Thread: Off-Topic Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 1033
-
10-25-17 10:02 #853Senior Member

Posts: 699Well, looks like you just hit senior member status, so you won't have to worry about the delay anymore, for your posts at least. As for the need for the delays and moderator approval on newer member's posts, I have a feeling if it weren't for that this place would be absolutely SWAMPED with spam. It's inconvenient, but probably necessary.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-17 07:03 #852Senior Member

Posts: 395Constructive Criticism
I apologist 24 hours may have been a bit of an execration.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-17 17:29 #851Senior Member

Posts: 395Slow
I am not sure why but this site is so slow getting post and messages out it is not very productive. I like the site and I think its a great idea but to take 24 or more hours to get a post up is killing me! By the time you see a post the girl is gone!
Just a little constructive criticism.
We moderate and release posts 5 times a day every day. There is no way a post takes 24 hours to go live. I'm happy to hear about constructive criticism but this is impossible.
A2
-
10-01-17 12:40 #850Senior Member

Posts: 820I pass it all the time
It is in Leominster. First time I saw it I just about choked, but I have the same thought every time I walk into BJ's club. The only thing worse (or better) is when a legit business offers full service. But one would think that anyone, except maybe someone with a limited command of the language, would avoid BJ. Too funny.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-17 10:41 #849Senior Member

Posts: 136Tom you're killing me
I now have coffee all over my screen.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-17 09:28 #848Senior Member

Posts: 953One can only wish!
Drove by here, and nearly rammed the car in front of me when I saw this place. One can only wish!
-
09-20-17 20:36 #847Senior Member

Posts: 63Can't view pages
Sorry if I posted wrong section.
But I can't view each page of pics.
Just 1 page.
I'll click on the next page and directs me to first 7 days.
What gives?
-
09-20-17 10:36 #846Senior Member

Posts: 60Ava
I saw Ava posting on a sugar daddy site recently.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-17 09:25 #845Senior Member

Posts: 640BP providers
Wonder where the action will head to next. I've seen a few on CL and a few on liveescortreviews but can't imagine that the ladies would just up and quit no?
Originally Posted by Sputty
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-17 17:12 #844Senior Member

Posts: 276Bp
No more additional ads. I was talking to a girl who posts there. And I wondered the same thing with the old date. 2 $ per ad now for all, according to her.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-17 15:04 #843Senior Member

Posts: 39Aditional ad off
My guess is it now paid ad only.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-17 13:51 #842Senior Member

Posts: 1038Yup, like every other business, they are never satisfied making a ton of money, they need 2 tons, then 3 and on and on. I liked the "free" additional ads section.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-17 13:06 #841Senior Member

Posts: 640BP looks different?
Maybe its me but BP appears to have made some changes. Used to be if you scrolled a bit you would come across an "additional ads" section with the current date but it looks like that's getting phased out because the most recent date there is Friday the 15th. Anyone else notive this? Wonder what's changing on thier side.
-
09-03-17 12:30 #840Senior Member

Posts: 52Poor service, poor review
I can't vouch for all the stuff I've been seeing, but one of the providers that were getting bashed on BP had accurate things written about her. Personally I am all for this behavior because some providers truly do believe they can rip people off and that it is perfectly ok. NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT. Plus, things can be a lot worse than some things written on the web about a provider's service. Worse case scenario client isn't having that nonsense and responds with violence, so lets hope poor reviews do the trick and some of these providers get it together.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-17 17:29 #839Senior Member

Posts: 640Trolling or something
Looks like theres someone on BP posting reviews of a few of the girls there. Can't quite tell if hes legit or just an angry asshole.










Reply With Quote





