Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Blue Star Spa

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 211 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 3158
This blog is moderated by Kim Chee Hu
  1. #353

    OMG Sunny another superstar

    Kimmy. Tera. Now Sunny.

    Blue Star somehow manages to get these top tier talent. Just had another incredible time with Sunny. I can see why Goser gave his seal of approval and I endorse his ratings 100%. Top tier in Hawaii.

  2. #352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokesqd  [View Original Post]
    I know what you mean. I want to sample others too, stretch the $$, but at the end it's all about the complete package harder to find. Sunny is good to repeat.

    Poke.
    We are so lucky living in Hawaii. This place is paradise. Heaven on earth. One of my regular girls told me that Hawaii men have it so good in terms of the service we get. She is so right.

  3. #351

    Variety

    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    I repeated with Sunny and she was even better the second time. We went way over time. She did things to me that only one other girl did before. I made a huge mistake this week seeing 2 other girls. I should have gone back to see Sunny instead.
    I know what you mean. I want to sample others too, stretch the $$, but at the end it's all about the complete package harder to find. Sunny is good to repeat.

    Poke.

  4. #350

    Shasha

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereIsYobo  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit to my fav Shasha. She gets better and better with her skills. If you see her regular she really gets to know your body and does her deed knowing what I want. Especially when she wears her short slutty dress and heels its a turn on to have her go on her knees and suck me. Her BBBJ is great and she knows how to stroke my screwdriver and make it nice and hard and get it ready to do some heavy duty screwing. She takes the pounding and loves it in doggie. After I make my deposit into her tight little hole she gives a great massage. When I think about falling asleep she then wakes up the screwdriver with a BBBJ and gets it ready for the second round. The best skills and loves to get stroked in her ****. Great **** and dirty talking *****.
    I had a great time with Shasha too. I had trouble finishing so I told her exactly how I like a BBBJ and she would't give up until I blasted in her mouth.

  5. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Does Sunny have a Bush?
    Sorry Doc, bald and tasty.

  6. #348

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    OMG. What can I say more? Saw Sunny 2 times already and she's IMHO the best. Like Goser has detailed in his other posts she's everything and more. Very pretty, head turner face and body. Nice ass to grab, nice figure with curves. Nice boobs that although MM feel soft and sexy. Lots of DFK which is important to me. I'll give highlights since her service been well reported.

    I love how she washes me head to toe. Even my hair and face down to my toes. Some nice sexy play in the shower and some BBBJ. Then she dries me off like a king. Back to the room, stands with me as we DFK'g for a long time. Then she goes down for her awesome bbbjdt. I mean she goes deeeep. Forcing me all the way down her throat. And the best part is she keeps doing it until I stop her. She'll keep sucking and bls until I tell her to stop and let me repay the service. Tells me get on the bed and does a great dry b2 b rubbing her boobs all over me. Then she spreads my ass and goes to town sucking my asshole. Then she tells me go on hands and knees so she can really start rimming me. She does the best rimming of anyone. Like one guy said, sucking marrow out of the bone. No shit! Feels so fucking awesome when she's doing that and same time stroking me. Same th I ng as the BBBJ, she loves doing it and keeps doing until I want her to stop.

    Finally I told her to lie back and enjoy. I daty her forever too. Then we went 69 which went one forever. She's so juicy. She wanted to fuck so cover on and she went acg her favorite position. Like another guy posted, she goes on forever. Fine by me! Love squeezing her boobs as she grinds me. Got the knocks couple times so had to finish. Went doggy-style style and when I was going to pop, I told her and she quickly spun around to pull off the cover and let me face fuck her throat. Popped and she kept sucking and sucking and sucking until I bust out laughing because was ticklish. She laughed about me going all nuts as we went to shower together. Same Emperor service as she washed me head to toe and dried me off. Helped me dress, more DFK'g and took my hand to let me. Out with a cold bottle. Of water. Kiss goodbye and I left tired but smiling and thinking of her great service. Definitely more repeats for me.
    Does Sunny have a Bush?

  7. #347

    Another vote for sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    Agree on all counts. I couldn't hold back and blew in her mouth it was so good. Now I want to go back again because nothing beats a BBBJCIM from someone who really knows how to do it.
    Sunny is an outstanding provider with remarkable skills. BBBJ but cfs. She is skilled in the art of pleasure.

  8. #346

    Shasha visit

    Had a visit to my fav Shasha. She gets better and better with her skills. If you see her regular she really gets to know your body and does her deed knowing what I want. Especially when she wears her short slutty dress and heels its a turn on to have her go on her knees and suck me. Her BBBJ is great and she knows how to stroke my screwdriver and make it nice and hard and get it ready to do some heavy duty screwing. She takes the pounding and loves it in doggie. After I make my deposit into her tight little hole she gives a great massage. When I think about falling asleep she then wakes up the screwdriver with a BBBJ and gets it ready for the second round. The best skills and loves to get stroked in her ****. Great **** and dirty talking *****.

  9. #345
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I'm not a fan of BJs but she really wanted to do it so I let her, and as it happened I needed to be emptied. It actually felt better than sex and I blew quickly by comparison. She seemed to be a cumlover; no wonder she wanted to get right into the sucking.
    Agree on all counts. I couldn't hold back and blew in her mouth it was so good. Now I want to go back again because nothing beats a BBBJCIM from someone who really knows how to do it.

  10. #344

    OMG Sunny

    OMG. What can I say more? Saw Sunny 2 times already and she's IMHO the best. Like Goser has detailed in his other posts she's everything and more. Very pretty, head turner face and body. Nice ass to grab, nice figure with curves. Nice boobs that although MM feel soft and sexy. Lots of DFK which is important to me. I'll give highlights since her service been well reported.

    I love how she washes me head to toe. Even my hair and face down to my toes. Some nice sexy play in the shower and some BBBJ. Then she dries me off like a king. Back to the room, stands with me as we DFK'g for a long time. Then she goes down for her awesome bbbjdt. I mean she goes deeeep. Forcing me all the way down her throat. And the best part is she keeps doing it until I stop her. She'll keep sucking and bls until I tell her to stop and let me repay the service. Tells me get on the bed and does a great dry b2 b rubbing her boobs all over me. Then she spreads my ass and goes to town sucking my asshole. Then she tells me go on hands and knees so she can really start rimming me. She does the best rimming of anyone. Like one guy said, sucking marrow out of the bone. No shit! Feels so fucking awesome when she's doing that and same time stroking me. Same th I ng as the BBBJ, she loves doing it and keeps doing until I want her to stop.

    Finally I told her to lie back and enjoy. I daty her forever too. Then we went 69 which went one forever. She's so juicy. She wanted to fuck so cover on and she went acg her favorite position. Like another guy posted, she goes on forever. Fine by me! Love squeezing her boobs as she grinds me. Got the knocks couple times so had to finish. Went doggy-style style and when I was going to pop, I told her and she quickly spun around to pull off the cover and let me face fuck her throat. Popped and she kept sucking and sucking and sucking until I bust out laughing because was ticklish. She laughed about me going all nuts as we went to shower together. Same Emperor service as she washed me head to toe and dried me off. Helped me dress, more DFK'g and took my hand to let me. Out with a cold bottle. Of water. Kiss goodbye and I left tired but smiling and thinking of her great service. Definitely more repeats for me.

  11. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovewhores247  [View Original Post]
    I went ahead and visited Sunny. As a connoisseur of bbbjs, she takes the top spot in Hawaii. It's very Yuno Hoshi like meaning a lot of tongue and spit. I've been lucky to have experienced that myself. It's worth the price of admission for just the BBBJ sunny gives. Her looks she's about 5 4 , man made upper b cups, tattoo around the hips, and a nice ass. Did some cfs but went back to BBBJ to finish off.
    Agreed. I'm not a fan of BJs but she really wanted to do it so I let her, and as it happened I needed to be emptied. It actually felt better than sex and I blew quickly by comparison. She seemed to be a cumlover; no wonder she wanted to get right into the sucking.

  12. #342

    New BBBJ queen

    I went ahead and visited Sunny. As a connoisseur of bbbjs, she takes the top spot in Hawaii. It's very Yuno Hoshi like meaning a lot of tongue and spit. I've been lucky to have experienced that myself. It's worth the price of admission for just the BBBJ sunny gives. Her looks she's about 5 4 , man made upper b cups, tattoo around the hips, and a nice ass. Did some cfs but went back to BBBJ to finish off.

  13. #341

    Mama wants some action

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovewhores247  [View Original Post]
    I'm Thinking about dropping by to check out sunny. Would you fellas that has experienced her describe her as a pro like Kimmy?
    Hey, I called last Monday or Tuesday daytime and asked for ChuChu, but mama said only two working and she on vacation, but said "if you like, she can service"! Too old and wrinkled, maybe someone would like to take one for the team and report back!

  14. #340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovewhores247  [View Original Post]
    I'm Thinking about dropping by to check out sunny. Would you fellas that has experienced her describe her as a pro like Kimmy?
    I have seen Kimmy over 10 times. She is fabulous. I have now seen Sunny 5 times and she is the best GFE I have ever had. I have never had a girl that requires a minimum of 1. 5 hours for a proper session. In my opinion, Sunny is way better. However, Sunny's standard service is CFS. If that is a showstopper for you, I would recommend trying someone else.

  15. #339

    Sunny

    I'm Thinking about dropping by to check out sunny. Would you fellas that has experienced her describe her as a pro like Kimmy?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape