's a bit shaken. Went to get some things to calm down. Before you know it, both she and Gigi are banging me. She is not a working girl so I am not going to give out her number.
-
10-07-17 15:46 #19561Senior Member

Posts: 199Redhead info
A couple of days ago Wile cruising behind the BK. I encountered a Tall Redhead walking. She had a sports bra and shorts. I turned around for the scoop and she had crossed the street. I drove down to the Pawn shop where she came up to the car. She apologized because she is suppose to be meeting someone but I should come back later. I didn't have the time so I left. Does anyone know who she is?
-
10-07-17 15:40 #19560Senior Member

Posts: 188Her name is Cassie, not Cassidy
Catching up from a couple days ago. Well she finally got a phone. I had a couple dates with her at a beautiful suite on Idrive. This woman has such a beautiful face I am mesmerized. She is hands down the most innocent and sweetest of all the women I've met on the trail. She's only been a worker for three months and trying real, real hard not to be one. So she is hard to hook up with. One thing. She lost a lot of weight and has saggy breasts and belly skin. If that will be a turn off for you, don't date her.
Originally Posted by SecondGround
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-17 11:37 #19559Senior Member

Posts: 57Want to dream on obt
I am am miami monger making a trip to Orlando for a couple of days. I have numbers to exchange for some fresh meat would love to hook up with heritage nicole wow what dirty things I would with her. I got numbers for alicia, debbie, and didi they all hang out on obt by I-4. Anybody seen a BSW name is isis that was I fine piece of ass look like beyonce would love to dream with her but mostly want white meat thanks.
-
10-07-17 06:42 #19558Senior Member

Posts: 88Lol
Let it be, just stay away from the area from now on. Years ago I had a habit of letting everything go, but kept going back to the same area. A chick stole some cash from me, not enough to even be mad about so I let it be. Then it happened again, and again with different chicks. I was told that I was known to not pay attention to the extra cash so I was somewhat of an easy target. One of the girls I dealt with told me this. When I said it was NO money, I meant it was NO money to get upset about especially risk a bigger problem with police.
Originally Posted by TheDuke29
[View Original Post]
So I stopped carrying more than what I planned on spending. Word eventually got around that that free ride was over. Then I got to the point where I wouldn't pay up front anymore, and they respected it. Some of these chicks have issues and if they KNOW they can take advantage of you, they will. The other day I rolled up to a girl that I knew worked with another girl and asked where her friend was and she went off on me telling me she was going to shoot me if I don't move the fuck on.
So in the middle of the street I put my car in park and told her go and get the fuckin gun ***** and she went inside. She came out with a guy and I was standing in the door of my car and he asked me what the problem was and I told him I'm waiting on her to come out with the gun she said she going to shoot me with so I can light up the entire house and pulled my gun from behind me. He apologized and told me she's just upset because she had a bad day and I told him to go fuck himself and fuck her. Don't threaten people you don't know because I can legally put her down if she came out with a gun.
Had a dream the other day where a girl told me she heard I pulled a gun on another girl and she doesn't want any problems. Gave me the best BJ I've ever had because she wanted to make me happy. I'm not saying be a tyrant, but don't let these fuck heads dictate ANYTHING. We are going into these neighborhoods contributing to their economy so we deserve the respect. Everyone handles it differently but no chick will ever do some shit like that without me punching her in the mouth. What's funny is, I don't hit women, but a ***** more than likely high as shit doesn't have my safety in mind so I'm not treating her like a regular woman.
-
10-07-17 03:29 #19557Senior Member

Posts: 40Kiki
Three nights ago took her out for dinner (we had planned it) she was fine we had long conversations then back to my hotel room where she was incredible. I guess she has good days and bad. Last night she was stumbling and did not look well. Wouldn't let her in my car, gave her 5 for food and told her to go home and go to bed.
Originally Posted by FejHead
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-17 01:49 #19556Senior Member

Posts: 368Lindsey
I finally was able to speak to Lindsey and she remembers me. I was already waiting on another girl so I didn't see her but I will definitely see Lindsey next week. She was looking real sexy in purple skirt and is out by Sam's now. She gave me her new digits pm for digits senior members only. Lindsey told me she's going to be working out there more often.
-
10-06-17 23:30 #19555Senior Member

Posts: 353Kiki
Kiki just showed up at the BK Wendy's area about 11:15 pm if you're in the area. She's wearing a black tank top and jeans. Nice girl. I've been with her a few times, but the No CIM just doesn't do it for me. Good luck.
-
10-06-17 22:55 #19554

Posts: 640The Good Bunny
I was heading to South Florida and stopped by the trail. Not much was out and I drove from Consulate up to the numbered streets. I finally spotted a girl but as I got closer I realized that it was Bunny (Courtney). I quickly drove past her even though she actually looked good today, but shortly after I found another girl. It was another Bunny and I'm so glad I picked her up. It was the Bunny from Texas and she has that Southern charm and spinner body. Everything was so easy with her. I offered my standard OBT rate for headache relief and she said that's fine without hesitation.
We quickly found a place and she went to work. I'm not a 2 minute and pop kind of guy and she was fine with it. We were together for quite a while and she never complained or tried to rush it. There were no attempts to up-sell and there were no signs of any candy usage. After we were done, I gave her the agreed donation and then I threw in a $5 tip. She was so appreciative, I had to check and make sure I gave her a 5 and not a 50. She asked if I would take her number and then I drove her to another location and we chatted for a while before she got out and I continued on my way down south.
I will be going back often. She will be a favorite.
-
10-06-17 14:07 #19553Senior Member

Posts: 91You didn't take more Pics? LOL.
Originally Posted by DaBearJew
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-17 14:06 #19552Senior Member

Posts: 91We had a great time also. Did she hit you up for extra as well? Some sob story of family issues. I had a spare Jefferson so ok. Drop off close to no and omw.
Originally Posted by TrailGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-17 12:34 #19551Senior Member

Posts: 317Mariam meets my morning wood
Picked up Mariam by BK this morning. Told her I had a stiff dick like wood and asked if she could help. She gladly accepted the challenge, so off we went to my room. As per the rule, she was almost naked before I even got the door closed and locked. She helped me out of my clothes, led me to the bed and laid me down. She climbed on top and started kissing me. She made her way to my cock and put it balls deep in her mouth. She started to bob her head up and down while licking my cock and balls. Putting it back in her mouth going balls deep again, she started to gag without stopping till to much saliva built up she had to pull off. Spit it all back on my cock and went back to work. This was repeated several times till I just couldn't take it any more. I nutted all over her little tits. She rubbed my cum all over her body.
She invited me to the shower to clean up. How could I say no?
Mariam, as always a definite repeat.











Reply With Quote





