Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 67 of 660 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 567 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8898

    Whoa

    So I saw this pop up and reached out for contact.

    Rate is 350/ hr with a one hour minimum.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...-taste/8585947

  2. #8897
    Quote Originally Posted by Expletive  [View Original Post]
    So I left a kind of bad review last time. I ran away scared quite literally. Well I ended up going through with this one a few times lately. She is sexy as hell and her service is decent--nothing crazy but sufficient for a girl that hot. However. All 3 locations I've been at were beyond sketchy. Big sounding dudes 3 feet away behind a door. Random drugged out looking. Roommates? Scathing looks from big sketchy dudes outside her apartment. It takes all the cajones I can muster to actually drag myself to see her but the provider herself makes it worth it. Scoop her up for an outcall if you can.
    Which Bella? Do you have a link please?

  3. #8896

    Bella

    Which bella are you referring to?

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Expletive  [View Original Post]
    So I left a kind of bad review last time. I ran away scared quite literally. Well I ended up going through with this one a few times lately. She is sexy as hell and her service is decent--nothing crazy but sufficient for a girl that hot. However. All 3 locations I've been at were beyond sketchy. Big sounding dudes 3 feet away behind a door. Random drugged out looking. Roommates? Scathing looks from big sketchy dudes outside her apartment. It takes all the cajones I can muster to actually drag myself to see her but the provider herself makes it worth it. Scoop her up for an outcall if you can.

  4. #8895

    Bella

    So I left a kind of bad review last time. I ran away scared quite literally. Well I ended up going through with this one a few times lately. She is sexy as hell and her service is decent--nothing crazy but sufficient for a girl that hot. However. All 3 locations I've been at were beyond sketchy. Big sounding dudes 3 feet away behind a door. Random drugged out looking. Roommates? Scathing looks from big sketchy dudes outside her apartment. It takes all the cajones I can muster to actually drag myself to see her but the provider herself makes it worth it. Scoop her up for an outcall if you can.

  5. #8894

    I wish I had that experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I too had great experience with Sparrow and found her to be hot hot hot in all looks, skills, open mindedness and demeanor. That however was over a month ago. Apparently Sparrow just got kicked out of the place where she lived for quite a while. She was in the beginning of her as we say "in between" period. She looked much better then her pictures. She was clean and was very apologetic that the place where she was temporarily staying was not up to par. It was ok in my opinion. I've seen better, I've seen worse.

    After my experience with Sparrow I posted about her on Boston boards but then mongers that tried to get in touch with her began telling me that she doesn't respond to texts. So couple of weeks ago I called her. She picked up, told me the lost phone story and said that she's up for it now. I wasn't ready to come over at that point, I was trying to see if she was still around. She instantly offered to get on the train and come to Boston and stay with me, etc. , etc. And it became apparent that she was quite eager and not even about making money but about where to stay.

    I wouldn't be surprised if since I saw Sparrow her situation had an effect on her appearance. But when I saw her I found her hot. Much hotter then what you see on her pictures. She might be a bit chatty at times but not overly so. Face much better then what I saw on the photos of her, great tits, fine ass, normal body, great disposition, and up for almost anything. Can't say enough good things about this chick, at least when I saw her.
    I must have caught her on her worst day. All of the reviews I found stated otherwise. I do know her living situation is bad and maybe that contributed to her appearance that day. As always YMMV. Stay safe fellas.

  6. #8893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195

    More on Sparrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her on here a couple months ago. See my review in the quote box above. She may have changed in the time since then, I don't know. But I saw her a few times since then and all sessions have been great. I DID mention the grungy shit she wore that first time I saw her (see above), but underneath that grundgy shit was a HOT fucking woman, in my humble opinion. On later visits she wore lingerie or thigh highs and heels as it was a real incall then, and as far as I'm concerned she looked just fine. I did suspect that she was an addict because she always seemed to have her arms covered with some kind of lingerie, so I thought that may have been to hide track marks. But I did not actually see marks so did not want to accuse her. So you apparently saw track marks? Her performace really did not suggest she was an addict, but hell, you never know these days I guess.

    So regarding picking them up: I think when you do that, you let yourself open to a lot of potential problems. I don't ever do that! Been there, done that, been burned. Yet, she didn't try to burn you, right? But if they don't have an incall already, if I have to pick them up and take them to an incall, I would NEVER do that--especially if its the first time I saw them. Too much of a chance for trouble. Just sayin. But if she's fallen to a new level that I hadn't seen before, I'd surely like to hear more about it, as I'd like to see her again, but now I don't know. So if any of you guys who saw her lately had a bad experience, could you please let us know? Because I really was planning on going back soon, but now after that report I'm not so sure. So please post guys if you've seen her ltaely? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    We wanted to try to keep her somewhat UTR for awhile, lest her stellar ultra-GFE services be ruined by the masses. But then, I saw this discussion of her here. So now that she is generally known, I thought I'd chime in, too. I actually reviewed her over on the Boston Bareback Ladies forum, with some faceless pictures. (See my post #305 on the above forum here on USASG.) But she did give me permission to post pics including face pics. So here is one I took of her about 6 weeks ago. Maybe this picture will provide a baseline for the current discussion of her looks?

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing
    I too had great experience with Sparrow and found her to be hot hot hot in all looks, skills, open mindedness and demeanor. That however was over a month ago. Apparently Sparrow just got kicked out of the place where she lived for quite a while. She was in the beginning of her as we say "in between" period. She looked much better then her pictures. She was clean and was very apologetic that the place where she was temporarily staying was not up to par. It was ok in my opinion. I've seen better, I've seen worse.

    After my experience with Sparrow I posted about her on Boston boards but then mongers that tried to get in touch with her began telling me that she doesn't respond to texts. So couple of weeks ago I called her. She picked up, told me the lost phone story and said that she's up for it now. I wasn't ready to come over at that point, I was trying to see if she was still around. She instantly offered to get on the train and come to Boston and stay with me, etc. , etc. And it became apparent that she was quite eager and not even about making money but about where to stay.

    I wouldn't be surprised if since I saw Sparrow her situation had an effect on her appearance. But when I saw her I found her hot. Much hotter then what you see on her pictures. She might be a bit chatty at times but not overly so. Face much better then what I saw on the photos of her, great tits, fine ass, normal body, great disposition, and up for almost anything. Can't say enough good things about this chick, at least when I saw her.

  7. #8892

    Sparrow

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    I was not impressed with her look and I was hoping she was the knockout that some of the other reviews said she was. Her hands were dirty and she looked like she had been going through some things. The little head was doing the thinking for the day and she promised that greek was on the menu.

    http://420.com.providence.escortbabylon.com/post/21711689/#
    We wanted to try to keep her somewhat UTR for awhile, lest her stellar ultra-GFE services be ruined by the masses. But then, I saw this discussion of her here. So now that she is generally known, I thought I'd chime in, too. I actually reviewed her over on the Boston Bareback Ladies forum, with some faceless pictures. (See my post #305 on the above forum here on USASG.) But she did give me permission to post pics including face pics. So here is one I took of her about 6 weeks ago. Maybe this picture will provide a baseline for the current discussion of her looks?

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing

  8. #8891
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    I saw her review on TER and decided to see what she was about. I sent her a text and we chatted for a few. Sparrow asked me to meet her and pick her up in Warwick. It was about 80 degrees outside that day and she was wearing a dirty sweater jeans and wool boots. I was not impressed with her look and I was hoping she was the knockout that some of the other reviews said she was. Her hands were dirty and she looked like she had been going through some things. The little head was doing the thinking for the day and she promised that greek was on the menu. I decided to proceed and see where this goes. Apparently we couldn't use her usual in call location. She wanted me to go a spot that charges by the hour. She told me it was a few minutes away and it turned out to be about 45 minutes away. By the time we got there my time and patience was up. Almost an hour was wasted and I knew that I had somewhere to be. She offered a BBBJ while we drove and I politely declined. It looked like she hadn't brushed her teeth in weeks. I gave her half of the donation and thanked her for her time. Experiences like this are seriously making me think about leaving the game altogether. I know it is YMMV but this was bottom of the barrel. Maybe I'm getting picky but dirty fingernails and teeth equate to dirty to other things for me. There was also signs of heavy use. She had track marks on her neck and arms.

    http://420.com.providence.escortbabylon.com/post/21711689/#
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to post it, but I did finally go to see this girl a couple days after I posted that query. She was indeed a wild ride! She had on some grungy shit, old baggy pants and a sweatshirt top, and met me outside. But underneath that totally UN-sexy street outfit, was definitely the girl in the pics, in fact she seemed slimmer than those pics. Tits are enhanced but quite nice. Has that sweet yet trashy persona that I crave! 150 hh, but she hinted it could be less next time. And went overtime. And there will probably be a next time because she did EVERYTHING right! DFK from the get-go which was stellar, clean shaved, clean tasting pussy, friendly like an old fuck buddy and a total sub in bed. BBBJ was deep throat and as good as it gets IMO. Fucked in mish, CG, and and doggy, but it was doggy with hair pulling and ass slapping and her dirty submissive slutt talk that put me over the edge in doggy, LOL!
    I reviewed her on here a couple months ago. See my review in the quote box above. She may have changed in the time since then, I don't know. But I saw her a few times since then and all sessions have been great. I DID mention the grungy shit she wore that first time I saw her (see above), but underneath that grundgy shit was a HOT fucking woman, in my humble opinion. On later visits she wore lingerie or thigh highs and heels as it was a real incall then, and as far as I'm concerned she looked just fine. I did suspect that she was an addict because she always seemed to have her arms covered with some kind of lingerie, so I thought that may have been to hide track marks. But I did not actually see marks so did not want to accuse her. So you apparently saw track marks? Her performace really did not suggest she was an addict, but hell, you never know these days I guess.

    So regarding picking them up: I think when you do that, you let yourself open to a lot of potential problems. I don't ever do that! Been there, done that, been burned. Yet, she didn't try to burn you, right? But if they don't have an incall already, if I have to pick them up and take them to an incall, I would NEVER do that--especially if its the first time I saw them. Too much of a chance for trouble. Just sayin. But if she's fallen to a new level that I hadn't seen before, I'd surely like to hear more about it, as I'd like to see her again, but now I don't know. So if any of you guys who saw her lately had a bad experience, could you please let us know? Because I really was planning on going back soon, but now after that report I'm not so sure. So please post guys if you've seen her ltaely? Thanks.

  9. #8890

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun0410  [View Original Post]
    False reports can be posted by new comers or seniors or even super seniors. I see posts quite often from regular contributors (and yes, some are senior members) that no doubt are put up to drum some business or shut her down. I for one, read all, then most importantly do a quick search of posters past, is he always negative, is he always positive, is he always the one good review out of 5 other bad reviews. I taken nothing posted in here as the bible nor should anyone. I been around long enough on here, even without ever meeting anyone on here in person, to know the phoneys and those with an agenda. Newcomers reviews I take very lightly until they contribute and a reputation can be gained. Finally, most of my play is done from my own knowledge or experience rather taking someone else's word for it. The term YMMV always applies with everyone.
    For my situation I saw this girl had 4 positive reviews. Either she has fallen on hard times or there was a lot of self posting. One thing I saw was that everyone talked about how attractive she was. I didn't see it. In the past I've had great experiences with girls who may not have clicked with other guys. You have to do homework and take some risks. The great thing about the forum is that we can compare notes.

  10. #8889

    Your absolutely correct

    False reports can be posted by new comers or seniors or even super seniors. I see posts quite often from regular contributors (and yes, some are senior members) that no doubt are put up to drum some business or shut her down. I for one, read all, then most importantly do a quick search of posters past, is he always negative, is he always positive, is he always the one good review out of 5 other bad reviews. I taken nothing posted in here as the bible nor should anyone. I been around long enough on here, even without ever meeting anyone on here in person, to know the phoneys and those with an agenda. Newcomers reviews I take very lightly until they contribute and a reputation can be gained. Finally, most of my play is done from my own knowledge or experience rather taking someone else's word for it. The term YMMV always applies with everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomWantsFun  [View Original Post]
    New to this board and started to wonder about reviews being posted by MEN. One can't tell who is writer of the review from postings. Meaning, writer of the reviewer could be 1. Provider herself. 2. Her pimp. 3. Her Boyfriend. 4. Her Husband. 5. LEO or 6. REAL client who ahs seen her in person. Just because someone is a member here for long time doesn't mean he / she is not involved directly with the provider. Not talking about this particular girl in question, but generally speaking. How can new comer know which review to trust and use her services from CL or BP. We all men know that definition of beauty is different for everyone, but basic things like cleanliness, safety and security is very important compare with how sexual experience was and how much paid and such. Any comments, please post here!

    .

  11. #8888

    Thanks

    Thanks for the report. I was tempted to contact her after I read the glowing reviews but was skeptical based on the pics.

    I certainly will not bother based on your review. I can't fathom how she got those good reviews-different strokes as they say I suppose.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    I saw her review on TER and decided to see what she was about. I sent her a text and we chatted for a few. Sparrow asked me to meet her and pick her up in Warwick. It was about 80 degrees outside that day and she was wearing a dirty sweater jeans and wool boots. I was not impressed with her look and I was hoping she was the knockout that some of the other reviews said she was. Her hands were dirty and she looked like she had been going through some things. The little head was doing the thinking for the day and she promised that greek was on the menu. I decided to proceed and see where this goes. Apparently we couldn't use her usual in call location. She wanted me to go a spot that charges by the hour. She told me it was a few minutes away and it turned out to be about 45 minutes away. By the time we got there my time and patience was up. Almost an hour was wasted and I knew that I had somewhere to be. She offered a BBBJ while we drove and I politely declined. It looked like she hadn't brushed her teeth in weeks. I gave her half of the donation and thanked her for her time. Experiences like this are seriously making me think about leaving the game altogether. I know it is YMMV but this was bottom of the barrel. Maybe I'm getting picky but dirty fingernails and teeth equate to dirty to other things for me. There was also signs of heavy use. She had track marks on her neck and arms.

    http://420.com.providence.escortbabylon.com/post/21711689/#
    .

  12. #8887

    Just Wondering About Reviews Here!

    New to this board and started to wonder about reviews being posted by MEN. One can't tell who is writer of the review from postings. Meaning, writer of the reviewer could be 1. Provider herself. 2. Her pimp. 3. Her Boyfriend. 4. Her Husband. 5. LEO or 6. REAL client who ahs seen her in person. Just because someone is a member here for long time doesn't mean he / she is not involved directly with the provider. Not talking about this particular girl in question, but generally speaking. How can new comer know which review to trust and use her services from CL or BP. We all men know that definition of beauty is different for everyone, but basic things like cleanliness, safety and security is very important compare with how sexual experience was and how much paid and such. Any comments, please post here!

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    I saw her review on TER and decided to see what she was about. I sent her a text and we chatted for a few. Sparrow asked me to meet her and pick her up in Warwick. It was about 80 degrees outside that day and she was wearing a dirty sweater jeans and wool boots. I was not impressed with her look and I was hoping she was the knockout that some of the other reviews said she was. Her hands were dirty and she looked like she had been going through some things. The little head was doing the thinking for the day and she promised that greek was on the menu. I decided to proceed and see where this goes. Apparently we couldn't use her usual in call location. She wanted me to go a spot that charges by the hour. She told me it was a few minutes away and it turned out to be about 45 minutes away. By the time we got there my time and patience was up. Almost an hour was wasted and I knew that I had somewhere to be. She offered a BBBJ while we drove and I politely declined. It looked like she hadn't brushed her teeth in weeks. I gave her half of the donation and thanked her for her time. Experiences like this are seriously making me think about leaving the game altogether. I know it is YMMV but this was bottom of the barrel. Maybe I'm getting picky but dirty fingernails and teeth equate to dirty to other things for me. There was also signs of heavy use. She had track marks on her neck and arms.

    http://420.com.providence.escortbabylon.com/post/21711689/#
    .

  13. #8886

    Sparrow

    I saw her review on TER and decided to see what she was about. I sent her a text and we chatted for a few. Sparrow asked me to meet her and pick her up in Warwick. It was about 80 degrees outside that day and she was wearing a dirty sweater jeans and wool boots. I was not impressed with her look and I was hoping she was the knockout that some of the other reviews said she was. Her hands were dirty and she looked like she had been going through some things. The little head was doing the thinking for the day and she promised that greek was on the menu. I decided to proceed and see where this goes. Apparently we couldn't use her usual in call location. She wanted me to go a spot that charges by the hour. She told me it was a few minutes away and it turned out to be about 45 minutes away. By the time we got there my time and patience was up. Almost an hour was wasted and I knew that I had somewhere to be. She offered a BBBJ while we drove and I politely declined. It looked like she hadn't brushed her teeth in weeks. I gave her half of the donation and thanked her for her time. Experiences like this are seriously making me think about leaving the game altogether. I know it is YMMV but this was bottom of the barrel. Maybe I'm getting picky but dirty fingernails and teeth equate to dirty to other things for me. There was also signs of heavy use. She had track marks on her neck and arms.

    http://420.com.providence.escortbabylon.com/post/21711689/#

  14. #8885
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    I have tried contacting her about 5-6 times. Never get a response. Same with Chocolate Toni.
    I had to try a few times myself before I was successful in seeing her, the first time. Second time was much easier. Might just require some patience, there's only one of her, and probably a lot of guys trying to see her.

  15. #8884

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul8170  [View Original Post]
    The link is dead and there are 3 different Natalia on recent BP. Which one are you referring?
    I have tried contacting her about 5-6 times. Never get a response. Same with Chocolate Toni.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape