Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 11028
-
10-06-17 12:19 #4908Senior Member

Posts: 117Chloe / megan
Went by newmarket sq. Picked her up, . 3 BBBJ no cim.
-
10-06-17 10:34 #4907Senior Member

Posts: 100Popular cruising area in the news
I'd guess police enforcement is up with the current attention on this area.
Originally Posted by Bolthor
[View Original Post]
https://www.boston.com/news/local-ne...er-drug-havens
-
10-05-17 15:16 #4906Senior Member

Posts: 2682I was over by Newmarket on business today, and spotted this girl. Didn't have time to play, and couldn't even stop to talk because Uncle LEO was nearby. Looked real cute though. Anyone know who she is? And more importantly have her number?
Sorry for the low quality cell phone pic, definitely not up to my usual photography standards.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
10-05-17 15:08 #4905Senior Member

Posts: 2682
Originally Posted by Bolthor
[View Original Post]
I agree, she's a nice girl, never any problems. She'll probably reward you for it.
Originally Posted by DeepThroat69
[View Original Post]
Did she get a new phone yet? last time I saw her she didn't have one.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
10-05-17 14:04 #4904Senior Member

Posts: 2198
Originally Posted by Bolthor
[View Original Post]
Do that man. Find her and return the money. The way her face would light up would make you feel good about yourself for months to come. Those girls are not used to being treated like human beings. It's a right thing to do, especially if she is a good girl and who knows you might even get a word on the street that you're a "good perv" LOL and who knows when it could come handy.
Originally Posted by Bolthor
[View Original Post]
Once I helped a girl on Copacobana (not financially but health wise) that allowed her to keep her job and next thing I know I get a visit from her, her brother and an older man who informs me that if I'm ever treated poorly by anybody in the neighborhood I should talk to her, and I'd have the whole favela Pavaozinho helping me out in getting justice or "resolving my problem". If you ever lived in Rio you know that the whole Copacobana is in perpetually terror in regards to that small favela up the hill. I never had a need of actually use them but it was sure nice to know that if somebody messes with me (robs me, beats me up, etc) God help them.
-
10-05-17 10:46 #4903Senior Member

Posts: 171I am seriously considering returning it as I like her if it was anone time girl I would have to say no. I'm sure she will be more than grateful in services provided following the return of the money!
Originally Posted by DeepThroat69
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-17 10:21 #4902Senior Member

Posts: 139I would try to return the money next time I saw her. Diane is a known SW in the area. Many mongers have used her services. She has never crossed anyone.
Originally Posted by Bolthor
[View Original Post]
Karma is a *****.
I am sure she would be more than grateful. Just my opinion.
Then again never understand those people that find $10,000 in their cab and return the money.
-
10-05-17 09:36 #4901Senior Member

Posts: 171A win for us!(or at least me!)
Went out last night Newmarket saw some talent but was not able to pry / lure anyone away from the group they were hanging up in. Around midnight before calling it a night I decided to check out the dot ave bridge and came across diane! Hopped right in with a kiss and a smile and went to a spot a received another fantastic BBBJCIM for. 3. Dropped her off at a friends house as she said the cops were everywhere and she was done for the night. Got a kiss goodnight and we went on our merry ways. Entering my car this mornninsaw money on the passenger floor to the tune of 66 $. So I got a freebie plus a tip! However the more I think about it I feel bad but wonder what I would have done if I noticed she dropped it when I left her off. I like this girl and will see her again and I know I'm not beholden to her and have lost money before so what comes around goes around so next time I see her I'll see if she remembers or not. What would you guys do?
-
10-02-17 09:22 #4900Senior Member

Posts: 171Sunday
Decided to hit the Newmarket area around 8 pm and immediately came across Chloe a little spinner real cute. Went to a spot and got anniceNBBJ but wouldn't let me blow in her mouth not bad for a donation of 25 looks like lots of action around there as I dropped her off uncle LEO was sitting right there but as the deed was done nonissue. Will cruise hat area again pickings look better that dot ave.
-
09-29-17 13:22 #4899Regular Member

Posts: 11The game
I live in Clinton but work in Allston late nights and looking for where the spot is for all the SW. Any info would be great. Thanks and be safe.
-
09-27-17 13:43 #4898Senior Member

Posts: 3024Took a stroll down to Newmarket last night and bump into a pretty tall WSW on the corner of Pierson and Mass Ave. Took her behind a U-Haul van for $15 bucks for quick doggy action. Face was worn from drug use but, she did have a decent looking ass. Got the job done. Tried to find the brunette Danny and I mentioned prior but, she was nowhere to be found. I may try next week.
-
09-27-17 13:02 #4897Regular Member

Posts: 14Hit a couple strolls
A couple of nights back, cruised around a bit. 8-9 ish range if memory serves.
Started on BHA, and I'm honestly almost done with that drag. Same trash pretty much after multiple loops. Saw one skinny probable LSW with frizzy hair walkin up near devon, tried to park and get a closer look, but she crossed the street. Saw another car probably in the mix for her and saw nothing on the loop back around.
So, we maneuvered to Mass and the MMile. This seems like a better locale for this time frame, since it is before the shelter locks up. Saw the regular assortment of zombies. Saw a small WSW walking from behind with long, frizzy blondish hair. Seemed promising so I passed by and whipped around to a side st and waited for the walk-up. As she did, I saw that the years haven't been too kind to her. She asked for a cigarette, then what I was up to. I just said 'waiting for a friend' and she moved along.
Few more rounds and saw a brunette spinnerish WSW with a backpack walking up the same part of the st. Gave me the smile on roll-by one. Mistimed my whip around, but was lucky enough to catch her eye again and park up near the Haul. So, she hopped in.
Dreamt of her being named Tay, probably mid-20's. Looked a little weary from The Life but still pretty good IMO. Said she usually posts but was staying at the shelter. Asked for .4, settled for .25 and probably would go lower. Hit a side st and she got to work. Took shirt off to reveal perky little titties with great nips I was pleasantly surprised by. Made the BBBJ much quicker. CIM in short order and dropped her off nearby. Said phone was stolen, so unfortunately no # gotten, but she said she strolls there often enough. Probably pretty new to the st. , so I'd go for it. FS also on the menu.
-
09-27-17 00:07 #4896Senior Member

Posts: 139Target
I bumped into Diane at Target tonight.
Originally Posted by Bolthor
[View Original Post]
She looks a lot different in that lightning. LOL.
She is very skinner than I last saw her. She wasn't working but hit me up for $5. Told her to get something to eat.
-
09-25-17 12:23 #4895Senior Member

Posts: 234Deuce?
Guys, wondering if any of you are watching this new tv series on HBO? Title is Deuce and its about NY Times Square in the 70's. Lots of similarities to our Combat Zone back then.
-
09-24-17 21:27 #4894Senior Member

Posts: 138Chloe
You're absolutely right. Most of the time she sits in a huge group of people that congregate behind the Best Western. I was staying there for a few days so I kept seeing her walk away from the crowd.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




