Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 222 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 3323
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2933
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz71  [View Original Post]
    First time visiting Mia. She gives a great BBBJ, and she really gets into it. Nice women. She says she gives the best BJ, and I couldn't believe she was right.
    I can second that. I've seen here numerous times. Total cock worship! And cool chick to boot!

  2. #2932

    Mia massage room

    First time visiting Mia. She gives a great BBBJ, and she really gets into it. Nice women. She says she gives the best BJ, and I couldn't believe she was right.

  3. #2931

    Sammy

    Yes Massage only for $. 5 and collects it and locks it up upfront. Works out of half down new house in Lancaster. Not worth the trip for the price. She's much older than pic allude to bu banging body too bad she doesn't let us use it for more fun. Always and "uncle" or "brother" in the house somewhere.

    Seeker.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    Seems to me we know of her from the past, out near Gardner and as she says "Not an Escort" I believe she's massage only. Am I correct?

    http://worcester.backpage.com/WomenS...-pics/39987173
    Last edited by Seek Grt Mass; 09-28-17 at 17:38. Reason: spelled name wrong

  4. #2930

    Sammy

    Out near Gardner is not real accurate. She lives on the Orange / Athol line. She is HE only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    Seems to me we know of her from the past, out near Gardner and as she says "Not an Escort" I believe she's massage only. Am I correct?

    http://worcester.backpage.com/WomenS...-pics/39987173

  5. #2929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418

    Sammy

    Seems to me we know of her from the past, out near Gardner and as she says "Not an Escort" I believe she's massage only. Am I correct?

    http://worcester.backpage.com/WomenS...-pics/39987173

  6. #2928

    Amanda

    http://worcester.backpage.com/WomenS...ecret/49189117

    Anybody partake?

    Texted me some cute pics! Reasonable $$.

    Kind of near Main south for Incall!

  7. #2927
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Worc City Motel in Shrewsbury! Place is a dump!
    I don't park in that motel. I prefer to park far and walk. Too much in the open. One time and years ago was offered to partake into a party but I passed, not for me, Just monger related stuff keeps my attention.

  8. #2926

    Kenzie

    Ohh you haven't seen dump until you've been to her place! It was the worst I've ever been in. I had feel ashamed even before I got undressed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Worc City Motel in Shrewsbury! Place is a dump!

  9. #2925

    Kenzie

    That wasn't all! The bed did and so did some other garments around the room. About 6 or 7 cigs in skull tray and ends to other items as well. I wish she was in a better situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog111  [View Original Post]
    It looks like in one of her pictures her bra has a burn hole in it lmao.

  10. #2924

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    The pizza place by Becker jogged my memory. I've seen her once. Her apartment was the worst I've ever been in. There was a needle on her bed, thankfully I saw it. Naturally I banged her, but the kitty was as average as ever I thought.
    It looks like in one of her pictures her bra has a burn hole in it lmao.

  11. #2923

    Kenzie

    The pizza place by Becker jogged my memory. I've seen her once. Her apartment was the worst I've ever been in. There was a needle on her bed, thankfully I saw it. Naturally I banged her, but the kitty was as average as ever I thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass  [View Original Post]
    She works out of a craphole of any apt and is a drug mule for her pimp. She asnwers the door even during activities for drug pickups / delivery etc. It's too bad she lives in such a mess because her pussy is unreal. I got sucked in twice but the last time I wanted to run away when the dude showed up pissed for his money. Don't bother.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass  [View Original Post]
    Evidently she is advertising in Shrewsbury now. Not sure if its a ploy or not she was near Becker in Worcester over Pizza joint prior.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/WomenS...6%83-/48293487

    Seeker.

  12. #2922
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass  [View Original Post]
    Evidently she is advertising in Shrewsbury now. Not sure if its a ploy or not she was near Becker in Worcester over Pizza joint prior.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/WomenS...6%83-/48293487

    Seeker.
    Worc City Motel in Shrewsbury! Place is a dump!

  13. #2921

    Kenzie

    Evidently she is advertising in Shrewsbury now. Not sure if its a ploy or not she was near Becker in Worcester over Pizza joint prior.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/WomenS...6%83-/48293487

    Seeker.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kenzie in Shrewsbury, "head queen"?

  14. #2920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass  [View Original Post]
    She works out of a craphole of any apt and is a drug mule for her pimp. She asnwers the door even during activities for drug pickups / delivery etc. It's too bad she lives in such a mess because her pussy is unreal. I got sucked in twice but the last time I wanted to run away when the dude showed up pissed for his money. Don't bother.
    Is this the Kenzie in Shrewsbury, "head queen"?

  15. #2919

    Kenzie

    Please elaborate, what makes her pussy so unreal?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekGrtMass  [View Original Post]
    She works out of a craphole of any apt and is a drug mule for her pimp. She asnwers the door even during activities for drug pickups / delivery etc. It's too bad she lives in such a mess because her pussy is unreal. I got sucked in twice but the last time I wanted to run away when the dude showed up pissed for his money. Don't bother.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape