Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Was in LV this past weekend, a horrible event and fortunately I was at the other end of the strip. Makes me thankful for everything I have and no matter how bad things seem, I realize it could always be worse. Be safe and do something kind for someone today.
    Amen. Be safe guys.

  2. #212

    A weekend for prayers

    Was in LV this past weekend, a horrible event and fortunately I was at the other end of the strip. Makes me thankful for everything I have and no matter how bad things seem, I realize it could always be worse. Be safe and do something kind for someone today.

  3. #211

    Ya got to love it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    Found a new POT a couple months ago, went through a couple messages and set up a M&G. She has no car so picked her up, lives about 15 minutes away from me and went to Brigantine. She was thrilled, and wanted to know why we went to such a fancy place. I was the 3rd guy she had met, she claimed the other 2 were creepy. I was the true gentleman that I always am and had a nice meal, no alcohol since she was only 19, and we seemed to be having a good connection. Before you know it we're going to my place, says she's never had a boyfriend and doesn't go out. LOL. A 7-8 in looks, pretty smile, nice curves with some baby fat. One thing leads to another and it's a great session. She says she has used toys before and was crazy with the secret weapon us daddys have. Skilled daty. Along with the rest of good sex. Never talked about allowance, gave her 150 and she was very happy. Have since explored other holes, msog etc and give her up to 200 for extended sessions. Better yet, she doesn't bother me if I don't see her every week. Sorry, not ready to release her to the rest of you mongers out there.
    There are so many great stories of gems that you, I, and others have experienced. SA is the place to be! (There aren't enough days in the week or testosterone in the tank.) And I, too, do not release the gems to the mongers until I'm done with them. With all the BBFS and CIP going on, why take any chances!

    That said, when you're done with her, PM me her info and I'll reciprocate! .

  4. #210

  5. #209

  6. #208

  7. #207
    Yes, it pays to negotiate and be nice to the ladies. I also got the same FBSM for $130.00.

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    The FBSM I wrote about recently is not available for $130. She reminded me--that was a special price for me. That said, if I were you I would negotiate gently with her because we're used to paying $200 for an SA babe and she would probably lower her usual prices so she can generate more business. Be polite and you'll get what you want!

  8. #206

    Correction about Aleczis

    The FBSM I wrote about recently is not available for $130. She reminded me--that was a special price for me. That said, if I were you I would negotiate gently with her because we're used to paying $200 for an SA babe and she would probably lower her usual prices so she can generate more business. Be polite and you'll get what you want!

  9. #205

    Titties

    Here's some big titties from my conquest list. I also have a collection of medium titties and itty bitty titties and snatch to share later. Maybe you'll see some titties you recognize. Have fun, guys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download_20151025_003538.jpg‎   download_20151025_003914.jpg‎   download_20170318_172536.jpg‎   download_20170914_194122.jpg‎  

  10. #204

    How a POT is now an sb

    Found a new POT a couple months ago, went through a couple messages and set up a M&G. She has no car so picked her up, lives about 15 minutes away from me and went to Brigantine. She was thrilled, and wanted to know why we went to such a fancy place. I was the 3rd guy she had met, she claimed the other 2 were creepy. I was the true gentleman that I always am and had a nice meal, no alcohol since she was only 19, and we seemed to be having a good connection. Before you know it we're going to my place, says she's never had a boyfriend and doesn't go out. LOL. A 7-8 in looks, pretty smile, nice curves with some baby fat. One thing leads to another and it's a great session. She says she has used toys before and was crazy with the secret weapon us daddys have. Skilled daty. Along with the rest of good sex. Never talked about allowance, gave her 150 and she was very happy. Have since explored other holes, msog etc and give her up to 200 for extended sessions. Better yet, she doesn't bother me if I don't see her every week. Sorry, not ready to release her to the rest of you mongers out there.

  11. #203
    Yes, she is really great!

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Check out: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-2bd38c6bdb50.

    She gives FBSM with fantastic endings. She is cute, has big tits, if that's your thing, and loves sex. Mention me, Tennis Nut, and you'll get extra-special treatment. Tell her you want the $130 special. Treat her with respect and you'll leave happy. Ask her for more pictures sent to your email address. You'll like what you see. She spends more than an hour with you. In fact, I was there for two hours! I left very happy.

    Have fun!

  12. #202

    Massage Plus Wild Woman = A Great Time!

    Check out: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-2bd38c6bdb50.

    She gives FBSM with fantastic endings. She is cute, has big tits, if that's your thing, and loves sex. Mention me, Tennis Nut, and you'll get extra-special treatment. Tell her you want the $130 special. Treat her with respect and you'll leave happy. Ask her for more pictures sent to your email address. You'll like what you see. She spends more than an hour with you. In fact, I was there for two hours! I left very happy.

    Have fun!

  13. #201

    Skyeandsea

    Skyeandsea.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-dc3ba6ec796d

    WTF can't figure this one out. She's been viewing my profile, favorites me so I send a cordial message to introduce myself etc. No outlandish requests, and she blocks me? Doesn't bother me since my plate is full anyway, it's just kind of a funny how fickle some sbs are.

  14. #200

    What is POT?

    For me, POT sb is a "potential" . I don't classify them as a true sb until the deal has been closed and they are fulfilling he role of sugar baby. However, I could be wrong. Any othet insight.

  15. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by BearWithMe  [View Original Post]
    I'd say door #2 looks like the best bet for looks vs. Value. Forget #4. #3 seems like a semi-pro. #1 seems non-committal.
    Here's my take: Number two looks homely enough that she won't be demanding or have GPS, and one might be able to make her a free FWB because she's horny and her inbox isn't being flooded with anxious mongers. Number Four looks like a long-shot, but I love the look. Number Three--who has expressed an interest in getting together with me--could be a winner. I love her face. Her butt and hips are big, so maybe she's humble despite being beautiful. She doesn't look like a semi-pro to me, although her profile description is pretty direct. Number one is noncommittal and, so far, a time-waster. She disappears and then reappears. Well, two can play that game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape