Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 768 of 930 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 818 868 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 13936
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2431
    Quote Originally Posted by MpMonger123  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember seeing any facial pics but would love to see them LOL.
    I looked through my own history on this board to find the pics but they only go back 8 pages. Sorry man.

  2. #2430
    I don't remember seeing any facial pics but would love to see them LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    She is a lot to handle. I stuffed her like a turkey in every hole. I posted some pics on here of the facial I gave her. I should say the facial she begged for LOL.

  3. #2429
    Quote Originally Posted by BritGuy  [View Original Post]
    Superb action shot in there.
    She is a lot to handle. I stuffed her like a turkey in every hole. I posted some pics on here of the facial I gave her. I should say the facial she begged for LOL.

  4. #2428
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Are they GFE and allow DATY? What did you pay last time?
    All the ladies at Sherri's have their own menu and price. Price depends on so many different factors. If it's been a slow tour and the lady needs to make the money she will. It won't be as good of a time as what she normally gets but it will get the job done. Every brothel has a minimum the girls are allowed to take. At Sherri's with the transportation was $$$ if you don't use it it's $$. I had a great party for under $$$$$. Is it over payed not the way I look at. I would rather pay the premium for a premium girl then take any risk of a worker in Vegas. All activities at the Brothels are safe that's just what they have to do to stay legal. I'm sure there are good ones in Vegas, but one bad day could cause a bad one for one of us. They are not checked as often as a brothel worker.

  5. #2427

    Sheris Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Wvu00  [View Original Post]
    Is sheris ranch worth it and are the girls attractive?
    When I moved to Vegas I spent nearly every weekend up in Pahrump until I learned better. Here is my assessment of the Brothels and why you shou stick to an outcall if you're a tourist:

    Mona's bathhouse: a bit farther out of town. You pass Walmart and literally drive to the back end of Pahrump heading out of town to 95. You will hit an all new stretch of desert and have to take a quick left down a miraculously paved road to get to the gravel road to Mona's. Looks abandoned. Run down old bathhouse. Last time I was there there were maybe three girls. Outcasts from Chicken Ranch or poor quality strip club. Not sure if it's even still open. Legal and full service on the menu. You will never get GFE because it's against policy in all the places.

    Sheris: right when you get into town you will turn left onto Amargosa road and follow it out. You pass chicken ranch on the way. They have a decent sports bar and it's a nice place. Luxurious for what it is. They bring in very pretty, sometimes model quality girls. Often international. No GFE and the negotiations start in the thousands. Best I ever got down to was about $750 and the rules were not welcoming, to the point where she wanted me to stay halfway out and not fully thrust. They want to maintain their mileage for the next car that pulls up. For $750 you can get at least two EROS girls in LV.

    Chicken Ranch: best in price for the experience. Sometime s you find a gem like Geisha who is closer to GFE but still not. Then there are others that want you to quickly do the deed and bounce. Oh, and mama will knock on the door when there's 15 minutes left. Not a fun experience especially if you started the session off talking to the girl for chemistry for the first half hour. That digs into your time.

    All watch the clock.

    All fully covered.

    All non GFE.

    All conduct a penis check before the deed.

    All want the maximum donation and want you gone quickly.

    All are legal and you will not be bothered by LEO unless you go speeding through town. Don't!

  6. #2426

    Legal Brothels

    There are plenty of well reviewed good providers in Vegas. No need to drive out to Sheri's etc. You can have two or three nice sessions for the cost of one session at the brothels. No worth the time of going out there.

  7. #2425
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Are they GFE and allow DATY? What did you pay last time?
    You almost never will get GFE at a legal brothel. I've heard that a few occasionally will kiss but most don't. BBBJs are pretty much off the table due to regulations. I've heard a lot don't DATY but I've been to legals twice and the second time I did DATY.

    You will pay a good amount. You pay less if you drive yourself because taxi or rideshare are given kickbacks (like $100).

    The reason one might partake as other said is that you won't get ripped off and it's fully legal.

  8. #2424
    Quote Originally Posted by Wvu00  [View Original Post]
    Is sheris ranch worth it and are the girls attractive?
    I think the Ladies there are attractive.

    But when you go to a Brothel, you pay for a premium. A VERY HIGH premium. Compared to what (I understand) one would pay for Escort services on the strip.

    The PLUS is that you don't have to worry about LE and STDs.

    If you are concerned about spending $$$ or less, that won't even get you in the proverbial "door" at a Brothel.

  9. #2423

    Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Brccfp02  [View Original Post]
    I was at Sherri's once, and plan on it again in a few weeks when I visit. It is expensive and for the most part there is something for everyone there. Are there some that I see as not attractive yes but it's what some people are into. I suggest checking their website to see who is available. For the price and upsell of someone that may rip you off coming to see you witch you won't have to worry about that at Sherri's because it's a legitimate legal business. I have not visited the chicken ranch witch is right next to Sherri's but have heard the girls there are a little more price reasonable but it is not the quality girl that you can get at Sherri's.
    Are they GFE and allow DATY? What did you pay last time?

  10. #2422

    Sherri's

    Quote Originally Posted by Wvu00  [View Original Post]
    Is sheris ranch worth it and are the girls attractive?
    I was at Sherri's once, and plan on it again in a few weeks when I visit. It is expensive and for the most part there is something for everyone there. Are there some that I see as not attractive yes but it's what some people are into. I suggest checking their website to see who is available. For the price and upsell of someone that may rip you off coming to see you witch you won't have to worry about that at Sherri's because it's a legitimate legal business. I have not visited the chicken ranch witch is right next to Sherri's but have heard the girls there are a little more price reasonable but it is not the quality girl that you can get at Sherri's.

  11. #2421
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are of Tanya. She's been all over this board. She comes and goes from Vegas and has been well discussed here. Either she changed her name to Sally, or.

    Just supplying some info here.

    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...EzeXdfVExqRWZB
    Looks like great fun, for housekeeping, LOL.

  12. #2420
    Quote Originally Posted by Wvu00  [View Original Post]
    Is sheris ranch worth it and are the girls attractive?
    No way are you going to get the value and enthusiasm that Tanya provides at any LNB.

  13. #2419
    Quote Originally Posted by Wvu00  [View Original Post]
    Is sheris ranch worth it and are the girls attractive?
    Never been myself mostly because I've never seen a posting on any site about any brothel that was really positive.

    Basically everything pointed to overpriced, most girls not that attractive, etc.

    There is info to be found on this site but not sure which NV forum. Poke around.

  14. #2418
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are of Tanya. She's been all over this board. She comes and goes from Vegas and has been well discussed here. Either she changed her name to Sally, or.

    Just supplying some info here.

    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...EzeXdfVExqRWZB
    I had her twice, Never seen any girls like that, too much for me to handle, she love what she do, she will f your brain out and than some.

  15. #2417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 102
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are of Tanya. She's been all over this board. She comes and goes from Vegas and has been well discussed here. Either she changed her name to Sally, or.

    Just supplying some info here.

    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...EzeXdfVExqRWZB
    Is sheris ranch worth it and are the girls attractive?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape