Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19430

    Marian

    I was driving on the trail and saw this girl wearing a red summer dress my little head told me that I had a headache and should give this girl a try. Did a you turn and when I got close I noticed that she was Marian invited her in drove to my spot and got a nice BBBJCIM with a lots of tongue swirling and ball sucking.

    Dropped her off at the walfle house.

  2. #19429
    Quote Originally Posted by Giventofly  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with her. She is cash and dash.
    I do not eat until dinner is done. So no problem there.

  3. #19428

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Last night. Smiled and lifted her miniskirt and saw no panties. And did see a great looking hairy pussy. My favorite kind of pussy! Current Top 5 cause of her consistently outstanding full service. And because of her consistent pleasant attitude. And because she's been trustworthy. Tiffany is a pleasure to " date " . Here's a photo of Tiffany as posted by the one and only C5 !

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...2&d=1491872883

    TrailHunter Livin' The Dream.
    I can add one from last week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0079.jpg‎  

  4. #19427

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by WeSobt1  [View Original Post]
    You can drive for hours before you catch anything and sometime like to day you can pull in behind bk and consul and find a gem like I did today. Nice youn 20 + 1 or 2 year old was waiting. Picked gal great body nice and tight all they way around. FS.
    Be careful with her. She is cash and dash.

  5. #19426

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by FlbMac31  [View Original Post]
    Still looking for that consumate oralist whose BBBJCIM is incredible. Jordan? How would I contact / locate her?

    I'm new to area but in a few weeks will have a week alone with family gone and time to prowl.
    She is always on point.

  6. #19425

    Sarah

    Saw sarah out by redroof inn, and other girl quiet for sat.

  7. #19424

    Bree

    Was out and noticed an okay looking brunette spinner near 39th and OBT so decided to run her back to the hotel room for a spin.

    I got her to the room and negotiated BJ, FS and back rub for $50 and then she pulled out condom and I should have passed but we were already in the room and I had wasted a lot of time looking so I said sure but it will take you a lot longer and she said no problem. She sucked for a good 20 minutes and I kept telling her easy with the teeth.

    I got tired of it so I had her jump on for cowboy and we spent another 15 minutes and I could barely feel anything. She offered uncovered hand job but I went looking for someone else.

    May want to skip this one unless you are into covered and are an easy out. Lots of tats as well.

  8. #19423

    Bella took my virginity today.

    As far as SW's go anyways! Was thinking of dreaming last night and saw Kevon early around 6:30, made eyes, I smiled and went to turn around. By the time I got back she was gone. Saw her once more that night, again I was too slow. Made a few laps and didn't really see anything that peaked my interest except a brunette with long hair and again, I was too slow on the trigger. Thinking a massage would cure my headache, I left for my Mona special! BTW, she says she & Yuki are leaving soon to CA.

    Tonight I was determined to have a dream. Didn't see much until what I thought was the one TMC previously mentioned. Short shorts, white top, etc. So I pull in next entrance and go to turn around. Funny thing is, another monger was clearly on the same hunt. He got turned around ahead of me and we both kind of waited for her to come by to no avail. She cut behind us through the parking lot into a hotel, yapping on her phone. So we both pull away, probably reading each others minds (damn!

    After a couple of laps I'm starting to think of plan B when I see a big booty WSW, say to myself "meh", then I see Ashley / Bella. Without hesitation, bust a you-turn, pull in to the convenient store and as she walks by I roll down my window and say "hey, need a ride?" She turns around says "yeah" and hops in. The rest of the dream was the same as what others have dreamed. Anyways. 4 mario's and a tenner for a tip. (I know, I know but give me a break, I was on sleepless night #2, with one of my top 5 prospects, and I was a first timer.).

    Then I woke up, horns blaring, headlights in my rear view mirror and the light was green. Strange dream. Thought I was in Mexico. Or maybe Canada.

  9. #19422

    Fyi

    Just walked out wawa saw leo getting out red nissan suv. Stay safe my brothers.

  10. #19421

    Kevon-Round 3

    Saw Kevon today across from the 7-11 on 39th street and OBT. She was looking great in a sexy red dress that just hugged her body. She reconized me and hopped in. She immediately apologized for missing our appointment and we were off so she could make up for it. All I have to say is that the skills mentioned on the board that caused me to seek her out were absolutely on point this afternoon. End result. Chalk up another victory for the bottomless throat. I just wish she could get and keep a phone. Repeat? Hell Yeah. Pics yes. Showed the pics to my brother. He said "Seeing those pics gave my tongue a stiffy". LOL. For our monger viewing pleasure. Safe mongering.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1376.jpg‎   IMG_1377.jpg‎   IMG_1375.jpg‎   IMG_1374.jpg‎  

  11. #19420

    Tiffany

    Report is a couple of days late. Was supposed to meet up with Kevon on Wednesday evening. She ended up being a no show which is normally unheard of. At least with me. Ended up seeing Tiffany walking past the WaWa tat is located north of the Baymont. She remembers me an hops in. Very accommodating personality. No rush at all. She took care of the headache that I had while on the road paying attention to all the details. Standard tuition plus tip. Will I repeat? Yes. As a matter of fact, scheduled a get together for Thursday evening which allowed us to have some real fun. Great road head and a moist tight kitty. Will repeat. I have digits for SM. Safe Mongering.

  12. #19419

    Epiphany with Tiffany

    Last night. Smiled and lifted her miniskirt and saw no panties. And did see a great looking hairy pussy. My favorite kind of pussy! Current Top 5 cause of her consistently outstanding full service. And because of her consistent pleasant attitude. And because she's been trustworthy. Tiffany is a pleasure to " date " . Here's a photo of Tiffany as posted by the one and only C5 !

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...2&d=1491872883

    TrailHunter Livin' The Dream.

  13. #19418

    Angela

    About 2 pm today I was looking for the 2 remaining girls on my bucket list Tiffany and Barbie. Couldn't find any action in the old quad area so headed back north. As I'm passing the old chic fila I see a WSW in a white top, short haircut, and some cleavage showing. I pulled in the parking lot and she came right over. Asked if she was looking for a ride and she hops right in. Very soft spoken says her name is Angela and from pics I've seen and the area I found her this had to be the Angel I've read about. On the way to a spot she says she could use a donation to help with a family situation. Told her I had a headache that needed some assistance and catching is a must. We get to a spot and I had to play with those girls before the deed. Then Jr comes out and she gets right to it she tried to DT but couldn't so she just stayed at the top. She ignored the boys until I mentioned it and they got some attention to then back to Jr until the big bang and caught every drop. One thing I liked was during the big bang she kept looking at me until I gave her the ok to let go. Overall decent experience and got the job done with no felt teeth, plenty or roaming, and no mess.

    Pics? No.

    Will Repeat? Sure.

    Digits? No phone.

    Performance grade? B.

    TMC.

  14. #19417

    Kiki

    You can drive for hours before you catch anything and sometime like to day you can pull in behind bk and consul and find a gem like I did today. Nice youn 20 + 1 or 2 year old was waiting. Picked gal great body nice and tight all they way around. FS.

  15. #19416

    Good idea

    Quote Originally Posted by BradFlorida2  [View Original Post]
    Pass her digits we'll all break her in.

    Sounds like an un tamed Mustang.
    If you get the number, please share it with me. I will do the same!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape