Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 21,991 to 22,005 of 28078
-
10-05-17 17:59 #6088Banned Member

Posts: 132I would suggest using the phone number he provided, setting up an appointment and then reporting back to us your findings. Especially given the fact that this is your first post. Giving info goes a long way in this site.
Originally Posted by Eagles115
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-17 14:33 #6087Regular Member

Posts: 18Yes. It's really organized too. You'll provide your donation to her friend at the desk, then walk into a room where the massage begins.
Originally Posted by DroppinLoadz
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-17 09:43 #6086Senior Member

Posts: 26Was it 80 all in?
Originally Posted by LeftCoastGhost
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-17 03:07 #6085Regular Member

Posts: 18I saw a girl name "Isabella" from the same location. It's a group of girls that work out of a Mission Valley office. I got the flip treatment from Isabella, and I'm assuming all of them are game. Definitely a good place for the price. If you get FS, let a brotha know. All the chicks that work out there are 10's.
Originally Posted by Lascivious
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-17 23:45 #6084Regular Member

Posts: 1Tennis but, tips with Independent Provider
Tennis Nut-in an effort to hold the line on prices-.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
Stupid question- with an Independent Provider is there a tip above and beyond the negotiated price or is neg price everything?
Can you give us an idea what you got for 130, so we have a ballpark.
-
10-04-17 19:35 #6083Senior Member

Posts: 646Sensual Sasha
Has anyone seen her? The price, 80/ hhr body slide included, and the top two pics look good.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...slide/26817133
-
10-04-17 14:31 #6082Senior Member

Posts: 279Interested. Usually, AMPs are not my thing, but Filipino provider?! Please let me know.
Originally Posted by AmpChamp
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 23:09 #6081Senior Member

Posts: 26Girl at Z's
Does anyone know the Filipino looking girl working at Z's? She has a darker complexion and brown hair shoulder length?
-
10-03-17 21:38 #6080Banned Member

Posts: 44Sadly that one is a fake photo. Little old Chinese lady. Fairly good therapeutic massage. No offer of extras was made, but YMMV, and frankly, I was glad for that.
Originally Posted by Marco19
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 21:30 #6079Senior Member

Posts: 259I -do- tip 120 when I do the half hour, in my experience the girls are not keen to do FS for 120 if you go a full hour, and sometimes I enjoy the extra time. You end up paying a bit more house fee and a bit more tip for a full hour (double the time). It's like complaining a large fries costs more than a small at Mcdonald's. If they were scooting you to the door 15 minutes in regardless of which you chose, it'd be one thing, but like I already said I was there for the full 60 minutes, and enjoying a good sucky-fucky for over half of it. Taking my time. No apologies.
Originally Posted by Vandong
[View Original Post]
FYI. I -do- call bullshit when they try to overcharge. I was in a place over on Convoy recently for a quick massage and a handy and the completely unattractive auntie they gave me was trying to balk at the typical 40/40 rate. I laughed at her and started to stand up to put on my clothes, she quickly decided that was fine and got on with it.
-
10-03-17 12:37 #6078Banned Member

Posts: 132Yep, it's the places I figured. Never paid more than 120 max for FS at these places.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 11:44 #6077Senior Member

Posts: 102Any intel on this cutie?
http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...ssage/20903607
Thanks for letting me know.
Marco.
-
10-03-17 11:31 #6076Senior Member

Posts: 563I think he is referring to this Ronson: http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...-mesa/22718516.
I can't agree more about holding the line. Sigh!
Originally Posted by Vandong
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 08:28 #6075Banned Member

Posts: 132Could you share a link to this "other" Ronson place? I don't recall a "Pine Quality" place on Ronson. It's terrific you don't mind paying higher prices at places the rest of us don't. The problem lies in the fact that then they start expecting the rest of US to pay the rate you do.
Originally Posted by StlDanish
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-17 04:04 #6074Senior Member

Posts: 259I did the hour. As these girls are Pine quality I didn't have a problem for paying a pine rate, and I was there for a full hour.
Originally Posted by Vandong
[View Original Post]
Lascivious: that link is for another place, no idea on that one. This was the other Ronson place.










Reply With Quote






