Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 21,991 to 22,005 of 28084
-
10-05-17 03:07 #6094Regular Member

Posts: 18I saw a girl name "Isabella" from the same location. It's a group of girls that work out of a Mission Valley office. I got the flip treatment from Isabella, and I'm assuming all of them are game. Definitely a good place for the price. If you get FS, let a brotha know. All the chicks that work out there are 10's.
Originally Posted by Lascivious
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-17 23:45 #6093Regular Member

Posts: 1Tennis but, tips with Independent Provider
Tennis Nut-in an effort to hold the line on prices-.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
Stupid question- with an Independent Provider is there a tip above and beyond the negotiated price or is neg price everything?
Can you give us an idea what you got for 130, so we have a ballpark.
-
10-04-17 19:35 #6092Senior Member

Posts: 646Sensual Sasha
Has anyone seen her? The price, 80/ hhr body slide included, and the top two pics look good.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...slide/26817133
-
10-04-17 14:31 #6091Senior Member

Posts: 279Interested. Usually, AMPs are not my thing, but Filipino provider?! Please let me know.
Originally Posted by AmpChamp
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 23:09 #6090Senior Member

Posts: 26Girl at Z's
Does anyone know the Filipino looking girl working at Z's? She has a darker complexion and brown hair shoulder length?
-
10-03-17 21:38 #6089Banned Member

Posts: 44Sadly that one is a fake photo. Little old Chinese lady. Fairly good therapeutic massage. No offer of extras was made, but YMMV, and frankly, I was glad for that.
Originally Posted by Marco19
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 21:30 #6088Senior Member

Posts: 258I -do- tip 120 when I do the half hour, in my experience the girls are not keen to do FS for 120 if you go a full hour, and sometimes I enjoy the extra time. You end up paying a bit more house fee and a bit more tip for a full hour (double the time). It's like complaining a large fries costs more than a small at Mcdonald's. If they were scooting you to the door 15 minutes in regardless of which you chose, it'd be one thing, but like I already said I was there for the full 60 minutes, and enjoying a good sucky-fucky for over half of it. Taking my time. No apologies.
Originally Posted by Vandong
[View Original Post]
FYI. I -do- call bullshit when they try to overcharge. I was in a place over on Convoy recently for a quick massage and a handy and the completely unattractive auntie they gave me was trying to balk at the typical 40/40 rate. I laughed at her and started to stand up to put on my clothes, she quickly decided that was fine and got on with it.
-
10-03-17 12:37 #6087Banned Member

Posts: 132Yep, it's the places I figured. Never paid more than 120 max for FS at these places.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 11:44 #6086Senior Member

Posts: 102Any intel on this cutie?
http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...ssage/20903607
Thanks for letting me know.
Marco.
-
10-03-17 11:31 #6085Senior Member

Posts: 562I think he is referring to this Ronson: http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...-mesa/22718516.
I can't agree more about holding the line. Sigh!
Originally Posted by Vandong
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 08:28 #6084Banned Member

Posts: 132Could you share a link to this "other" Ronson place? I don't recall a "Pine Quality" place on Ronson. It's terrific you don't mind paying higher prices at places the rest of us don't. The problem lies in the fact that then they start expecting the rest of US to pay the rate you do.
Originally Posted by StlDanish
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 04:04 #6083Senior Member

Posts: 258I did the hour. As these girls are Pine quality I didn't have a problem for paying a pine rate, and I was there for a full hour.
Originally Posted by Vandong
[View Original Post]
Lascivious: that link is for another place, no idea on that one. This was the other Ronson place.
-
10-03-17 02:17 #6082Senior Member

Posts: 148The first pick looks like a literal sex doll. One of those realistic looking ones they sell in japan.
Originally Posted by Lascivious
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 01:54 #6081Senior Member

Posts: 60Yakoto / YamYam
I have read some mixed reviews but wanted to give her a try. Called and she picked up so I arranged to be at her place in 30 min; she immediately texted me her address. I got to in front of her place in 25 min. , she texted me asking if I am still coming? I texted her back to let her know that I was right in front of her place; she called me and apologized profusely saying that she doubled book and she will call me back in 30 min. , she promised to make it right. WFT but I am already in the Hillcrest area, might as well get something to eat. As I was walking toward a restaurant, she called to let me know that she's now available with her suite #; she apologized and told me that guys flaked a lot. I read somewhere that she tended to double-book at times which should be taken into account if it involves a long drive to her place.
Her office is located in a multi-office building in Hillcrest, parking costs $3 or street meter. The office was big, has clean shower and the entrance is very discreet. She has a place as big as a size of a normal massage parlor to herself.
YamYam is in her 40's, relatively in good shape with natural C and good size nipple. She looks good for her age and has nice pedicured hands and feet. She came in with little top that exposed her boobs and her bottom. The message was average but she used hot oil that felt very good. It was a first time I had nuru massage and I wasn't not too crazy about it. On the flip, she put on a hat did a reverse cowgirl rubbing mine against hers without fully entered, DATY was available (her puss* smells good but it was my choice not to participate). The whole experience was not great but good.
After the session, we went to take shower and I noticed a long scar on hers waist, I read somewhere that she recovered from cancer. Her long scar didn't bother me but it might bother some guys. I did not notice the scar as she wore her sexy top and the way she positioned herself away from me.
Overall it's a good experience. Would I repeat: probably not in a near future as I want to experience new things.
619-XXX-6188 on Backpage.
-
10-03-17 00:03 #6080Banned Member

Posts: 707Kiki at Wen's
Kiki definitely gives the better massage she was an actual massage therapist in China for years before coming over here.
Originally Posted by FlyingVfr
[View Original Post]
In our my last few visits she's definitely gotten more sensual but she still gives a good massage and she's not as rushed to get to it like Jessica. One thing I've noticed with Jessica is that she will get right to it on the flip with a lot of enthusiasm.
Looks wise Kiki is a little more padded, more of a little dumpling and not a particularly cute girl( in my personal opinion) but she's not a horrifically ugly or fat either. She just packs a few extra pounds but I've always found her to be a very enjoyable experience.










Reply With Quote





