Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 30759
-
10-02-17 18:40 #18264Senior Member

Posts: 287Maya
Is this Maya you're talking about?
Originally Posted by Castrol
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...328880854.html
If so, does she give HE?
-
10-02-17 18:05 #18263Senior Member

Posts: 67Fees?
I think he meant 3903. I set up an appt with her and that's where she told me to go. I loked through the old posts but couldn't really tell what the upcharge for April is. Can anyone tell me what fees to expect?
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
From the old posts,
60 hf
60 + 100 he + roaming over clothes
60 + 150 he + topless
Are those the rates still??? Might need to cancel my appt. Lol.
-
10-02-17 15:10 #18262Senior Member

Posts: 174Ymmv
Sorry you got blue balled. I personally think that with these primarily legit establishments, it can sometimes be heavily YMMV and that you may need more than one visit to get any sort of extras with certain providers that work there.
Never heard of a BJ ever being on the menu with any specific providers there, plus I noted earlier that some of the "grey area" establishments that used to advertise heavily, have sort of gone under the radar lately.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-17 10:03 #18261Senior Member

Posts: 380Who was your "legit" massage therapist at Pin Thai Aiea?
If I might make a suggestion. After she asks you to flip over, after she adjusts the sheet to cover you, pull the sheet off yourself and put it on the side of your body where the massage therapist is not. She will get your subtle hint, get the bottle of oil, put some oil on her hand and then stroke your dick. I was there within the last 7 days.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-17 06:52 #18260Senior Member

Posts: 307Pin thai pearl city
Ah what a waste of money. No he or BJ as reported. It is legit as can Be!
-
10-02-17 06:22 #18259Banned Member

Posts: 442Jada
Anyone try her out? My last 3 massage appointments were legit. First time I went 3 times without HE. If that's her picture, wow.
-
10-02-17 05:30 #18258Senior Member

Posts: 4780RE: CC April 4303
There are lots of reviews of her in this thread. You can find them by using the search thread function at the upper right. By the way, did you mean suite 3303? The CC has no 43rd floor.
Originally Posted by MustangMan1968
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-17 03:35 #18257Senior Member

Posts: 5231Same here. I thought she looks, speaks and acts just like one of today's KBG princesses. Don't know about that Malaysian riff. Her small soft hands are good for HE though.
Originally Posted by AlwaysBusy
[View Original Post]
A bunch of units are up for sale, including 2501; some are not keeping the tenant when the unit sells, hence the "boot".
-
10-02-17 02:23 #18256Senior Member

Posts: 47Maya at 3901
Looks like May / Mae / Soi is now Maya at 3901. She's the HE queen like her Thai Hawaiian days. I think she's divorced now but her X never gave her anything so she still needs to work at age 47.
-
10-02-17 02:02 #18255Senior Member

Posts: 109Gia cc
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...5-4160/8642742
Checked out this Chinese / Japanese spinner in CC. Real pics, cute face and definitely cute body for you spinner fans. Nice small Bs, with nice eraser nips. Darker side. Cute figure, nice skin, nice slim legs for shorter girl. Makes her look taller. Cute ass. Natural Bush, I asked to trim next time, but not to bad. Nice soft young girl pussy lips. Daty to multiple pops. Slight noise maker as my DATY must be better than most. LOL Sweet and clean, nice CBJ, wanted me in her badly. So pounded in multiple positions. Very willing. English not to bad. Love to fuck for sure. Showered together to clean me off. Had a good time will repeat. Standard FS fees. Real pics.
Sy.
-
10-01-17 23:25 #18254Senior Member

Posts: 54Arie malaysian girl 3301
I went there last week, I went again today, but switch to different room no. In last min. I almost walked away, but was told go to 2303, Sakura place. I guess she is renting a room all over CC. This time is better than last time, at least she talked a little. But I believe she is not Malaysian because she doesn't know anyway anything about Malaysia to which I just went last summer. But her English is well just like Malaysian Chinese, not from Red China. Anyway, he was offered in both. Good massage plus he, but little roaming, her body stayed away from you, you can't reach unless you have long monkey hand. First time I gave too much 1. 2, but reduce to $ 2nd time (no get paid yet excuses). I think I'll stay that in the future to most girls unless they get naked. L-8 S-8. A-7 (if she talks more, that goes to 9 easily). May repeat again.
-
10-01-17 16:12 #18253Regular Member

Posts: 1CC April 4303
This is my very first post in but I would like to say that April who does not show her face in her pictures is a very funny sweet very attractive woman she gave me a very light massage with oil and on the flip only offered an HJ for $. It wasn't discussed but I was hoping for FS or more. Has anyone else had any experiences with her? Or if anything else offered? M.
-
10-01-17 11:42 #18252Senior Member

Posts: 50Bella nice but April back hotter
Ya bruddah. She nice but spinner April is back wit her bangin body and lookin good.
Just seen April. She the bomb for me
.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-17 06:18 #18251Senior Member

Posts: 324I'd say 30's. Pretty face, close to pics all though blurred. Body nice, but not stacked like pics. I always had good service from her.
Originally Posted by Fun2016
[View Original Post]
Buka.
-
10-01-17 05:52 #18250Banned Member

Posts: 442Bella
Saw Bella at 2701. Real picture. Cute girl in early 20's. Nice body, great ass. Probably the best looking Thai girl in CC. Showered, lady on table waiting for her. Massaged undraped, lots of butt play. Flipped and she covered crotch, massaged legs and stomach. I asked about HE and she said she doesn't do. Major blue balled. Offer extra money but still no. I would still repeat because she got and massage was decent. She leaving town for a month. Will try again. 60+20.










Reply With Quote






