Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19490

    Dena

    Some have asked for number but their inbox full clear it and ask me then.

  2. #19489

    Invox

    Quote Originally Posted by JustDoing  [View Original Post]
    I've been following this board for sometime and had been a little slow to pull the trigger and have reviewed some of the know providers on the sister site. Ill be along the trail tomorrow and would like some digits for some reliable providers. Ill post my review tomorrow if anyone is willing to help out, I'm not in Orlando often but would like too provide for this board when every time I'm around.
    Check your inbox.

  3. #19488
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailGuy  [View Original Post]
    Check your inbox. I left you a few digits.
    Hey TrailGuy can you help out with some digits too, thanks bro.

  4. #19487

    KiKi

    C5 said I sent him pics of KiKi. Which I did do. Please do not ask for them. They will be posted in due time. KiKi and I are working on the best that will be posted.

    Thanks. TG.

  5. #19486

    Dena

    Quote Originally Posted by NephriteJade  [View Original Post]
    She's a good looking woman. You found her walking? Hopefully the streets don't break down her looks any time soon.
    Yea I found her walking, and got her digits. The streets always takes there looks in time LOL.

  6. #19485

    RE: Dena

    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt with this chick head game not great but always catches. The good is she takes anal no question asked only a little squirming or at least from what I heard.
    She's a good looking woman. You found her walking? Hopefully the streets don't break down her looks any time soon.

  7. #19484

    Dena

    Dreamt with this chick head game not great but always catches. The good is she takes anal no question asked only a little squirming or at least from what I heard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1506651672593.jpg‎  

  8. #19483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Adventure's of TG

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailGuy  [View Original Post]
    I just completed a wonderful 3 Day Marathon of mongering full of sex. Started off on the early morning with Heritage Nicole in my vehicle. Wonderful bbbjcimws. Got great video and pics. In the afternoon I checked into my room and ran into Tiffany once I got out on the trail. Took her back to my room we got naked and got right down to business after a brief shower. Wonderful BBBJ and busting my nut right up inside her little box.

    On day two I met up with a girl from my past name Raylene. She spent the whole day and night with me. Lots of spanking, hair pulling and several BBBJ cim.

    Day three I ran into the new girl Kiki. We have spoken several times over the last few weeks but have never been able to do a date with her. Despite some bad reviews on her, I have no complaints. Got to my room and she got naked right away. Just about the most beautiful body I've ever seen from any girl out on the trail. She was very new to the role play that I do with my dates. She followed every direction perfectly. Had a few slip-ups since she was new to it, but came out like a champ. I even had her go stand in the corner of a few times after her slip-ups. LOL!! I capped off that day meeting up with little Lexie. Beautiful little body on this girl. Actually had two rounds with her. She stayed most of the night with me.
    Excellent report's brother. You are having a blast on Paradise Trail, and that's what its all about. TG was kind enough to send me some private photo's of the sexy young Kiki. Dude takes excellent pic's.

    C5.

  9. #19482

    Holy Shit!

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    And we didn't even fight until later that night!!
    Holy Shit SG! Looks like you and the Sexy Russian are developing a more civilized relationship. LOL.

    TH.

  10. #19481

    Maria's back!

    We have been texting for a few days. She had a phone that would only work on wi-fi. So hit or miss. Found my atf today at wa by Arby. Fellas her back is way fuked up. Can barely walk. But other than that same sweet, laid back girl. She hasn't lost her magic! No digits, but if available, she will be at wa. If you want to see her do it soon, going back to hospital.

  11. #19480

    Deserie

    Just got another fantastic BBBJ from Deserie. Finally lasted more than a min. She got to deep throat my hard cock. She is my best head on the trail.

    Number 2 is Barbie.

    Oh yea she's out my Sams.

    Sox man out.

  12. #19479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 110

    Jennifer. Paranoid Cash and Dash. Beware

    On my way back from a function last night I took a spin around the circuit to see if anyone reputable was available. There were thin pickings so I made the poor decision to scoop the buxom Jennifer from her usual location opposite the mall.

    She'd received a couple of OK reviews lately so I thought I'd give her the benefit of the doubt despite last time being unimpressed by her technique and tendency to ask if I was close after just a few seconds of action.

    Bad mistake.

    Negotiations seemed hard work to get to a $30 BBBJCIM deal -- and given that she's a well known provider I was OK with parting with the cash up front.

    After some slightly paranoid LE evasion measures, we stopped in a dark lot and she started work (and I remembered then why I had decided previously to pass on future dates). Within 10 seconds she was asking if I was going to finish and that we had to move on immediately as she thought we were about to be arrested.

    I stopped at a couple of other places that have worked well in the past but she was freaking out saying that she would only provide service while I'm driving. For me that is unlikely to work out (and perhaps taking more risk behind the wheel than I think necessary). In any case it would take a lady with well above average skills and a Masters in patience to get the job done in that scenario and neither of those qualities feature on Jennifer's resume.

    At my lack of enthusiasm for the road head proposal, she jumped out of the vehicle and was gone.

    So I would not recommend her at all. She has an inflated view of her own value and will take your money and run if you question whether her LE paranoia is helpful. YMMV of course.

  13. #19478

    Barbie

    I dreamed that I wake up with a headache, called Barbie and she told me that she could help me picked her up at the Bk and took her to my spot got a very wet BBBJCIM, after that I dropped her of consulate dr.

  14. #19477

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    I've had the great pleasure over the last year of having a whole lot of fun, pleasurable, and worthwhile experiences. It takes someone like Tasha to really remind me just how good Paradise Trail is, and how she doesn't belong. Saw her on the way to see Gigi and she had the skinny spinner look that I like. So I took a chance and scooped her up because I was a little early for Gigi. That was a big mistake. First of all, wanted 20 up front so her loser BF could get something to eat. She pointed him out. Without exageration, this guy looked like he was one of the walking dead extras. Standing in the middle of the gas station lot, shuffling to drivers looking for a handout. I'm later told by others he is continuously on Mollys. It didn't smell right, but I did it. We climbed in the back and started on the action. Rules, rules, and more rules. No pics, Ok I'll take the pics I want. Oh you touched my arm, no touching my breasts. BBBJ started OK, She talk off her pants and odor. Ok, her on top but I can't touch her and grind her hips into me the way I like. Oh, and I can't CIP. Well, it never got to that test cause when the cowgirl frustrated me we switched to doggy and the odor frustrated me so we switched to MISH over her objections because she was afraid of being crushed. Well I banged and banged and that face was just turning me off and I said enough. I may have just written it off as a bad date, until after we dressed she kept sitting there and tried to extort another 10 to leave. My impulse was to throw her out but then I thought sure. This has raised my ire enough to actually put down the details so you all save your donations for this chick. Hope she really enjoyed that 10.
    Hooked up with her about 5 years ago for BBBJCIM. And the same song and dance routine. No face fuckin, no DT, no gagging, etc. She said that she was having a bad night cause two prior dates had ED. Wonder why? Made her gag and cough because I shot a big load down her throat. And Tasha was not happy. But TH drove off very happy.

    TH.

  15. #19476

    3 day marathon

    I just completed a wonderful 3 Day Marathon of mongering full of sex. Started off on the early morning with Heritage Nicole in my vehicle. Wonderful bbbjcimws. Got great video and pics. In the afternoon I checked into my room and ran into Tiffany once I got out on the trail. Took her back to my room we got naked and got right down to business after a brief shower. Wonderful BBBJ and busting my nut right up inside her little box.

    On day two I met up with a girl from my past name Raylene. She spent the whole day and night with me. Lots of spanking, hair pulling and several BBBJ cim.

    Day three I ran into the new girl Kiki. We have spoken several times over the last few weeks but have never been able to do a date with her. Despite some bad reviews on her, I have no complaints. Got to my room and she got naked right away. Just about the most beautiful body I've ever seen from any girl out on the trail. She was very new to the role play that I do with my dates. She followed every direction perfectly. Had a few slip-ups since she was new to it, but came out like a champ. I even had her go stand in the corner of a few times after her slip-ups. LOL!! I capped off that day meeting up with little Lexie. Beautiful little body on this girl. Actually had two rounds with her. She stayed most of the night with me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape