Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,946 to 15,960 of 35480
-
10-04-17 23:11 #19535Senior Member

Posts: 368Barbie
Hell yeah, I did about 6 dates with her and I'm planning to do more with her. I did a date with her yesterday in her room that she shares with a dude. I love her body and soft skin and she told me she's down to whatever I want to do but anal would be a little more. She also has great BJ skills while playing with and sucking the boys.
Originally Posted by TrailGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-17 19:17 #19534Banned Member

Posts: 42Tampa Monger Will be in town tomorrow
On business, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Devon I would to see & of O-Town cutiest sluttiest spinners, will be free after 2 pm. Thanks.
-
10-04-17 16:41 #19533Senior Member

Posts: 872I see a skinny dark haired girl down there somewhere but she is old and hideous, I'm pretty sure it isn't your girl. This one is usually by the Wendy's on Main or in the parking lot of that shitty mall on 441 just south of Main.
Originally Posted by Vipermav
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-17 16:40 #19532Senior Member

Posts: 317Barbie
Coming to realize Barbie is top notch talent. Had 2 dates with her this past week. Very submissive with a beautiful body.
Originally Posted by SecondGround
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-17 15:49 #19531Senior Member

Posts: 355Apopka Talent
Dreamt I had an encounter with Kelli, somewhere near 10th street, Skinny girl, little lisp says she was from Utah, but born in Apopka, had little bb BJ for starter, finished her doggie style all for under 30 sawbucks, tight little body would repeat.
-
10-04-17 15:03 #19530Senior Member

Posts: 130Maria
She is back in hospital.
Originally Posted by Dungeroos
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-17 11:39 #19529Senior Member

Posts: 750I picked her up a few weeks back right as she got out of her vacation home (same age so it must be her. Last name rhymes with Tush).
Originally Posted by Elusivepirate
[View Original Post]
Very talkative, but in a good way I guess.
She hadn't shaved for a while, so she lived up to her name.
-
10-04-17 01:51 #19528Senior Member

Posts: 368I saw 6 girls by 528
Saw mj, Frankie, Desiree, Tiffany, Nicole, JoJo all near the same spot near bk and I was walking with Barbie to the store.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-17 01:18 #19527Senior Member

Posts: 887Dead
Just went down e trail from cfpkwy to numbered area and it was dead maybe its the weather.
-
10-03-17 19:54 #19526Senior Member

Posts: 527Sherri
I monger on the trail about once a month and is never disappointed with the talent. This weekend it rained on Saturday so I postponed my tour until Sunday.
Scooped up Sherri, a 49 why / o MILF spinner, great smile and personality. She liked to talk and give the low down on the weekend events. She stated that Friday night was a bad time to monger because a sting near the Sands. Everyone stayed home.
Anyway, picked her up just south of Kaily near the XXX shop. Took me to an in-call near a real "shady" place not far away. This place had a door man, three workers and very busy consumer traffic so if you scoop and go to this in-call be careful. In the room, she gets naked and gives Johnson mouth to mouth. Great BBBJ without cim or s skills. Damage. 3.
-
10-03-17 15:24 #19525Banned Member

Posts: 363Barbie
Love that pic on the bed even though she looks out of it LOL. She's a hell of a performer and I must second that on those nice firm tits. She was on my bucket list for a while as well.
Originally Posted by SecondGround
[View Original Post]
TMC.
-
10-03-17 14:26 #19524Senior Member

Posts: 188Barbie
Not sure why Barbie and I never crossed paths before, but she was on my bucket list so gave her a call courtesy of TG. I was pleased to hear she had heard of me AND STILL wanted to meet me. LOL. Well scooped her up behind her hotel and just parked and started to chat. She just showered and smelled great. Full, natural breasts. Not shy. Nice, sweet young girl with a very extensive candy habit and she was feeling no pain when we met. In fact, I would say she was in an amorous mood, and I was to be the beneficiary of her bubbly mood. We jumped in the back and she began with a BBBJ that was quite good. She had her mouth on everything. I had to stop her so I could slip my dick in, and was happy she wanted me on top. I am glad to report she is another girl that really gets into it. She came twice as she tried to pull everything she could inside her. At one point she was moaning "Give me that big dick, give it to me,. " I said "you must have me confused with some other guy. " LOL. Anyway, eventually I busted and we just clutched each other and started kissing. Ever since Gigi told me I was a lousy kisser, I've been trying to practice. She was great. After about 10 minutes she says "I don't kiss" then started kissing me again. She was into it. Life is good. Afterwards, she asked if we could go to Panera Bread. I said ok not realizing how far it was. She was a little disappointed I didn't offer to buy, but soon got over it. I know cause she was texting me this morning.
-
10-03-17 13:46 #19523Senior Member

Posts: 262Maria
Anyone have her new digits?
-
10-03-17 10:27 #19522Senior Member

Posts: 188Kylie back on track
Yes she overdid it a bit after her recent freedom, now back to her set norm. Has room.
Originally Posted by Sukerxxx
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 09:16 #19521Regular Member

Posts: 5Well that was a bad dream.
So just got home from a nap, was trying to fall asleep with a thick looking white girl (nice legs tight dress) that was resting on Nashville at the end. Well let me tell you this wasn't a good place to nap! Starts off with a big smile I already have mr Hamilton laying on the seat, she hops in al cheer (BTW not so good looking up close! Anyway says hi I'm shava or shiva or something (tattoos on thick thighs, looks to be a user) any whooo, we riding and do the old LEO swipe and she says lets go to the hotel right there. I'm in a hurry so I'm not into the idea but fuck it right? Wrong LOL we ride past she says oh I don't want to go there the managers outside, so we circle back. I tell her why don't we just ride and ill take a quick nap. She then says I know you have more money I see it! Guess she could see the outline of the other hammy in my pants. Well fuck whatever at this point don't want to waste more time! So I go to pull it out and guess what my dumbass forgot. I left my wallet on my dash. Fuckkkkkkkkkk don't don't don't. Lets take a guess who's got my wallet behind there back? Oh fucking steala of thiefa or whatever the fuck. Anyway now I'm in a pickle, so I start with the "here lets trade" ill give you the hammy for nothing just my wallet back. She says no. That I have more money, which I had maybe a Jackson and Abe himself but fuck noooo not me not now not this dumb walker hahaha Orr wait I'm the dumbass at this point. LOL so to finish off (no pun) she starts going thru my glove box! Wtffffff at this point I'm ready to whip on the trail and slam head on into a LEO just to throw her into his windshield. Damn that might have been a bit much, either way you see my frustration. So I say fuck it and whip the corner heavy gas on some Mario Andretti shit and this * yells you aint going to hurt me and pulls out the fucking sword switchblade like a ninja! At this point I'm like yoooooo I'm about to get stabbed by a robbing walker, I'm all shit I could have gone out a lot cooler than this shit. So just my luck shits had enough too, I said just get out please. She did. And I drove home like a straight dumbbbbbbasssssssssss. Yes I broke many rules, yes I suck, out of like 10 plus dreams I guess I had to have a bad one! Hope everyone enjoys my quest of a nap!! LOL much love.











Reply With Quote





