Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,036 to 16,050 of 35480
-
09-25-17 19:19 #19445Senior Member

Posts: 1837Jo Jo the Crying Beggar
I stopped at Sam's Club to pick up a few items and as soon as I got out of my vehicle, JoJo comes running up to my car wearing short cotton shorts that were too small for her and a crop top shirt. Then she began her spiel. She was sobbing as usual and told me that she is a good person and not on drugs and that I could check with the Manager at the 7/11 about the fact that she never does drugs. She went on to tell me that she had left her child at the Waffle House and she was trying to get a room and only needed $13 more to get said room. She whimpered, whined, and played it up. I was thinking. I am so sure you never do drugs, I am positive the 7/11 manager would vouch for you, and mainly, I am sure there is a small child at the Waffle House waiting for you.
She kept on and on even said that she would do anything to get the $13. She even offered to go for a ride with me, anything.
I told her I have no cash to give her and wished her good luck. Then I added "JO JO" to that in a sharp tone. As soon as I said her name, she perked up in an odd sort of way. Almost thinking she was in like flint since I knew of her. Before she could even blink, I added. No one wants your nasty a$$. She scoffed at me, turned away and walked off. Here's where it got F'd up. The next day I noticed a long scratch down the length of the vehicle I was driving. My guess is it was revenge of JoJo. The part that turns it back on her is that it was a rental vehicle and she didn't mess up my personal vehicle. She screwed up a rental car. I have since returned the rental car and the scratch is no longer my issue.
The next time I see her out begging though. I will approach her and give her some of her $h!t back to her. I am not sure how I will do it but I may try to get her in the car and drive her way out of her jurisdiction and leave her high and dry. I don't know yet. My Monger Friends, please feel free to show this one that her antics are NOT welcomed in any manner you see fit. The funny thing is that if she wasn't so dumpy looking, she might be a banging looking chick. She just don't get it that you get good things by offering good service. Not being a lying, crying b-otch.
Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.
Grain 56.
-
09-25-17 16:39 #19444Senior Member

Posts: 87My ATF Maria
Yesterday 300. Get a call from a number I didn't recognize, let it go to voicemail. Caller hung up. Happened 2 more times in a row. I picked up next time to tell them to fuck off!! To my surprise it was my sweet atf MARIA!! She just got out of the hospital, luckily she knows my number to reach me. She's on a borrowed phone so no digits and of course I'm out of town and couldn't get her. We set up a meet later in the week, she may have phone by then. Can't wait!
-
09-25-17 11:09 #19443Senior Member

Posts: 520Milstead Pic
You can find a great pics of this moron on the florida arrest site. Orange county clerk shows this guy busted for impersonating an officer, assault, and extortion.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-17 11:03 #19442Senior Member

Posts: 520Nutcase convictions
Check out the Orange County Clerk website; he has his own issues including Grand Theft, Evicition, Felony traffic offenses, extortion, aggravated assault, and falsely impersonating an officer.
Originally Posted by EMale7676
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-17 07:56 #19441Senior Member

Posts: 1039Monday morning
Took a cruise this morning and there were quite a few young ladies out there walking. Does anyone know a white girl kind of tall with a bob haircut named Honey? She was over by the waffle house. Also a Latino looking chick wearing glasses was over by best buy. Pulled up next to her, but she just walked by. Stay safe.
Sox.
-
09-25-17 00:11 #19440Senior Member

Posts: 449Hey Chris5
Hey Chris5 I sent you a PM I'm in Orlando from Chicago trying my luck on the trail! LOL.
-
09-24-17 23:19 #19439Senior Member

Posts: 188Not since Alex
Have I been so thoroughly hypnotized by a face. This evening Alex was busy, Gigi and Lily were still sleeping or whatever, so I went to bang Sherry who I hadn't seen in ages. On the way I saw a woman struggling with a large burlap bag and knapsack walking along the sidewalk around 45th. I swung around to get a closer, second look. Absolutely gorgeous to me. But she gave no indication of being a working girl so I went to bang Sherry. I do like it with her, but boy she just doesn't stop talking and doesn't want to leave. She'd still be with me if I let her. So drop her and go to McDs. On the way out, Ms. Gorgeous face and I bump into each other. Mr. Macho me is tongue-tied!! All I could eke out is a weak "Hi". I've banged all kinds of beautiful women without being intimidated, but this one made my knees weak. I went back to my ride and mustered my composure. I still had no clue whether she was a working girl or not. She gave no reason to believe she was. Conservative dress. Carrying bags. She moved over to the area where you'd look for Kaylee. Alone. Ok, I just couldn't leave without finding out. I drove on over and asked her name? Cassidy. Bummer didn't ring a bell. Still no clue. I asked if I could give her a hand with her packages and give her a ride somewhere. I soon got the story. Escaping from a bad situation, been walking for three months. She accepted my offer for BJ and went to a spot. So easy and down to earth to talk to. Within 30 minutes it was like we knew each other for years. Didn't even ask for money up front. So after I watched that unforgrtable face bobbing up and down for awhile, I realized I'd much rather be nose to nose with it. So I could get close up. Gaze into those eyes. I stopped her, asked if she'd finish FS for an extra 10 and after a short but important discussion of std potential, my dick was up her pussy. TIGHT! I don't think I'll ever forget this fuck. She's not a yeller, but more of a wimperer. And we both enjoyed it immensely and just stayed together afterwards for awhile and clutched. Maybe it's just me, but she has a certain look that is mesmerizing. Her body is not the spinner type I go for, but I definitely can be converted. Anyway, I dropped her off and we chatted a good long while. She's heard of the board from someone. She would luv me to get her business. I told her with the pics I got of her, she'd get a ton, but no she has a family. She is 28, two kids, C-section. Candy user, but claims to maintain control and not overdo it. She was totally coherent with me. Says she is going to get a room and get dolled-up for me. My imagination is running wild. I checked for prior reviews. There was one by Ironleg of a Cassidy in Kissimmee. He described her as a Super find. Might be her. But might not. Folks this one is an absolute sweetheart. She'll be a star if she wants this life. YMMV. She told me she usually asks more than I gave her, but would take "whatever I could afford" from me anytime. Yes, life is good. I suspect this is only the beginning with sweet Cassidy.
-
09-24-17 23:07 #19438Senior Member

Posts: 199Fyi
I was crussing the paradise trail. When I drove by wawa by the mall. I seen this beautyful blond. TGTBT blond. Then I notice. A strangled "utility van" by the supermarket next to wawa. I go down to I4 there was nothing. Then on my way back south there was the van still in the parking lot with the lights on. On the other side of wawa there was uncle hanging out by the tach school be safe.
-
09-24-17 22:59 #19437Senior Member

Posts: 1104Angela
Think I saw her tonight around 8:30 near the bowling alley. Was wearing a pink (red?) dress so maybe she was the other red dress WSW besides Mariam. Pretty much the same experience, not a clock watcher, kind of quiet but lucid, above average skills. Exact same deal with having to be told to work with the boys. Too bad no phone (claims she got it wet). The only negative was she says four kids and she definitely wasn't tight.
Originally Posted by TittyManCam
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-17 22:06 #19436Senior Member

Posts: 188Story of Two Women
I'm way backed up on reports so I'll try knocking out a few quickly. A few weeks ago I got the number from a trusted board member of a girl I should try. I attempted to a few times to connect, but nothing ever materialized. Friday. Hadn't heard from my faves so accepted date with Jessica who contacted me. A couple minutes later after I made that date, I got a text from the new girl she had a room could I come? I happened to know that hotel very well and even knew exactly where her room was located in the hotel. So I said ok to her too. Now here's the interesting part. I had gotten the number from a street monger and when I came she said she was a BP girl. So we compromised. I got SW price and she got anonymity from the disgrace of being known as a streetwalker (in her mind). Hence, I'm not identifying her. Personally, I think SW girls are preferble cause they're just as good and don't waste time (not always though). Ok, got a very good BJ. She asked me to drop her off to get candy and when she told me where, a lightbulb went on. That was where I was supposed to meet Jessica. So I said hey while you're enjoying your candy, I'd like to borrow the room for a bit. She said sure so Jessica and I went for a couple sessions of mediocre BJ followed by a couple wonderful fucks. Recently, my ATF Alex introduced me to a new position of fucking that I really like and I practiced on Jessica. Boy life is good.
So I dropped the key back to Ms. Nameless and offred to drive her back. She declined. The next morning I was expecting a text from Ms. Nameless as usually happens with me. Nothing. A bit disconcerning. Have I lost my mojo? She doen't want to see me? About 5 pm I got a text from her. "Superman I just got out of. " Turns out after I dropped off the key, she went for more business and chose to go with an undercover and was quickly surrounded by LEO. No, she's not a SW. LOL. Hard to deny it now.
Now, what I'm wondering, is how she got released in one day considering what she had with her?
-
09-24-17 17:51 #19435Senior Member

Posts: 31No good KiKi
Had a semi dream with KiKi the other night. Went to her spot. Head game not that great. Kept stopping and complaining. I didn't feel comfortable. When I told her go to another place she did not wanted to, she wanted me to go to her hotel room and I said no. I started to think this was a set up to get mogged. After 7 min of nothing she got out of car, took $ and ran. So be carefull with this one. She's No Good.
-
09-24-17 17:06 #19434Senior Member

Posts: 89Red dress
Never mind. There are two girls with red dresses today. One was a white girl on 43rd. The second one was Mariam by Sam's Club. Picked up Mariam. She took me to a secluded spot. Gave me some BBJCIM and spit it outside the car. It was decent. I prefer more suction and hand movement. But would recommend her. She said she was having a horrible Sunday. Dropped her off at the Suburban. She's going to be in that area for the night.
Originally Posted by JohnnyPumper
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-17 15:39 #19433Senior Member

Posts: 7357Mariam on Paradise Trail
Mariam is one of the most beautiful girl's on Paradise Trail. Gorgeous long hair with killer dick sucking skill's.
Originally Posted by PopperOrland
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
09-24-17 15:31 #19432Senior Member

Posts: 89Red dress
I think I saw her today by the Chevron on 43rd. Was that where you found her?
Originally Posted by PopperOrland
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-17 14:24 #19431Senior Member

Posts: 131Marian
I was driving on the trail and saw this girl wearing a red summer dress my little head told me that I had a headache and should give this girl a try. Did a you turn and when I got close I noticed that she was Marian invited her in drove to my spot and got a nice BBBJCIM with a lots of tongue swirling and ball sucking.
Dropped her off at the walfle house.












Reply With Quote





