Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 68 of 660 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8883
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    As someone who's had some experience with the justice system (nothing related to this business), yeah. Those gears are slow as fuck, LOL.
    Sound like s bunch of gossipy hens.

  2. #8882

    S. A. , but SB?

    Hello All,

    I've used S. A. A bit and prefer it to CL and BP due to the quality and cleanliness of the ladies. This has worked pretty well for me and I've used it on a few business trips to drum up company when I have time. Has anyone used SB which this site takes you to at login? I don't like the pay per message structure because as we all know, people flake or come off and on pretty quickly. Any advice is appreciated.

  3. #8881
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Also a small correction--the INDICTMENT for the armed robbery apparrently is what occurred in mid-April, but the actual arrest / arraignment occured in October from what I've been able to determine. I did not realize that the gears of justice turned THAT slowly! But whatever--I DO try to be accurrate!
    As someone who's had some experience with the justice system (nothing related to this business), yeah. Those gears are slow as fuck, LOL.

  4. #8880

    Natalia

    Thanks, cleaned it out and got your message. Going to reach out to her again next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Dupplehouse, I tried responding to your PM but your inbox is full.

    Getting a LOT of PM's about Natalia. A lot of them are just asking for basic info about her rates and services. That stuff I don't mind posting here. She had quoted me 100/150/200 for 15/30/60 minutes respectively. She offers a great GFE experience. She's young and very attractive, and far better at this than you would typically expect from a younger provider.

  5. #8879
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. Well, there's definitely no sense in taking unnecessary risks, and it sounds like there may be a lot more potential trouble here than with the Nicki Lee stuff (which was more of your typical "girl leaves the room, pimp enters the room and chases the guy off without any services being rendered" kind of scam). Like I said, makes no difference to me, I wasn't going to be seeing her either way. Just food for thought. Definitely would exercise extreme caution though if this information you've seen is as solid as you say.
    Also a small correction--the INDICTMENT for the armed robbery apparrently is what occurred in mid-April, but the actual arrest / arraignment occured in October from what I've been able to determine. I did not realize that the gears of justice turned THAT slowly! But whatever--I DO try to be accurrate!

  6. #8878
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Well, I suppose, like in professional wrestling, they can turn from bad guy to hero. But this is no joke. In addition to that recent assault / robbery with the knife, and literally a page full of closed and quashed indictments and various hearings and trials, she also has a seperate breaking and entering felony indictment, which, from what I've been able to determine, is still active. This lady has kept several different public defenders busy for quite a while! The robbery / knife assault conspiracy that she was indicted for, and which is the one being discussed here, occurred in mid-April. So if she's changed and "cleaned up her act" after several years of big-time touble, I'd surely need to see EVIDENCE of that, before I went in, or before I EVER would advise anybody else to do so! And it is clear it is indeed Olive. Confirmed with certainty, by the photos linked to her facebook pics, which clearly show that it is the same woman in the ads. This I can prove unequivically. And I don't care WHAT very fine sexual services she may perform. I was all ready to go see her myself, till I learned her history. But as far as I'm concerned its just not worth the fucking risk, no pun intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I also forgot to mention that I've received reports that her behavior in some guys' sessions has been that sort of behavior expected in a date with an addict. (Which may or not explain the motive for the robbery and breaking and entering.).
    Hmm. Well, there's definitely no sense in taking unnecessary risks, and it sounds like there may be a lot more potential trouble here than with the Nicki Lee stuff (which was more of your typical "girl leaves the room, pimp enters the room and chases the guy off without any services being rendered" kind of scam). Like I said, makes no difference to me, I wasn't going to be seeing her either way. Just food for thought. Definitely would exercise extreme caution though if this information you've seen is as solid as you say.

  7. #8877
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Well, I suppose, like in professional wrestling, they can turn from bad guy to hero. But this is no joke. In addition to that recent assault / robbery with the knife, and literally a page full of closed and quashed indictments and various hearings and trials, she also has a seperate breaking and entering felony indictment, which, from what I've been able to determine, is still active. This lady has kept several different public defenders busy for quite a while! The robbery / knife assault conspiracy that she was indicted for, and which is the one being discussed here, occurred in mid-April. So if she's changed and "cleaned up her act" after several years of big-time touble, I'd surely need to see EVIDENCE of that, before I went in, or before I EVER would advise anybody else to do so! And it is clear it is indeed Olive. Confirmed with certainty, by the photos linked to her facebook pics, which clearly show that it is the same woman in the ads. This I can prove unequivically. And I don't care WHAT very fine sexual services she may perform. I was all ready to go see her myself, till I learned her history. But as far as I'm concerned its just not worth the fucking risk, no pun intended.
    I also forgot to mention that I've received reports that her behavior in some guys' sessions has been that sort of behavior expected in a date with an addict. (Which may or not explain the motive for the robbery and breaking and entering.).

  8. #8876

    Clean up their act?

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    I know nothing about this specific situation, and have no personal interest either way, but it's worth pointing out that sometimes people who have been involved in bad shit in the past do manage to find their way out of it. I'm sure everyone here knows of the now-famous Nicki Lee. Does anyone remember that she was involved in a similar situation some time before she got really popular? There were reports of robberies, even had links to her mugshot and story about her arrest posted here. Since that time though, no one who's seen her has had anything bad to say about her. I've never seen Olive and have no plans to, but it's worth keeping in mind that people CAN clean up their act.
    Well, I suppose, like in professional wrestling, they can turn from bad guy to hero. But this is no joke. In addition to that recent assault / robbery with the knife, and literally a page full of closed and quashed indictments and various hearings and trials, she also has a seperate breaking and entering felony indictment, which, from what I've been able to determine, is still active. This lady has kept several different public defenders busy for quite a while! The robbery / knife assault conspiracy that she was indicted for, and which is the one being discussed here, occurred in mid-April. So if she's changed and "cleaned up her act" after several years of big-time touble, I'd surely need to see EVIDENCE of that, before I went in, or before I EVER would advise anybody else to do so! And it is clear it is indeed Olive. Confirmed with certainty, by the photos linked to her facebook pics, which clearly show that it is the same woman in the ads. This I can prove unequivically. And I don't care WHAT very fine sexual services she may perform. I was all ready to go see her myself, till I learned her history. But as far as I'm concerned its just not worth the fucking risk, no pun intended.

  9. #8875
    Quote Originally Posted by GrafDog1  [View Original Post]
    Ditto on what KoF has warned us all about. If you can judge a person on the company he / she keeps, then watch out. The man that Olive was arrested with has a very long and active rap sheet (if I'm reading the RI Judiciary website correctly). Also has the same address on the arrest report. Dui-Possession of schedule IV-simple assult, domestic violence-simple drug possession-crank / obscene phone calls-first degree robbery / conspricy-receiving stolen goods-felony assult and battery. This guy sounds like a bad ******! !
    I know nothing about this specific situation, and have no personal interest either way, but it's worth pointing out that sometimes people who have been involved in bad shit in the past do manage to find their way out of it. I'm sure everyone here knows of the now-famous Nicki Lee. Does anyone remember that she was involved in a similar situation some time before she got really popular? There were reports of robberies, even had links to her mugshot and story about her arrest posted here. Since that time though, no one who's seen her has had anything bad to say about her. I've never seen Olive and have no plans to, but it's worth keeping in mind that people CAN clean up their act.

  10. #8874

    Natalia

    Dupplehouse, I tried responding to your PM but your inbox is full.

    Getting a LOT of PM's about Natalia. A lot of them are just asking for basic info about her rates and services. That stuff I don't mind posting here. She had quoted me 100/150/200 for 15/30/60 minutes respectively. She offers a great GFE experience. She's young and very attractive, and far better at this than you would typically expect from a younger provider.

  11. #8873

    And it isn't my money I'm worried about, sir--it's my life!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    She has indeed been arrested and indicted, on charges of assault, robbery, and conspiracy. The indictment was for alleged robbery at knifepoint, and involved a 50 year old co conspirator. I sent you a PM with the news article that reported the arrests and indictments. I will gladly send the article to anyone else who is interested.

    And it isn't my money I'm worried about, sir--it's my life!
    Ditto on what KoF has warned us all about. If you can judge a person on the company he / she keeps, then watch out. The man that Olive was arrested with has a very long and active rap sheet (if I'm reading the RI Judiciary website correctly). Also has the same address on the arrest report. Dui-Possession of schedule IV-simple assult, domestic violence-simple drug possession-crank / obscene phone calls-first degree robbery / conspricy-receiving stolen goods-felony assult and battery. This guy sounds like a bad ******! !

  12. #8872
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes2  [View Original Post]
    I can attest to the fact that she has not been arrested nor convicted for assault. She does not engage in any type criminal activity that involves robbery. I see her regularly, and she is very polite and accommodating. Her incall location is in a Descent quiet neighborhood. If you have any questions regarding her alleged criminal activity please pm me. Besides, she has multiples of reviews on TER, and they are all, except one, are very good.

    I recommend her and if she robs you, I will personally give you your money, that's how much I trust this provider.

    It is evident that someone has it out for her, just look at her liveescortreview ad. Someone deliberately and excessively marked her as a scam x19 and pics fake x18 but yet she has 7 solid reviews.
    She has indeed been arrested and indicted, on charges of assault, robbery, and conspiracy. The indictment was for alleged robbery at knifepoint, and involved a 50 year old co conspirator. I sent you a PM with the news article that reported the arrests and indictments. I will gladly send the article to anyone else who is interested.

    And it isn't my money I'm worried about, sir--it's my life!

  13. #8871

    Ripped off

    Just posting to let everyone know about a girl who is calling herself Snow bunny.

    She will rip you off. I just want to warn everyone so as to not make my mistake.

    Here's a screenshot of the ad just in case she tries to take it down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20171001-015350.jpg‎  

  14. #8870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes2  [View Original Post]
    I can attest to the fact that she has not been arrested nor convicted for assault. She does not engage in any type criminal activity that involves robbery. I see her regularly, and she is very polite and accommodating. Her incall location is in a Descent quiet neighborhood. If you have any questions regarding her alleged criminal activity please pm me. Besides, she has multiples of reviews on TER, and they are all, except one, are very good.

    I recommend her and if she robs you, I will personally give you your money, that's how much I trust this provider.

    It is evident that someone has it out for her, just look at her liveescortreview ad. Someone deliberately and excessively marked her as a scam x19 and pics fake x18 but yet she has 7 solid reviews.
    No one has it out for her. If you do some research you will find it on one of the local news station. I have never had a problem with her. But when I saw the news report I stopped seeing her. I don't think any of us mongers need unwanted attention.

  15. #8869
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul8170  [View Original Post]
    The link is dead and there are 3 different Natalia on recent BP. Which one are you referring?
    She has an ad up now, but I have no idea if the link will still be good by the time this reply gets posted. She lists her age as 19 (guessing actually early twenties, although it's possible she's that young), phone number ends in 0053. I'd post a link to the Liveescortreviews copy of her ad, but I don't know if that's allowed here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape