The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #203
    Yes, she is really great!

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Check out: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-2bd38c6bdb50.

    She gives FBSM with fantastic endings. She is cute, has big tits, if that's your thing, and loves sex. Mention me, Tennis Nut, and you'll get extra-special treatment. Tell her you want the $130 special. Treat her with respect and you'll leave happy. Ask her for more pictures sent to your email address. You'll like what you see. She spends more than an hour with you. In fact, I was there for two hours! I left very happy.

    Have fun!

  2. #202

    Massage Plus Wild Woman = A Great Time!

    Check out: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-2bd38c6bdb50.

    She gives FBSM with fantastic endings. She is cute, has big tits, if that's your thing, and loves sex. Mention me, Tennis Nut, and you'll get extra-special treatment. Tell her you want the $130 special. Treat her with respect and you'll leave happy. Ask her for more pictures sent to your email address. You'll like what you see. She spends more than an hour with you. In fact, I was there for two hours! I left very happy.

    Have fun!

  3. #201

    Skyeandsea

    Skyeandsea.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-dc3ba6ec796d

    WTF can't figure this one out. She's been viewing my profile, favorites me so I send a cordial message to introduce myself etc. No outlandish requests, and she blocks me? Doesn't bother me since my plate is full anyway, it's just kind of a funny how fickle some sbs are.

  4. #200

    What is POT?

    For me, POT sb is a "potential" . I don't classify them as a true sb until the deal has been closed and they are fulfilling he role of sugar baby. However, I could be wrong. Any othet insight.

  5. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by BearWithMe  [View Original Post]
    I'd say door #2 looks like the best bet for looks vs. Value. Forget #4. #3 seems like a semi-pro. #1 seems non-committal.
    Here's my take: Number two looks homely enough that she won't be demanding or have GPS, and one might be able to make her a free FWB because she's horny and her inbox isn't being flooded with anxious mongers. Number Four looks like a long-shot, but I love the look. Number Three--who has expressed an interest in getting together with me--could be a winner. I love her face. Her butt and hips are big, so maybe she's humble despite being beautiful. She doesn't look like a semi-pro to me, although her profile description is pretty direct. Number one is noncommittal and, so far, a time-waster. She disappears and then reappears. Well, two can play that game.

  6. #198

    What is POT?

    POT? Piece of Tush?

    I play with a lot of the women, especially those who contact me first. If they have the audacity to contact me first, I'll have the audacity to ask for sexy photos!

    I exchanged fun and witty messages with one girl and I told her "I'm getting tired of introducing women to the wonderful world of sailing, satisfying them sexually, and then having to give them a couple of hundred bucks. It seems to me I'm providing as much, if not more, value to the proposition. Now, granted, these are women who normally would not date me, but still, the equation seems unbalanced. " She replied that she understood and, if she didn't live so far from San Diego, she'd come sailing with me. So some of them are somewhat real and realistic.

    I had another one who, at the end of a nice day of sailing, I told her I thought she was attractive, but I didn't want an arrangement with her. She thanked me for my honesty. I said, "That said, would you want to fool around?" And she went for it! Well, the sex was so good that I WANTED to give her $200 as she was leaving. She was surprised and pleased. She's been a regular--about every two weeks--and I enjoy her company thorough. She's smart and can carry on a respectable conversation! You can't find that combination very often! All this for $200 per visit. You can't get that in Mexico or at an AMP!

    Another story--two days ago I met a new SB at a coffee place. She walked up and I thought, "Thank you, goD!" She was way better looking than her profile picture. We talked for an hour--she has a brain (and hit it off nicely. She said she wanted to go sailing. Two hours later we were on the ocean sailing with the boat on autopilot, fucking, sucking and going crazy. She was a wild one!

    I have to resist the urge to rescue all these girls. If I were rich I would buy them cars, houses, and give them vibrators shaped like me. .

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    That's great, getting a few more pics to show us while toying with her was a great idea. I'll have to remember to playfully interact with these wannabe spoiled I'm entitled to the finer things in life girls. What they don't get is that as daddys we are getting more than have time or $$ for. What's nice about playing in the bowl and finding a new POT is the hunt and showing the sb a good time for all, and keep them clamoring for more.

  7. #197
    I'd say door #2 looks like the best bet for looks vs. Value. Forget #4. #3 seems like a semi-pro. #1 seems non-committal.

  8. #196

    Re Darlenee1472

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    I played with her this morning for the hell of it. I messaged her and said, "How about $3 K / month?" We went back and forth briefly, she agreed to it, I asked for more photos via email, which are below. She's not $3 K / month material! I asked her for more sexy pix and she said, No thanks and goodbye. Oh well, I tried. I was pulling her chain the whole time anyway, so who cares.
    That's great, getting a few more pics to show us while toying with her was a great idea. I'll have to remember to playfully interact with these wannabe spoiled I'm entitled to the finer things in life girls. What they don't get is that as daddys we are getting more than have time or $$ for. What's nice about playing in the bowl and finding a new POT is the hunt and showing the sb a good time for all, and keep them clamoring for more.

  9. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-e83e2b778214

    Had been messaging this one a couple weeks ago, then she would just drop out right in the middle of some texting. Wouldn't hear from her for a couple days, then out of the blue she would start up again. Essentially lost my interest since she seemed flaky. Couldn't get her to a M&G, but she did initiate some discussion of allowance. Said she wanted 1000/ mo, said we could work with something like that. Pro-rated to 200+ a week until we develop some trust. She came right back with I want 500/ meet, my response-how does that make sense with 1000/ mo? Then she ghosted me for several days. Today she gets back to me and wants to negotiate again. Says she wants 1000/ mo again. Again offer to pro-rate to start. She wants-meet at Starbucks, if I like her 500 up front. Then another 500 after I'm satisfied. Told her, that's not 1000/ mo. What assurance do I have for the remaining meetings for the rest of the month. "No problem, I'm good for it" Of course, why not, nothing better than a verbal guarantee from a flaky sounding GPS sb. Comments?
    Seems like the flaky type, she added me and my friend in the same afternoon 2 weeks ago. I have not communicated with her tho, maybe she just search and add a bunch of guys as she goes down the list.

  10. #194

    Forgetabouther!

    I wonder if she has management. Whenever I see tatoos across or close to a woman's chest, I wonder if she has been "branded" by some dude / pimp. I don't trust that. I would skip her if I were you. There are lots of other cute young ones. I hate the negotiating up front. Every great woman I've met has just left it up to me to give them money at the last minute. I won't repeat myself. Read this forum. You should like you know what you're doing. Keep fishing, Man, they're biting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-e83e2b778214

    Had been messaging this one a couple weeks ago, then she would just drop out right in the middle of some texting. Wouldn't hear from her for a couple days, then out of the blue she would start up again. Essentially lost my interest since she seemed flaky. Couldn't get her to a M&G, but she did initiate some discussion of allowance. Said she wanted 1000/ mo, said we could work with something like that. Pro-rated to 200+ a week until we develop some trust. She came right back with I want 500/ meet, my response-how does that make sense with 1000/ mo? Then she ghosted me for several days. Today she gets back to me and wants to negotiate again. Says she wants 1000/ mo again. Again offer to pro-rate to start. She wants-meet at Starbucks, if I like her 500 up front. Then another 500 after I'm satisfied. Told her, that's not 1000/ mo. What assurance do I have for the remaining meetings for the rest of the month. "No problem, I'm good for it" Of course, why not, nothing better than a verbal guarantee from a flaky sounding GPS sb. Comments?

  11. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by SDMonger69  [View Original Post]
    On how it went down. In or out, convo, etc. She looks pimped or managed just by the way she does her brows. Thanks for the tip. She already faved me. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post.
    I met her off CL years back and met up near ECB. Jumped in my car and asked for donation up front. Something about her threw me off, Iwas hesitant but then she pulled down her shirt and asked if I didn't I want to suck on her tits. Gave her the donation and she sprinted out of my car and into another parked the down the street before they flew off.

    Learned to always trust my instincts after that, no matter how good the girl looks. Lesson learned.

  12. #192

    XOSexybaeXO

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-e83e2b778214

    Had been messaging this one a couple weeks ago, then she would just drop out right in the middle of some texting. Wouldn't hear from her for a couple days, then out of the blue she would start up again. Essentially lost my interest since she seemed flaky. Couldn't get her to a M&G, but she did initiate some discussion of allowance. Said she wanted 1000/ mo, said we could work with something like that. Pro-rated to 200+ a week until we develop some trust. She came right back with I want 500/ meet, my response-how does that make sense with 1000/ mo? Then she ghosted me for several days. Today she gets back to me and wants to negotiate again. Says she wants 1000/ mo again. Again offer to pro-rate to start. She wants-meet at Starbucks, if I like her 500 up front. Then another 500 after I'm satisfied. Told her, that's not 1000/ mo. What assurance do I have for the remaining meetings for the rest of the month. "No problem, I'm good for it" Of course, why not, nothing better than a verbal guarantee from a flaky sounding GPS sb. Comments?

  13. #191

    Diamunpa -- Whatever that is. Her name is Diana

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-0c79d86a8a08

    I've been messaging her all day, playing with her even though I told her she lives too far away (Palm Springs). She said her car won't take her as far as San Diego. (Someone buy her a new car!) She sounds open-minded, fun and can host. Check her out, travel a little, and TOFTT! Be sure to take pictures and share them with us!

  14. #190

    Darleneee Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Waxxon  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-eb11bba064d8

    Been messaging with this new POT, she wanted to know right up front what type of monthly allowance I was ready to give. Said I would rather discuss in person. Got no response. I let a couple days go by and messaged back "what type of allowance are you looking for?" She got right back to me, 3 K / mo if we meet once a week. I countered at 800/ mo, would go to 1000 with 2 overnights a month. These SBs need to get a dose of reality or walk around bored with their GPS. Or. How many of you daddies are going along with these requests?
    I played with her this morning for the hell of it. I messaged her and said, "How about $3 K / month?" We went back and forth briefly, she agreed to it, I asked for more photos via email, which are below. She's not $3 K / month material! I asked her for more sexy pix and she said, No thanks and goodbye. Oh well, I tried. I was pulling her chain the whole time anyway, so who cares.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Darlenee_01.jpg‎   Darlenee_02.jpg‎   Darlenee_03.jpg‎   Darlenee_04.JPG‎  

  15. #189

    Looking for a favor

    My SA account JUST expired. I was on the verge of getting a phone number. Would someone be willing to pass my burner email to this gal so I can resume this conversation? PM me if you're willing to help a brother out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape