Thread: Sugar Daddy & Other Related Websites
+
Add Report
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 2911
-
10-03-17 09:10 #211Senior Member

Posts: 215A weekend for prayers
Was in LV this past weekend, a horrible event and fortunately I was at the other end of the strip. Makes me thankful for everything I have and no matter how bad things seem, I realize it could always be worse. Be safe and do something kind for someone today.
-
09-30-17 12:13 #210

Posts: 366Ya got to love it!
There are so many great stories of gems that you, I, and others have experienced. SA is the place to be! (There aren't enough days in the week or testosterone in the tank.) And I, too, do not release the gems to the mongers until I'm done with them. With all the BBFS and CIP going on, why take any chances!
Originally Posted by Waxxon
[View Original Post]
That said, when you're done with her, PM me her info and I'll reciprocate! .
-
09-30-17 11:02 #209

Posts: 366Time Wasters
-
09-30-17 10:54 #208

Posts: 366411 on SA Babes Wanted
Anyone have experience with any of them?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-f2cb6aa0dda3
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-a52c87542fb2
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-aecd4d9f6c90
-
09-28-17 22:19 #207Senior Member

Posts: 29Looks like a pro
-
09-28-17 18:22 #206Senior Member

Posts: 29Yes, it pays to negotiate and be nice to the ladies. I also got the same FBSM for $130.00.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-17 10:10 #205

Posts: 366Correction about Aleczis
The FBSM I wrote about recently is not available for $130. She reminded me--that was a special price for me. That said, if I were you I would negotiate gently with her because we're used to paying $200 for an SA babe and she would probably lower her usual prices so she can generate more business. Be polite and you'll get what you want!
-
09-28-17 09:48 #204Senior Member

Posts: 77Titties
Here's some big titties from my conquest list. I also have a collection of medium titties and itty bitty titties and snatch to share later. Maybe you'll see some titties you recognize. Have fun, guys!
-
09-28-17 09:27 #203Senior Member

Posts: 215How a POT is now an sb
Found a new POT a couple months ago, went through a couple messages and set up a M&G. She has no car so picked her up, lives about 15 minutes away from me and went to Brigantine. She was thrilled, and wanted to know why we went to such a fancy place. I was the 3rd guy she had met, she claimed the other 2 were creepy. I was the true gentleman that I always am and had a nice meal, no alcohol since she was only 19, and we seemed to be having a good connection. Before you know it we're going to my place, says she's never had a boyfriend and doesn't go out. LOL. A 7-8 in looks, pretty smile, nice curves with some baby fat. One thing leads to another and it's a great session. She says she has used toys before and was crazy with the secret weapon us daddys have. Skilled daty. Along with the rest of good sex. Never talked about allowance, gave her 150 and she was very happy. Have since explored other holes, msog etc and give her up to 200 for extended sessions. Better yet, she doesn't bother me if I don't see her every week. Sorry, not ready to release her to the rest of you mongers out there.
-
09-28-17 02:24 #202Senior Member

Posts: 29Yes, she is really great!
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-17 19:43 #201

Posts: 366Massage Plus Wild Woman = A Great Time!
Check out: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-2bd38c6bdb50.
She gives FBSM with fantastic endings. She is cute, has big tits, if that's your thing, and loves sex. Mention me, Tennis Nut, and you'll get extra-special treatment. Tell her you want the $130 special. Treat her with respect and you'll leave happy. Ask her for more pictures sent to your email address. You'll like what you see. She spends more than an hour with you. In fact, I was there for two hours! I left very happy.
Have fun!
-
09-27-17 18:42 #200Senior Member

Posts: 215Skyeandsea
Skyeandsea.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-dc3ba6ec796d
WTF can't figure this one out. She's been viewing my profile, favorites me so I send a cordial message to introduce myself etc. No outlandish requests, and she blocks me? Doesn't bother me since my plate is full anyway, it's just kind of a funny how fickle some sbs are.
-
09-27-17 13:32 #199Senior Member

Posts: 215What is POT?
For me, POT sb is a "potential" . I don't classify them as a true sb until the deal has been closed and they are fulfilling he role of sugar baby. However, I could be wrong. Any othet insight.
-
09-27-17 10:18 #198

Posts: 366Here's my take: Number two looks homely enough that she won't be demanding or have GPS, and one might be able to make her a free FWB because she's horny and her inbox isn't being flooded with anxious mongers. Number Four looks like a long-shot, but I love the look. Number Three--who has expressed an interest in getting together with me--could be a winner. I love her face. Her butt and hips are big, so maybe she's humble despite being beautiful. She doesn't look like a semi-pro to me, although her profile description is pretty direct. Number one is noncommittal and, so far, a time-waster. She disappears and then reappears. Well, two can play that game.
Originally Posted by BearWithMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-17 10:03 #197

Posts: 366What is POT?
POT? Piece of Tush?
I play with a lot of the women, especially those who contact me first. If they have the audacity to contact me first, I'll have the audacity to ask for sexy photos!
I exchanged fun and witty messages with one girl and I told her "I'm getting tired of introducing women to the wonderful world of sailing, satisfying them sexually, and then having to give them a couple of hundred bucks. It seems to me I'm providing as much, if not more, value to the proposition. Now, granted, these are women who normally would not date me, but still, the equation seems unbalanced. " She replied that she understood and, if she didn't live so far from San Diego, she'd come sailing with me. So some of them are somewhat real and realistic.
I had another one who, at the end of a nice day of sailing, I told her I thought she was attractive, but I didn't want an arrangement with her. She thanked me for my honesty. I said, "That said, would you want to fool around?" And she went for it! Well, the sex was so good that I WANTED to give her $200 as she was leaving. She was surprised and pleased. She's been a regular--about every two weeks--and I enjoy her company thorough. She's smart and can carry on a respectable conversation! You can't find that combination very often! All this for $200 per visit. You can't get that in Mexico or at an AMP!
Another story--two days ago I met a new SB at a coffee place. She walked up and I thought, "Thank you, goD!" She was way better looking than her profile picture. We talked for an hour--she has a brain (and hit it off nicely. She said she wanted to go sailing. Two hours later we were on the ocean sailing with the boat on autopilot, fucking, sucking and going crazy. She was a wild one!
I have to resist the urge to rescue all these girls. If I were rich I would buy them cars, houses, and give them vibrators shaped like me. .
Originally Posted by Waxxon
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





