The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 81 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1213
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #118

    Give to get

    Quote Originally Posted by BruinsFan99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any FS massage places around Nashua area pm me if you do any help would be great. Thanks.
    I have found the best way to get information on this form is to give plenty of it first.

  2. #117

    Massage

    Does anyone know of any FS massage places around Nashua area pm me if you do any help would be great. Thanks.

  3. #116

    Anybody been to Lotus Day Spa

    Perpetual GRAND OPENING in Merrimack? PM me.

  4. #115

    New reports?

    Any new information either negative or positive regarding spar next to NK?

  5. #114

    Nan King

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebloke  [View Original Post]
    Place is being watched.
    Got some chicken wings from Nan King and ate them in parking lot. Every thing looked normal and the wings were good /.

  6. #113
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebloke  [View Original Post]
    Place is being watched.
    Got it, thanks.

  7. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    That still doesn't explain what you mean.
    Place is being watched.

  8. #111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    I'm curious too

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebloke  [View Original Post]
    The massage was great, was looking forward to going back. It was the events that happened after I left that will keep me from going back. Just keep your mouth shut and you'll be fine.
    That still doesn't explain what you mean.

  9. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by NHTrex  [View Original Post]
    Can you give more info? Was there a problem there?
    The massage was great, was looking forward to going back. It was the events that happened after I left that will keep me from going back. Just keep your mouth shut and you'll be fine.

  10. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebloke  [View Original Post]
    My fortune cookie from the Nan King said "A wise man would stay out of the Ocean".

    Stay safe,

    E.
    Can you give more info? Was there a problem there?

  11. #108

    Fortune Cookie

    My fortune cookie from the Nan King said "A wise man would stay out of the Ocean".

    Stay safe,

    E.

  12. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Pucster  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried either of these Asian Nuru massage places:

    Portsmouth:

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Wom...ything/6769925

    Nashua.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Wom...-faces/7882018

    I thought I would try something new if the reviews are positive.
    I have to agree with the other poster that responded, although have not been to either place, I am almost positive it is either Apartment AMP or hotel setup. The closest thing you will get to Nuru is if you are very lucky, you might be able to get the girl to join you in the shower before the rushed FS session.

  13. #106

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Pucster  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried either of these Asian Nuru massage places:

    Portsmouth:

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Wom...ything/6769925

    Nashua.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Wom...-faces/7882018

    I thought I would try something new if the reviews are positive.
    Looks like a typical AMP working out of a hotel. Usually rushed, but FS is almost always on the table. Take one for the team and report back.

  14. #105

    Nuru Massage

    Has anyone tried either of these Asian Nuru massage places:

    Portsmouth:

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Wom...ything/6769925

    Nashua.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Wom...-faces/7882018

    I thought I would try something new if the reviews are positive.

  15. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by PaidUp  [View Original Post]
    There are two on that same street. Which one was Jennifer at?
    I saw her yesterday at Ocean Spa. I think that's the name. The one at Nan King.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape