Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 7897
-
10-03-17 14:09 #1162Senior Member

Posts: 347Nicole
She is for real, this is a new profile. You can probably get her for 150, but don't go over 200. Her pics are accurate, maybe a little old, she is slightly thicker too. Good mic skills. However she will blow up your phone to meet! I think she drank rum, so a few drinks and she will do about anything but greek. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by RWarNmsn69
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-17 00:39 #1161Senior Member

Posts: 380Blocked You
Yeah, I think she blocked you. I can still see her profile. Like I said, I would take this one with a grain of salt. She shared her private pics to me as well. She's all about the makeup. It's literally night and day. Not sure if I would want to have shower sex with her considering what she'll look like afterwards LOL. Someone mentioned her FB page. I haven't gotten that far with her yet.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-17 22:11 #1160Senior Member

Posts: 393
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
So does my link still go to her profile? I can no longer see it, so I guess that she has blocked me. Maybe she, too, gets off toying with guys.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-17 19:23 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 380Who knows LOL. She hasn't given me her sob story like how she did with you. That being said, I don't know what her deal is. All I know is that she's very socially awkward and doing something like this is a horrible idea.
Originally Posted by WhoKnows
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-17 19:10 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 380Grain of Salt
I've been talking with her as well. Everything seemed to be going well. Texted her asking if she was free tonight, she said yes. She wanted to clarify the ppm (which I already did on SA and she agreed to). I asked what time she's free tonight and says, "no sorry I'm busy. " Not holding my breath with this one. I'll still keep her number and see how it goes.
Originally Posted by YeongIl
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-17 18:54 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 153Got to Make You Wonder
I wonder if she has met anyone or just gets off on toying with guys.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
Who knows??
-
10-01-17 17:32 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 162Thanks for this report. On standard dating Web sites, my rule is to rule out any woman who refers to herself as a "goddess. " After all, if you reverse that, you'd have a guy calling himself a "god," which is insane. In this case, the girl called herself a "princess" in her profile. So, my new rule is to watch out for any girl who does that. If a guy called himself a "prince," everyone would run in the other direction.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
People often give themselves away with words they unconsciously use. At least this one didn't cost you any ca $h.
-
10-01-17 12:49 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 380Dodged a fucking bullet
Been chatting with this girl for a day or 2. She seemed real eager to meet up. I told her we didn't need to rush and we can meet next week. She kept asking me a good place to meet, etc. We decided to meet at the mall. Supposed to meet at 6. Texts me and says she's running late. No biggie. I hadn't even left my place yet. I get to the mall at 7 and she says she's running a few minutes behind. I figured I would do some shopping too. Fast forward, it's 8. I text her where she is, she says one place, I go to meet, she doesn't answer. Then she does it again. I tell her I'm leaving and that she wasted my time. She says she's nervous, but wants to meet. I say fine. I ask her where she is. Doesn't respond until I say again that I'm leaving. She FINALLY tells me where she is. She's in the food court eating. We were supposed to have dinner together and chat. At this point, I'm just pissed. I should've just left. It gets better.
Originally Posted by WhoKnows
[View Original Post]
This girl is NOT a fun, spunky 18 year old. Deep ass voice and talks like she's from the hood. Didn't even attempt to make herself look nice. I try to be engaging, but she doesn't give anything. Just a bunch of yes and no answers. If her life is really shitty, it's her own fault because of shitty attitude. After about 10 minutes of trying to be engaging, I just leave. She texts me (verbatim) "I'll be less awkward next time. " Doesn't apologize for wasting my time, making me miss dinner, etc.
First impressions are everything and she fucked up. Oh, and that 2nd picture in her profile has got to be fake. She does NOT have curves like that.
-
09-27-17 15:24 #1154Senior Member

Posts: 168Palm trees. Intel
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-ee04e28b963d
Ideally should have checked at the NC -Wilmington forum.
Just in case, anyone heard from her here?
Any intel on this one any one?
-
09-27-17 08:19 #1153Senior Member

Posts: 487Anyone?
This one seems DTF and has a lot of experience for someone that's 18.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-66cffaca3931
-
09-27-17 03:59 #1152Senior Member

Posts: 294Go for it!
I'd go for it! She's hot IMO. Report back and let us know.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
Safe mongering and sugaring!
-
09-26-17 09:44 #1151Senior Member

Posts: 487Info
Seems DTF Suggested a hotel and she agreed. You have to pick her up in Abigdon. Wants $250. Toughs?
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-2f26d02968da
-
09-21-17 21:56 #1150Senior Member

Posts: 199DiscreetDesires
And this ad.
Originally Posted by TravelingJohn#2
[View Original Post]
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-e64a07edfaa9
-
09-21-17 21:42 #1149Senior Member

Posts: 199A real report
Kinkygirl9696 / sexygal4 you. Waste of time. GPS and dead fish, almost a complete ripoff.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-a0c4528b60a7
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-9a8b9f800af0
Rebecca. Great girl all around. Was a little flaky at first, but someone I would call a friend.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-e563cacdf1d0
Bubblybeauty14 - never met but wasted a lot of my time.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-44bea17687d8
Nychick219 - real, attractive and easy to talk and hang out.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-f62defaac19d
Lilith_Wren. Great girl and awesome body with a weird outlook. Enjoys the friendship side of the site so don't expect treat her like a BP girl.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-4a046c63d0ea
XxAryaxx. A lot going on in her life, but she is real and fun. Not sure I would take her home to meet mom though.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-a3f2e716976b
StudentDoctor29 - how many of you knew about this secret gem? She is smart and sexy and a lot of fun. Of course she seems to be moving around a lot.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-8e8bd2aca44c
JadeSA. Asian with a good attitude and really looking for friends and fun.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-f2ae3f19b560
Lola starr. Difficult to reach, but a lot of fun if you can get past her crazy cat lady ways.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-2022bb3edac6
kaylkitten - usually only responds when she needs money or in a jam. spinner body but thats about it.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-bb69ef945823Last edited by Traveling John #2; 09-21-17 at 21:53. Reason: Spacing
-
09-21-17 21:26 #1148Senior Member

Posts: 153No Reply
Messaged her three times. Nothing heard.
Originally Posted by TallDC
[View Original Post]
Really cute though. Would love to meet her.
Wk.










Reply With Quote






