Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19550

    Mariam meets my morning wood

    Picked up Mariam by BK this morning. Told her I had a stiff dick like wood and asked if she could help. She gladly accepted the challenge, so off we went to my room. As per the rule, she was almost naked before I even got the door closed and locked. She helped me out of my clothes, led me to the bed and laid me down. She climbed on top and started kissing me. She made her way to my cock and put it balls deep in her mouth. She started to bob her head up and down while licking my cock and balls. Putting it back in her mouth going balls deep again, she started to gag without stopping till to much saliva built up she had to pull off. Spit it all back on my cock and went back to work. This was repeated several times till I just couldn't take it any more. I nutted all over her little tits. She rubbed my cum all over her body.

    She invited me to the shower to clean up. How could I say no?

    Mariam, as always a definite repeat.

  2. #19549

    Some of these women

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottluvsbbw  [View Original Post]
    Getting panicked in your shoes is understandable. I wouldn't worry though.

    1. I'm sure there's an electronic trail of the Uber call.

    2. What can she do? Call the cops? Where's her proof of anything? Even if everything was filmed she has herself willingly get in your car, you bolting a second or so later. She has pepper spray. Damn near looks like grand theft on her part.

    I once had a ***** not get the fuck out. I even gave her $10 to leave before things got escalated. I was starting to freak and she was about to get a weapon pulled.
    Hey thanks for the wisdom. I know at times it's the risk of the game, but I know now like many others on this forum, that no matter what, you have to have your I's dotted and your T's crossed, even when you aren't looking to dream. You all stay safe.

    The Duke.

  3. #19548

    By the sands

    I have seen this blonde with huge tits three mornings this week down by the sands anybody got any info.

  4. #19547
    Got back into town and Snowflake somehow knew and texted me. I had to go see her since she's always reliable like the toyota of pussy. She had just got out of the shower and came out again with no panties and a tiny dress on. Went to our spot but she was paranoid about being caught for the first time since I have known her. She wanted to find some place where "we can get out and you can fuck me doggy style over the hood of your car. " As tempting as it sounded we didn't find that spot. We had to go to me and Barbie's secret spot that Snowflake declared is only our spot now. We got in the back and she was exited because I brought big fluffy pillows with silk covers from my bed for us. Our sessions have become more and more intimate over time. The first couple times I saw her at the beginning of this year she was more robotic but still her feisty self. Now we have a lot of fun together since we have been together 10 or so times. Too bad she's a crackhead or we could hang out more because she's a really cool girl. Anyways I pounded her tight little snatch and had her suck out every last drop to finish. She loves to flip up her dress and flash her ass when she gets out, I need to get pic of it next time because she has a great little bum. Also could anyone pm me Barbies new number, her old one isn't working and I need my fix. Thanks. DBJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail.jpg‎  

  5. #19546

    Apopka

    Quote Originally Posted by Vipermav  [View Original Post]
    I have more luck on the side streets, to the right side of Park, near the bus depot, Central and Marvin Zandst (Think I spelled it right) then there is 13th street its hit or miss and talent there seems a little beat up. A few good one but hard to get before someone else scoops them up. Anyone else have any good hot spots in and A\around Apopka?
    Visited not so bbw Liz from BP. Lack luster at best, won't repeat. I've had good luck in the past on Overland. Real good luck. Once about 9 pm I was looking for a SW girl I recently dated in the area. Couple passes empty handed then a sexy red headed MILF came out the bushes and asked what I was up to. 30 second chit chat and we were at the stump grinder fucking like long lost lovers.

    She was minor chubby, maybe 50. Peach fuzz on her peach. Legitimately married and normally didn't do things like that. Come to find out she's married to a co worker of mine. Only time I ever seen her.

    Then once about a year or so ago on hermit smith and 441 in Zellwood I picked up a different high class chick three mornings in a row. I can't explain that at all.

  6. #19545
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDuke29  [View Original Post]
    I was literally legit Ubering. I was looking for a rider near OBT and Michigan. Coudn't find her. So I cancelled. But then I saw a girl that could be her near the house I was supposed to pick her up at. I rolled up before I could even ask if she was the girl, she jumped right in. And started asking if I was a cop. I said no I am not, I am working not looking for a dream or anything, get out. She wouldn't get out. I tried to get her out but she wouldn't budge. So I tried to reach for my Pepper spray but it was in the glove box because I don't carry while I Uber, and she got it before I did. So I bailed out my car and tried to flag some people down. She bolted with my pepper spray, knocked my side mirror out, and I think she took a picture of my car. I bolted in case she was calling for back up pimp daddy. Now I have never been in this position, I have no idea what to do. Should I make a police report? Or just take the loss. Or What. I am legit worried guys. I don't partake in the trail anymore because my daughters are all they have left. Please if anyone has the wisdom to point me in the right direction that would be amazing.
    Getting panicked in your shoes is understandable. I wouldn't worry though.

    1. I'm sure there's an electronic trail of the Uber call.

    2. What can she do? Call the cops? Where's her proof of anything? Even if everything was filmed she has herself willingly get in your car, you bolting a second or so later. She has pepper spray. Damn near looks like grand theft on her part.

    I once had a ***** not get the fuck out. I even gave her $10 to leave before things got escalated. I was starting to freak and she was about to get a weapon pulled.

  7. #19544

    Barbie

    Picked up Barbie earlier in the week. Very nice gumdrop nipples. Bbbjsp, paid attention to the boys, plenty of roaming. Dropped her back off at Fastway. By the end of the dream I was. 4 lighter.

  8. #19543

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by StayUp333  [View Original Post]
    She is back in hospital.
    Saw and spoke to her today during the rain at noon, across from the golden nuggets by the FL mall.

  9. #19542

    Barbie

    In one second all my compliments of Barbie have gone sour. Woke up this morning and noticed that the coffee maker, hangers, iron, extention cord, my razor and silliest of the container I put my tooth brush in was all missing from my room. Barbie was staying over. Only one in the room. Needless to say I high tailed it out to look for her. Found her pretty quick. She hopped in. I immediately ask her where my stuff was and the stuff that belongs in the room. She right away told me where it was. So we came back to the hotel. She called the person whose rooms you put all the stuff in and they brought it down to my room. He blamed it all on being on Xanax. I told her that was no damn excuse. After some heated words between me and her and the other girl that was in my room, she said f you both so I told her to get her crap and get out of my room and you never expect another date for me again.

    Thankfully before I lay down to go to sleep the night before I put all of my medications in my vehicle. Just something in my head told me to do that. Otherwise those might have been gone too.

  10. #19541
    The cops are not going to be your friend (see https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE). I'd cut my losses, avoid the drama and move on with your life.

    Pgh Soldier.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDuke29  [View Original Post]
    I was literally legit Ubering. I was looking for a rider near OBT and Michigan. Coudn't find her. So I cancelled. But then I saw a girl that could be her near the house I was supposed to pick her up at. I rolled up before I could even ask if she was the girl, she jumped right in. And started asking if I was a cop. I said no I am not, I am working not looking for a dream or anything, get out. She wouldn't get out. I tried to get her out but she wouldn't budge. So I tried to reach for my Pepper spray but it was in the glove box because I don't carry while I Uber, and she got it before I did. So I bailed out my car and tried to flag some people down. She bolted with my pepper spray, knocked my side mirror out, and I think she took a picture of my car. I bolted in case she was calling for back up pimp daddy. Now I have never been in this position, I have no idea what to do. Should I make a police report? Or just take the loss. Or What. I am legit worried guys. I don't partake in the trail anymore because my daughters are all they have left. Please if anyone has the wisdom to point me in the right direction that would be amazing.

  11. #19540

    I need your 2 cents please

    I was literally legit Ubering. I was looking for a rider near OBT and Michigan. Coudn't find her. So I cancelled. But then I saw a girl that could be her near the house I was supposed to pick her up at. I rolled up before I could even ask if she was the girl, she jumped right in. And started asking if I was a cop. I said no I am not, I am working not looking for a dream or anything, get out. She wouldn't get out. I tried to get her out but she wouldn't budge. So I tried to reach for my Pepper spray but it was in the glove box because I don't carry while I Uber, and she got it before I did. So I bailed out my car and tried to flag some people down. She bolted with my pepper spray, knocked my side mirror out, and I think she took a picture of my car. I bolted in case she was calling for back up pimp daddy. Now I have never been in this position, I have no idea what to do. Should I make a police report? Or just take the loss. Or What. I am legit worried guys. I don't partake in the trail anymore because my daughters are all they have left. Please if anyone has the wisdom to point me in the right direction that would be amazing.

  12. #19539

    Can anyone share tiffanys and nicole s digits?

    Read a lot about them! If someone can pm.

    Their digits much appreciated.

    -FO.

  13. #19538

    Nicole, italian looking

    Had a mediocre dream with Nicole, not heritage. Picked her up and went to a couple of hiding spots before finding a good one. She has acceptable mouth skills but she did not catch as she said she would. She said that it was too strong a flavor for her. Which I think may have been BS because she had asked me to warn her before I came. I would repeat if I could not find someone better.

  14. #19537

    Apopka

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    I see a skinny dark haired girl down there somewhere but she is old and hideous, I'm pretty sure it isn't your girl. This one is usually by the Wendy's on Main or in the parking lot of that shitty mall on 441 just south of Main.
    I have more luck on the side streets, to the right side of Park, near the bus depot, Central and Marvin Zandst (Think I spelled it right) then there is 13th street its hit or miss and talent there seems a little beat up. A few good one but hard to get before someone else scoops them up. Anyone else have any good hot spots in and A\around Apopka?

  15. #19536

    Leah

    From time to time I run across a girl I've known for a long time, but never had the chance to dream. Tonight I feel asleep in the Sams parking lot. Leah came to me and asked what I was up to. Told her I was looking for some fun, so off we go. We got to my room and as talked about before and off came the clothes. Started off with a light spanking since it was her first. Then to the bed for a great BBBJ. Lots of attention to the boys as she sucked way deep on my cock. Lots of roaming on her body. Pussy was already sopping wet when my fingers got there. Rubbed her clit and made her bust. My load came (pun intended) not very long after.

    Soon I woke back up in the parking lot watching her walk away.

    Hope to dream with her again soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape